[Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread

devilkkw

Mar 17, 2021
No problem, thank you for fix.
・If you have a low performance grabo, enter [ “–medvram” ]. "
I run without it and without -lowvram. these slow down generation.
After some test on torch: 2.0.0+cu118 i restored old torch: 1.13.1+cu117  •  xformers: 0.0.16rc425 because is faster.
I have made 2 venv folder for each version, so i decide what version run without reinstall all.

Waiting for xformers for cu118.

tmp_ms0zsyc.png

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Stealing ppls sht:

View attachment 2492291

by: TobeyGG
This is essentially an advertisement for his Margot Robbie Textual Inversion (embedding).
Very nice image though. I have to admit that I have a small crush on Margot.
On civitai there are 2 lora's and 1 textual inversion for free.

Last edited:

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Is there a way to lower the strength of image change when applying hires.fix?
Because I like the style and design of the image more than hires.fixed image version in some cases.
I don't use hi res fix, my workflow is sending the first txt2img pic to img2img and make a higher resolution picture there.

But, I tried hi-res a couple of times, and you can choose the hires steps and the denoising streght, if you set a lower denoising strength you'll keep a picture very close to the original, but with higher resolution. Hi res steps are like sampling steps, you can play around with them too, but for what you want to do the most important is the lower denoising strength.

I've tried before posting, start with a low denoising streght like 0.22 and you get a picture almost exactly like the original but with higher res.
Captura.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr-Fox

miaouxtoo

Mar 11, 2023
Don't forget to check out .
I would recommend and .
For Ultrasharp, choose to download in zip form and then unpack in Stable-Diffusion\stable-diffusion-webui\models\ESRGAN.
NMKD should be put in this folder also.
I tried NMKD superscale - but it doesn't seem as good for the realistic skin (but my preferences I guess). I'll give Ultrasharp a try!

miaouxtoo

Mar 11, 2023
How long do you take per image?
This might depend on the size of the upscaled image, and the highres upscale sampler used I think.

For me, upscaling a 512x768 by 2x (1572000 pixels squared total?) takes only a few minutes (5 mins?), but scaling it by 2.5x can take about 13mins.

modine2021

May 20, 2021
never mind. i see u have to join before you see the prompts. kind of annoying how its setup to copy. but oh well. they all cant be Civitai..but nice site ..@ miaouxtoo

(y)(y)(y)

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I tried NMKD superscale - but it doesn't seem as good for the realistic skin (but my preferences I guess). I'll give Ultrasharp a try!
NMKD Superscale Has a ton of different options. Did you try them all? I use 8x_NMKD_Superscale_150000_G very often.
From the you can find many other NMKD upscalers such as NMKD Faces. I completely disagree NMKD Superscale is great for realism, it's the main reason I use it. Try it again on other subjects and with other checkpoints and other sampler.
NMKD works great with DPM++SDE Karras and DPM++2M Karras. Also make sure that it's not the prompt that is lacking. Upscalers can only affect the out data. If the in data is not sufficient it doesn't matter wich upscaler you are using. A very simple thing is to add "detailed skin" to the prompt. If you tick all the boxes, using clarity, adding "detailed skin", using NMKD Superscale, Using SDE Karras. I guarantee realistic skin.

Last edited:

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
Something i generated fiddling with . In total i created about 45 images with this checkpoint in most of them i used garbage prompts so nothing more to share :/ 00416-3695676862.png

Oct 19, 2019
That's the big drawback with hires fix. It really takes a long time. For me it takes 6-7minutes usually, sometimes even more but I always try to squeeze everything I can out of my GPU.
4 mins ( gtx 1060 6gb) :cry::cry::cry: ,,

View attachment 2492991
This might depend on the size of the upscaled image, and the highres upscale sampler used I think.

For me, upscaling a 512x768 by 2x (1572000 pixels squared total?) takes only a few minutes (5 mins?), but scaling it by 2.5x can take about 13mins.
These are all for 1 image? I'm surprised.. I was just wondering if I was doing anything wrong cause it feels slow sometimes.