[Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread

Nano999

Jun 4, 2022
you can try something like

((1girl(18 years old)) standing beside (1boy(18 years old)))

comes to this fast to test

View attachment 2529955

this one you need to re-generate couple of time
((1girl(28 years old),(vagina),(DD size breasts)) standing beside naked (1boy(28 years old),(flaccid penis)))

View attachment 2529965
Don't know, it just generates penises for everyone xD Could not achieve a decent result.

sharlotte

Jan 10, 2019
1. You specify in your positive prompt what colour hair you want like ((blue hair with white streaks)) or sthg to that effect.

2. Or else, you take the image, send it to inpaint, mask the hair and just do a ((blue hair with white streaks)) on the prompt, select mask only, and try multiple generations until you get the correct result.
Your image is lovely.

NB: just had a look at the prompt, and saw you used a LORA .<lora:ahsokaTanoLora_v34:0.6> - I used your prompt with my suggestion for the hair in 1 above and voilà:

00003-921028307.png
It turned her robe bluish too but I would just emphasize the colour in the prompt to have it correct ((grey jedi robe)) or sthg like that.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
2. Or else, you take the image, send it to inpaint, mask the hair and just do a ((blue hair with white streaks)) on the prompt, select mask only, and try multiple generations until you get the correct result.
Your image is lovely.
Does that sort of thing ever work for you guys???
Whenever I try to change the content of an existing AI generated image, the ai just slaps random shit into the result in the masked area if I set it to anything except Masked content: original.
If I set it to original, I just get the same stuff with more deformities even with denoising strength set to 0.75.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
1. You specify in your positive prompt what colour hair you want like ((blue hair with white streaks)) or sthg to that effect.

Your image is lovely.

NB: just had a look at the prompt, and saw you used a LORA .<lora:ahsokaTanoLora_v34:0.6> - I used your prompt with my suggestion for the hair in 1 above and voilà:

View attachment 2530104
It turned her robe bluish too but I would just emphasize the colour in the prompt to have it correct ((grey jedi robe)) or sthg like that.
There is an extension with the goal to fix color bleed. It's just not very consistent or reliable.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Does that sort of thing ever work for you guys???
Whenever I try to change the content of an existing AI generated image, the ai just slaps random shit into the result in the masked area if I set it to anything except Masked content: original.
If I set it to original, I just get the same stuff with more deformities even with denoising strength set to 0.75.
Try change from "only masked" to "whole picture"

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Try change from "only masked" to "whole picture"
it's even worse now :HideThePain: Like the output doesn't follow the input in any way even if I set the denoising low (like < 0.3) and if I set it low enough, I just get the original image back with no change. I either get distored crap or the original XD
I also just tried filling with content from other parts of the image but that just makes a giant blob of the same color in the masked area. If I crank it to like 0.8 CFG it draws some lines through it but their incoherent.

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
it's even worse now :HideThePain: Like the output doesn't follow the input in any way even if I set the denoising low (like < 0.3) and if I set it low enough, I just get the original image back with no change. I either get distored crap or the original XD
Make sure that you are not using static seed. Set it -1, otherwise it uses the same latent noise every time and of course you will not get a changed image or the result you are looking for. Just as with text2img, img2img and inpaint has it's own quirks that you need to learn by trial and error. In order to become proficient and get a good result you have to force yourself to use it often and experiment with it.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Make sure that you are not using static seed. Set it -1, otherwise it uses the same latent noise every time and of course you will not get a changed image or the result you are looking for. Just as with text2img, img2img and inpaint has it's own quirks that you need to learn by trial and error. In order to become proficient and get a good result you have to force yourself to use it often and experiment with it.
I never use the same seed, it's always at -1.
Buutt yea this isn't for me...I've already spend 30 min on just trying to get one single image out of it and I'm now going to go spend my time in some more productive way XD
Cheers

Reactions: Sepheyer and Mr-Fox

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I never use the same seed, it's always at -1.
Buutt yea this isn't for me...I've already spend 30 min on just trying to get one single image out of it and I'm now going to go spend my time in some more productive way XD
Cheers
Hey I'm not a fan either in it's current form. But it does have it's uses. I think that's why ControlNet is even a thing because inpaint is so difficult to use and not predictable or consistent enough. If inpaint doesn't do it for you maybe ControlNet will.
I have to confess that I have not taken "the jump" myself yet but I have seen from videos and other's images that it is very useful.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Bumped into this account on pixiv . He gives detailed description of method he uses to create his works.

miaouxtoo

Mar 11, 2023
Where did you find them? Do you have the original png files? Those ones don't have the metadata you need to get an easy route to copying / cloning them :)
Interrogating the image though gives us this for the prompt that maybe you can use in a number of different Civitai models to see which fits best:

a sexy woman in a blue costume posing for a picture, hyper detailed and realistic, fantasy dungeon, plus size woman, doll, hyper realistic lighting, dark golden hair, featured on amiami, trending on artstartion, real life big mom, blue skintight closed longcoat, ellora

--
Refining that with a bit of trial and error (we can do this better if we keep going), we can have this:

