[Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread

me3

Dec 31, 2016
Please don't take this as any harsh critisim as it's not meant that way, but something feels a bit "wrong". It could just be that it's perfectly centered so you get the feeling it's one half just mirrored to make a whole, but you can see there's differences. It's probably just one of those balance and/or ratio things where your mind just responds to it being so centered and aligned

Reactions: Sepheyer

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Please don't take this as any harsh critisim as it's not meant that way, but something feels a bit "wrong". It could just be that it's perfectly centered so you get the feeling it's one half just mirrored to make a whole, but you can see there's differences. It's probably just one of those balance and/or ratio things where your mind just responds to it being so centered and aligned
There are all kinds of things wrong with the ship, the details aren't where they are supposed to be, etc, etc.

fgriff

Jul 3, 2018
Hello,
I'm trying to find a prompt and model for these images, specifcally the lighting/style/colors. Does anyone have any suggestions?

7237707110883052805 (3).jpg 7237707110883052805 (4).jpg

Using a prompt and lora from civitai, I got the following result which is nice, but not quite the same:

00400-2139418103.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Hello,
I'm trying to find a prompt and model for these images, specifcally the lighting/style/colors. Does anyone have any suggestions?

View attachment 2662296 View attachment 2662297

Using a prompt and lora from civitai, I got the following result which is nice, but not quite the same:

View attachment 2662322
My blind guess would be you have different model or one of LoRa versions.

• Haha
Reactions: Sepheyer

me3

Dec 31, 2016
Hello,

View attachment 2662296 View attachment 2662297

View attachment 2662322
Given that it's seemingly art someone trying to make ppl pay money for on patreon, you'd hope it involves some "private" work and that they aren't just ripping off other creators as well as the ppl stupid enough to pay for "art" that's not unique, easily duplicated and "sold" in unlimited amounts...

You're better off finding your own "style" though, "art", as much as it is, shouldn't be copied/replicated, you should rather find your own take on it.
You could look at finding some lighting loras to "dim" things, or some kind of bluring, seems like you're getting too much/bright colors so some of the weighting might be causing issues and with the lora you're getting oversaturating.

== Updated ==
looking at the lora on civitai and one of the creators images the model perfectWorld_perfectWorldBakedVAE seems like a close match for the background, it's on huggingface.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr-Fox

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Given that it's seemingly art someone trying to make ppl pay money for on patreon, you'd hope it involves some "private" work and that they aren't just ripping off other creators as well as the ppl stupid enough to pay for "art" that's not unique, easily duplicated and "sold" in unlimited amounts...

You're better off finding your own "style" though, "art", as much as it is, shouldn't be copied/replicated, you should rather find your own take on it.
You could look at finding some lighting loras to "dim" things, or some kind of bluring, seems like you're getting too much/bright colors so some of the weighting might be causing issues and with the lora you're getting oversaturating.

== Updated ==
looking at the lora on civitai and one of the creators images the model perfectWorld_perfectWorldBakedVAE seems like a close match for the background, it's on huggingface.
I agree completely. It's impossible to know for sure how any image has been generated without the png info. Finding your own style is part of the fun, however it's a good learning exercise to try replicate other's images first. I would try the most popular typically used checkpoints wich ever theme or style one tries to replicate.
Besides Perfect world, there is the different versions of AbyssOrangeMix, ReV Animated, NeverEnding Dream (NED), Kotosmix and many more. Try the samus loras on civit, , etc.
Try the very popular upscaler that many who make this style uses
When using hiresfix always use hiressteps=2x samplesteps, meaning if 20samplesteps use 40hiressteps.
I always recomend 20-30 samplesteps and 40-60 hiressteps in order to conserve the image composition.
Thanks to devilkkw for the tip.
Try to use Restore Faces GFPGAN and/or postprocessing GFPGAN. About the prompt. Write in positive the things you wish to see in your image, write in negative the things you don't wish to see..
Also you can use negative to affect the positive, if you want really large breast put "large breast in positive and small breast in negative.
Adding weight is even more powerful, example:
Positive (large breast:1.2)
Negative (small breast:1.2)
Use a value over 1 for an increase and less than 1 for a decrease.
Don't forget to add terms that describes the genre style and terms that describes the image/photo style such as "wide angle lens", "depth of field", "sharp focus" etc, also terms for the color and light such as (vivid color:1.2) or (vivid color:0.8) for less, (diffused light:1.2) or (diffused light:0.8) for less.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dagg0th

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Gorgeous :love:

Just a question out of curiosity. Why do you link to Efgypt on Bleeter or Life Invader? And what is Efgypt about?:unsure:
I didn't know that I have anything on Bleeter / LI - they are prolly leaching my twitter. I dont really know what these are.

I post collages on twitter under Efgypt . Scratches my itch for landscapes and IRL commentary.

a_09178_.png
(Comfy UI prompt included.)

Last edited:

Halmes

May 22, 2017
I need some help. I want high quality picture. 512x512 every picture comes alright. But the picure is small and quality is shit as shown below.

00056-925732026.png Näyttökuva (3).png

Then i send it to extras to upscale it to 2048x2048. It comes bigger but the quality is still shit. When i put size 1920 x 1080 this happens. 00057-925732026.png
They are all beautiful but i just want one girl in the picture. Hires.fix does not help or i dont know how to use it.

me3

Dec 31, 2016
Not really sure what you mean by "shit quality". Also, just flooding the prompts with "quality prompts" might not have the affect you think, specially not if they are conflicting. Clean up your prompt and see what is actually need, very often you don't need that many things to increase the details/quality, same goes for negative prompts. Everyone has a habit of just using a set of negative prompts they always use but the truth is that in many cases you won't actually need man/any.

