[Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Guys, after finishing your pictures, don't be lazy, go to photoshop or photopea (free online clone) and play around with vibration, saturation, contrast and levels for 2 minutes, your pictures will come to life in a way that no amount of (((((greg rutkowski))))) will do.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Guys, after finishing your pictures, don't be lazy, go to photoshop or photopea (free online clone) and play around with vibration, saturation, contrast and levels for 2 minutes, your pictures will come to life in a way that no amount of (((((greg rutkowski))))) will do.
Also don't forget inpaint first, to get rid of weird or deformed details. If you are going to edit in PS etc don't bother removing logos/watermarks with inpainting, photoshop's fill/contentaware is much more effective.
Then using the camera raw filter to get everything else that you want. If you wish to add back the meta data just use img2img without any postprocessing and zero denoising strength. Test with and without facerestoration. The goal is to leave the image untouched by SD and only giving it back the meta data.

Last edited:

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Also don't forget inpaint first, to get rid of weird or deformed details. If you are going to edit in PS etc don't bother removing logos/watermarks with inpainting, photoshop's fill/contentaware is much more effective.
Then using the camera raw filter to get everything else that you want.
Great tips, I was more oriented to a fast final baking of the picture and photopea is great cause it's an online app that doesn't even require to open a program, in a few clicks and zero effort you can make a picture change this way:

emma without ps.png emma 2.png
It litereally requires 30 seconds to 1 minute from loading the picture on photopea to making the improvements.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
BTW for anyone not knowing. Camera Raw Filter is much more than only a one trick pony filter. It's more like an entire "suite", a photoshop within photoshop.

1677509048799.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Sepheyer

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Things you can do within Camera Raw Filter (SHIFT+CTRL+A):
(I hope you don't mind me using your beautiful Emma for this small demo)

Emma Cold.png Emma Warm.png Emma Reduced Vibrance.png Emma Increaced Vibrance.png
Emma Increaced Texture.png Emma Decreaced Texture.png Emma Geometry.png Emma Vignette Grain.png

And there is of course much more you can do within Photoshop. Check out the Filter Gallery.
Emma PosterEdge.png SmudgeStick.png Emma Fresco.png Emma Diffuse Glow.png
You can also render light effects such as lens flairs etc;
Emma Lensflare.png

Last edited:

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Things you can do within Camera Raw Filter (SHIFT+CTRL+A):
(I hope you don't mind me using your beautiful Emma for this small demo)

View attachment 2423634 View attachment 2423640 View attachment 2423644 View attachment 2423638
View attachment 2423637 View attachment 2423635 View attachment 2423636 View attachment 2423639
(I don't mind at all, I created it for you in the other thread)

Nice, it's basically the same that I do but all the options are contained within the 'camera raw filter'.
I add adjustment layers to do all that, but I see many of the options are contained in camera raw filter, by the way available in photopea too (I don't work for photopea).

edit: the bad part of camera raw filter (if I understood correctly) is that once you apply the filter you cannot freely edit it like you can do with adjustment layers, the most versatile thing you can do with it you may apply it to an empty layer and delete it if you don't like it. I might be wrong but that's what I understood.

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
(I don't mind at all, I created it for you in the other thread)

Nice, it's basically the same that I do but all the options are contained within the 'camera raw filter'.
I add adjustment layers to do all that, but I see many of the options are contained in camera raw filter, by the way available in photopea too (I don't work for photopea).

edit: the bad part of camera raw filter (if I understood correctly) is that once you apply the filter you cannot freely edit it like you can do with adjustment layers, the most versatile thing you can do with it you may apply it to an empty layer and delete it if you don't like it. I might be wrong but that's what I understood.
Yes this is correct. It's not very likely that you would go back and adjust it though. Camera Raw Filter is great when you want to edit everything quickly at once. Otherwise I do exactly the same as you, adding many adjustment layers etc.

Reactions: fr34ky

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Yes this is correct. It's not very likely that you would go back and adjust it though. Camera Raw Filter is great when you want to edit everything quickly at once. Otherwise I do exactly the same as you, adding many adjustment layers etc.
So basically It's a great shortcut.