Positive: (masterpiece:1.2), (best quality), (intricate details:1.2), (photorealism), wallpaper 8k, a beautiful woman, wearing sexy revealing detailed dress, hyper detailed, fantasy ornate castle window view, cleavage, wide hips, large breasts, sexy cloak, necklace ornament, (sheen to her skin), vibrant colors, (dynamic lighting:1.3), (vibrant cinematic lighting:1.3), (glowing lights and effects and lamps:1.2), lustrous golden hair, realistic skin, smiling, looking at viewer, facing front <lora:hipoly3DModelLora_v10:0.6>

Negative: poor quality, mutant hands, ugly, blurry, low quality, bad-artist, EasyNegative, facing front, boring, dull
--

That gives us something like the attachment - which we can see needs more lighting, and more colors... so you just keep adding to that in the prompt until you get something you need. If you have stable diffusion / automatic1111 - just throw the png into the png info tab and you'll get all the generation details.

00039-2357924391.png 00041-2357924393.png

I really like this ai artwork but i have no idea how to create anything like this in stable diffusion, pls help

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Don't know, it just generates penises for everyone xD Could not achieve a decent result.
keep on trying you get there i got it to work I know my preview wasn't great I did a fast test and those the ones that came up for me try adjusting the steps and the CFG scale and have Restore faces enabled, Variation seed, Variation strength

I just started to play around with AI myself too I don't know everything I have to play around with it to learn

try add this to the negative prompts

deformed penis, disfigured penis, extra penis

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
A couple more links about color contamination and the cutoff extension

Apr 4, 2023
Where did you find them? Do you have the original png files? Those ones don't have the metadata you need to get an easy route to copying / cloning them :)
Interrogating the image though gives us this for the prompt that maybe you can use in a number of different Civitai models to see which fits best:

a sexy woman in a blue costume posing for a picture, hyper detailed and realistic, fantasy dungeon, plus size woman, doll, hyper realistic lighting, dark golden hair, featured on amiami, trending on artstartion, real life big mom, blue skintight closed longcoat, ellora

--
Refining that with a bit of trial and error (we can do this better if we keep going), we can have this:

Positive: (masterpiece:1.2), (best quality), (intricate details:1.2), (photorealism), wallpaper 8k, a beautiful woman, wearing sexy revealing detailed dress, hyper detailed, fantasy ornate castle window view, cleavage, wide hips, large breasts, sexy cloak, necklace ornament, (sheen to her skin), vibrant colors, (dynamic lighting:1.3), (vibrant cinematic lighting:1.3), (glowing lights and effects and lamps:1.2), lustrous golden hair, realistic skin, smiling, looking at viewer, facing front <lora:hipoly3DModelLora_v10:0.6>

Negative: poor quality, mutant hands, ugly, blurry, low quality, bad-artist, EasyNegative, facing front, boring, dull
--

That gives us something like the attachment - which we can see needs more lighting, and more colors... so you just keep adding to that in the prompt until you get something you need. If you have stable diffusion / automatic1111 - just throw the png into the png info tab and you'll get all the generation details.

View attachment 2531032 View attachment 2531040
omg maiouxtoo you completely recreated the image from scratch without any generation data, that is really amazing and I really appreciate your work.

but if possible can you please create more images(10) like this so that I can get better understanding of this ai artwork.

please add these things to make the ai art look more better:-

-huge boobs
-wide hips
-small and slim waist
-different clothing styles
-different hairstyle
-pose
-more well defined perfect female figure
-little bit muscular
-more beautiful faces
-different backgrounds
-jewellery in accessories

here are some more images for reference (these are the photos I got from Instagram so there is no meta/generation data)

yinnaigen-31032023-0015.jpg yinnaigen-31032023-0010.jpg yinnaigen-31032023-0002.jpg yinnaigen-18032023-0005.jpg yinnaigen-31032023-0007.jpg yinnaigen-31032023-0024.jpg yinnaigen-06042023-0001.jpg yinnaigen-31032023-0011.jpg yinnaigen-09042023-0001.jpg yinnaigen-31032023-0019.jpg yinnaigen-31032023-0006.jpg yinnaigen-02042023-0002.jpg yinnaigen-31032023-0005.jpg yinnaigen-31032023-0018.jpg yinnaigen-31032023-0023.jpg yinnaigen-31032023-0001.jpg yinnaigen-31032023-0014.jpg yinnaigen-31032023-0004.jpg yinnaigen-31032023-0009.jpg yinnaigen-31032023-0017.jpg yinnaigen-18032023-0002.jpg yinnaigen-08042023-0001.jpg yinnaigen-31032023-0013.jpg yinnaigen-31032023-0008.jpg yinnaigen-18032023-0004.jpg yinnaigen-03042023-0002.jpg yinnaigen-31032023-0020.jpg yinnaigen-31032023-0012.jpg yinnaigen-31032023-0016.jpg

i would really appreciate your work, thank you and have a good day.

Reactions: Pogo123

Nano999

Jun 4, 2022
Any tips on a "guy kissing (licking) a belly of a woman" prompt?
I get a casual kiss no mater how hard I try xD