As for the highres, it pretty much just increase the canvas and needs to fill it with something usually that means reusing the "primary" subject in your prompt. Enforcing the singular nature of that might work or you can try drawing out the background first and then the main subject when much of the space is already filled. Adding other details to fill background might work too.
If you purely want to make the original image bigger you can use img2img to scale it. Use highres in a much smaller scale first, then use img2img to outpaint or purely upscale it there

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I need some help. I want high quality picture. 512x512 every picture comes alright. But the picure is small and quality is shit as shown below.

View attachment 2664469 View attachment 2664505

Then i send it to extras to upscale it to 2048x2048. It comes bigger but the quality is still shit. When i put size 1920 x 1080 this happens. View attachment 2664525
They are all beautiful but i just want one girl in the picture. Hires.fix does not help or i dont know how to use it.
For Hires.fix, just set it to x2 (or as high as your GPU will allow) - don't upscale in Extras, do it as part of the initial generation whenever you can*. Set the Denoising strength at no more than 0.4 (0.25 - 0.33 seems to work best for non-photorealistic, 0.1 - 0.25 for photorealistic)
Double the number of gen steps for the hires steps.
That should be a pretty good starting point, you can play with settings from there.

*It will try to upscale using the prompts, thus giving you some 'fine-tuning' steps on top of the gen steps.

Reactions: Mr-Fox and Sepheyer

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
For Hires.fix, just set it to x2 (or as high as your GPU will allow) - don't upscale in Extras, do it as part of the initial generation whenever you can*. Set the Denoising strength at no more than 0.4 (0.25 - 0.33 seems to work best for non-photorealistic, 0.1 - 0.25 for photorealistic)
Double the number of gen steps for the hires steps.
That should be a pretty good starting point, you can play with settings from there.

*It will try to upscale using the prompts, thus giving you some 'fine-tuning' steps on top of the gen steps.
And this is something I seem to keep pointing out - people aren't 1:1 aspect ratio. If you're wanting a standing person, set your initial image size as 512 pixels width and go for a height that's some multiple of 64 pixels above that.
Try 512x960, upscaled by x2 (to 1024x1920), 40 hires steps, denoising of 0.2.
Please post your results, she's very nice!

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
And this is something I seem to keep pointing out - people aren't 1:1 aspect ratio. If you're wanting a standing person, set your initial image size as 512 pixels width and go for a height that's some multiple of 64 pixels above that.
Try 512x960, upscaled by x2 (to 1024x1920), 40 hires steps, denoising of 0.2.
Please post your results, she's very nice!
You've been pounding your fist on this since like post #7 here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/stable-diffusion-prompt-sharing-and-learning-thread.146036/post-9986405

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018

View attachment 2664469 View attachment 2664505

Then i send it to extras to upscale it to 2048x2048. It comes bigger but the quality is still shit. When i put size 1920 x 1080 this happens. View attachment 2664525
A lot of it depends on the model you use. Here's how the exact same prompt and seed looks on a variety of my models
xyz_grid-0001-925732026.png

As you can see models seem to interpret it very different, I have no idea why Stylejourney want's to give her the boobs of a small giantess.

Changing it to 512x768 has the following outcome

xyz_grid-0000-925732026.png

And swapping them to 768x512 changes focus to close in

xyz_grid-0002-925732026.png

Again, impressive from Stylejourney showing us the Triple Breasted Whore of Eroticon 7 (showing my age here)

And finally if I go to my normal for Landscape, which is 960x540 I start getting the issues with multiple people. You would then need to start going in to the prompt and changing things - for instance try solo:1.2 or 1girl or both

xyz_grid-0004-925732026.png

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Not really sure what you mean by "shit quality". Also, just flooding the prompts with "quality prompts" might not have the affect you think, specially not if they are conflicting. Clean up your prompt and see what is actually need, very often you don't need that many things to increase the details/quality, same goes for negative prompts. Everyone has a habit of just using a set of negative prompts they always use but the truth is that in many cases you won't actually need man/any.

As for the highres, it pretty much just increase the canvas and needs to fill it with something usually that means reusing the "primary" subject in your prompt. Enforcing the singular nature of that might work or you can try drawing out the background first and then the main subject when much of the space is already filled. Adding other details to fill background might work too.
If you purely want to make the original image bigger you can use img2img to scale it. Use highres in a much smaller scale first, then use img2img to outpaint or purely upscale it there
I agree with most of what me3 said and he's on point about the prompt. However I have to strongly disagree that hiresfix is only increasing the canvas size.
This is simply not true. The point of hiresfix and what makes it superior to normal upscaling with extra tab or img2img is that it is part of the generative process and adds new pixels to the image while normal upscaling can't invent pixels that are not already there, so normal upscaling only increase the canvas size but hiresfix actually increase the image quality.
There's an add-on that's on my to do list to try out that is called that is supposedly increasing the actual image quality just like hiresfix does and it has sliders and settings for color and maybe light etc. I have not tried it yet so I can't comment how it stacks up against hiresfix or if it could be a compliment. It is for img2img tab so you need to generate an image first so you might as well use hiresfix for this and then use Loopback Scaler to increase the visuals even further. I will have to test and see if it can be used successfully this way.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I didn't know that I have anything on Bleeter / LI - they are prolly leaching my twitter. I dont really know what these are.

I post collages on twitter under Efgypt . Scratches my itch for landscapes and IRL commentary.

View attachment 2664327
(Comfy UI prompt included.)
Bleeter=Twitter Life Invader=Facebook (GTA V).:D

Reactions: tankdick