I find so insane the amount of different options and alternatives to do the same thing in photoshop, at some point I imagine that PS was like AI art and some people were reluctant to use it, learning photoshop from zero today would be a nightmare, I started learning blender a while ago and it is very hard to get a grasp on the interface and the amount of options, in some ways reminds me of photoshop when I started from zero.

That's the great thing about starting when something is so new, you grow with all the techniques and functions of the tool and even create your own techniques, Imagine in 1 year people to catch up with stable diffusion.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020

Prompt by reworked by me.

Today I'm your dungeon master.
I will however not do any Nickolas Cage impressions..
And there is no such thing as a safe word. In this dungeon we play a different kind of game..
You may call me Tobey.
We try to keep it informal as well as infernal.. That's my little joke...

Let's begin!

00081 copy.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*References:

Last edited:

yomimmo

Nov 18, 2019
Hi Prompters.

One of the things that has cost me the most in creating images in SD is understanding how to focus on a certain area of the body. Last night, browsing the 'Fashion' section of the 'PromptHero' website, I came across a user named 'Rachey13x'. This user has some prompts in which he generates close-ups where only the shoes are visible. Using variations of his prompt this morning, I have managed to get SD to generate images focalized in certain areas of the body. This has been my prompt readjusted to what I wanted:

"As the viewer's eyes travel down the woman's hourglass form, they are drawn to her panties - a pair of stunning white sheer panties that fit perfectly her hips, cameltoe, and add an air of sophistication to her outfit. The panties are manufactured from the finest sheer.

Negative prompt: cgi, 3d, doll, octane, render, lowres, text, error, cropped, worst quality, low quality, jpeg artifacts, ugly, duplicate, morbid, mutilated, out of frame, extra fingers, mutated hands, poorly drawn hands, poorly drawn face, mutation, deformed, blurry, dehydrated, bad anatomy, bad proportions, extra limbs, cloned face, disfigured, gross proportions, malformed limbs, missing arms, missing legs, extra arms, extra legs, fused fingers, too many fingers, long neck"

Model: Experience_exp65 / Sampling Method: Euler a / Steps: 30 / CFG: 8 /

With suitable variations, SD can be made to generate different body parts, just by naming them.

GOOD HUNTING!! 00093-2183349848.png 00017-2151641854.png 00090-654839876.png

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Hi Prompters.

One of the things that has cost me the most in creating images in SD is understanding how to focus on a certain area of the body. Last night, browsing the 'Fashion' section of the 'PromptHero' website, I came across a user named 'Rachey13x'. This user has some prompts in which he generates close-ups where only the shoes are visible. Using variations of his prompt this morning, I have managed to get SD to generate images focalized in certain areas of the body. This has been my prompt readjusted to what I wanted:

"As the viewer's eyes travel down the woman's hourglass form, they are drawn to her panties - a pair of stunning white sheer panties that fit perfectly her hips, cameltoe, and add an air of sophistication to her outfit. The panties are manufactured from the finest sheer.

Negative prompt: cgi, 3d, doll, octane, render, lowres, text, error, cropped, worst quality, low quality, jpeg artifacts, ugly, duplicate, morbid, mutilated, out of frame, extra fingers, mutated hands, poorly drawn hands, poorly drawn face, mutation, deformed, blurry, dehydrated, bad anatomy, bad proportions, extra limbs, cloned face, disfigured, gross proportions, malformed limbs, missing arms, missing legs, extra arms, extra legs, fused fingers, too many fingers, long neck"

Model: Experience_exp65 / Sampling Method: Euler a / Steps: 30 / CFG: 8 /

With suitable variations, SD can be made to generate different body parts, just by naming them.

GOOD HUNTING!! View attachment 2424917 View attachment 2424918 View attachment 2424916
While I appreciate chatgpt prose, I always go for a simpler aproach:
07829-636221263-big saggy ass, skin tight fit, volleyball sports pants. delicate quality fabri...png

Seems like the secret on that kind of ass is the volleyball part.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I just found out that you can use camera raw non destructively converting the image to a smart object (y)

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Did you use any Lora or Textual Inversion? I have tried to use embeddings but have had very mixed result.
Beautiful stuff as always. :love:
This is straight from the model - the model seems to understand Kate Upton very well. I tested that on six models, three were usable, three were not.

Reactions: Mr-Fox