[Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread

Snow972

Dec 4, 2017

Take a look at the install instructions. "Make sure the required are met and follow the instructions available for both (recommended) and GPUs. "

1. Install , checking "Add Python to PATH".
  2. Install
  3. Download the stable-diffusion-webui repository, for example by running git clone .
  4. Run webui-user.bat from Windows Explorer as normal, non-administrator, user.

Watch this to see how git clone works
I followed the steps and installed everything correctly I will test again and
I will leave it open for a few hours to see if there is any change

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Nano999

Jun 4, 2022
A quick question
I set XYZ 2 params and if I change the batch count above 2 generated images will be sorted in a wrong way
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
A quick question
I set XYZ 2 params and if I change the batch count above 2 generated images will be sorted in a wrong way

e.g.
batch size - 5
XYZ:
denoise: 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6
sampler: euler, karras

In this case I will get following images:

euler a image #1 0.1
euler a image #2 0.2
euler a image #3 0.3
euler a image #4 0.4
euler a image #5 0.5
euler a image #5 0.6

euler a image #1 0.1
euler a image #2 0.2
euler a image #3 0.3
euler a image #4 0.4
euler a image #5 0.5
euler a image #5 0.6

etc.

disordered

But instead I want to get the following order:

euler a image #1 0.1
euler a image #1 0.2
euler a image #1 0.3
euler a image #1 0.4
euler a image #1 0.5
euler a image #1 0.6

karras image #1 0.1
karras image #1 0.2
karras image #1 0.3
karras image #1 0.4
karras image #1 0.5
karras image #1 0.6

euler a image #2 0.1

etc.

Is it possible? Otherwise I have to change batch count to 1 and manually start generating each new count
You need to set the sampler as X axis and denoising as Y axis. This should give you the result you want. If you only wish to do a comparison you don't need to set batch count or size, plot script does this.
If you wish to try this with multiple seeds for different sample images, you can either set the first seed and run the script and then manually set the next seed and run the script again, or use batch count.
For 5 different seeds, set the first seed and then set batch count to 5 and then run the script. You will get 5 plot script grids I believe, one for each seed. I'm not completely sure of this since I never did this myself.
You could perhaps get one huge grid, I don't know what that would look like though.

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
With permission from Nano I'm sharing a small comparison between his image and using my recommended settings in this post and also this post.
It's only a simple comparison and a demonstration that I'm not talking out of my sweet behind..
Of course you can use slightly different settings and also get good result,
my recommendations are only guide lines or "rule of thumb".

Nano's original imageUsing my settings and denoising 0.2
Lanczos upscaler
Using my settings and denoising 0.2
NMKD Superscale
00322-1385130500.png 00023-1385130500.png 00024-1385130500.png

modine2021

May 20, 2021
Looking at the generation info that I now know is in the JPEG metadata, it seems to be referencing "<lora:pantypull-drop-3-000020:1>", while the one from Civitai by default is named "<lora:pantyPullPantyDrop_pantypullPantydropV1:1>".
You may have renamed it of course, but I'd double check your typing and/or redownload it from Civitai.

It certainly looks like what I'd expect if the LoRA is not being successfully referenced at all.
i redid it
00003-1687804548.png

Last edited:

Nano999

Jun 4, 2022
You need to set the sampler as X axis and denoising as Y axis. This should give you the result you want. If you only wish to do a comparison you don't need to set batch count or size, plot script does this.
If you wish to try this with multiple seeds for different sample images, you can either set the first seed and run the script and then manually set the next seed and run the script again, or use batch count.
For 5 different seeds, set the first seed and then set batch count to 5 and then run the script. You will get 5 plot script grids I believe, one for each seed. I'm not completely sure of this since I never did this myself.
You could perhaps get one huge grid, I don't know what that would look like though.
I don't need a grid actually, I need an order in my generated images folder
Changing Y with X will just changed what comes first, it is still shuffled in the end
I need it to apply all XYZ to one image of the batch and only then go to the next one and all should be in order, not like "euler, karras, euller", but "euller, euler, euler, karras, karras...", so in the folder you could see the progression of the image. So I could set batch count to 50 and go to sleep and see a good ordered image folder in the morning.
I use random seed.

e.g. image below, in the image foloder you will see images starting appearing from the left to right first line and then going to second line left to right, (the pic is actually showing how they will be looking as previews in the folder), what I want to see in my image folder are images sorted from top to bottom first column, then second column from top to bottom, etc.

Btw what is plot script?

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I don't need a grid actually, I need an order in my generated images folder
Changing Y with X will just changed what comes first, it is still shuffled in the end
I need it to apply all XYZ to one image of the batch and only then go to the next one and all should be in order, not like "euler, karras, euller", but "euller, euler, euler, karras, karras...", so in the folder you could see the progression of the image. So I could set batch count to 50 and go to sleep and see a good ordered image folder in the morning.
I use random seed.

e.g. image below, in the image foloder you will see images starting appearing from the left to right first line and then going to second line left to right, (the pic is actually showing how they will be looking as previews in the folder), what I want to see in my image folder are images sorted from top to bottom first column, then second column from top to bottom, etc.

Btw what is plot script?
o_O:unsure:
X/Y/Z Plot Script.. Dude it's what I have been talking about.. Set the X axis to sampler and Denoising for Y axis.
You will get a grid and also individual images in the same order as the grid.
I recommend to use a static seed when doing comparisons. You should exclude as many variables as possible. A static seed gives you more control of the type of image that is used for the comparison. Using a random seed is very time wasting imo. Also you can decrease the upscaling to cut down on time when you are doing big batches like this to compare settings.

Last edited:

Nano999

Jun 4, 2022
Set the X axis to sampler and Denoising for Y axis.
Nono, look this order will put in the folder 1st image euler and then second image karras which breaks the order, need X to be denoise and Y sampler instead, this way it will go all denoise first and only then change the sampler

But when I change batch count from 1 to 2 or higher it ignores the script and renders image 1 image 2 applying the same filter and after all batch count are done changes the filter and goes again circling image 1 2 3
It doesn't matter how you organize the XYZ it seems if you change the batch count from 1 to higher value it will go trhough all batch count images first

I am doing it not to compare, I need different images of different denoise lvl + samplers

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Nono, look this order will put in the folder 1st image euler and then second image karras which breaks the order, need X to be denoise and Y sampler instead, this way it will go all denoise first and only then change the sampler

But when I change batch count from 1 to 2 or higher it ignores the script and renders image 1 image 2 applying the same filter and after all batch count are done changes the filter and goes again circling image 1 2 3
It doesn't matter how you organize the XYZ it seems if you change the batch count from 1 to higher value it will go trhough all batch count images first

I am doing it not to compare, I need different images of different denoise lvl + samplers
Ok I understand. Yeah that's annoying and quite inconvenient.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020

Are you trying to make an animation? or are you using the script to hunt for the best image?
Here's a YT tutorial:
You can skip the installation section.

Last edited:

Nano999

Jun 4, 2022
Are you trying to make an animation? or are you using the script to hunt for the best image?
I keep most of images for esthetics and deleting only monstrous ones, which happens at higher denoise lvl
I like how same characters getting dressed, undressed , more chubby, less chubby xD within one composition

sadly the YT guy doesn't have batch count answer