[Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
New feature being tested for Latent Couple, the ability to paint your masking areas for each region.. with a small little gui to insert your prompts for each area.. it will then generate your full prompt from the info provided:

Video:

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
New feature being tested for Latent Couple, the ability to paint your masking areas for each region.. with a small little gui to insert your prompts for each area.. it will then generate your full prompt from the info provided:

Video:
I came here to post exactly that, but you were faster. :)

azrazr

Mar 19, 2021
dont watched it completely yet , but i think its a good starting point to know where to look and think about the tools.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
00008-517853950.png

Model = Deliberate V2
Sample Steps = 30
Sampling Method = Euler a
CFG Scale = 7
Restore Faces = Codeformer (0.2 on the slider)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I got the prompts from Atherans post here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-art-show-us-your-ai-skill.138575/post-10194065

Any method to make the water look better?

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
View attachment 2441279

Model = Deliberate V2
Sample Steps = 30
Sampling Method = Euler a
CFG Scale = 7
Restore Faces = Codeformer (0.2 on the slider)

I got the prompts from Atherans post here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-art-show-us-your-ai-skill.138575/post-10194065

Any method to make the water look better?
Gorgeous :love: Awesome job(y)

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Interesting video about going from Generated image to 3d character.
I've seen her turning an alley picture generated in SD to a blender environment, it required a lot of work and a lot of blender knownledge.
Turning characters into 3d is one of the things that I've been interested the most. But since blender is a total nightmare to learn I'm kind of waiting for a more standarized method, or a really polished method so I can jump in. On the meantime I'm trying to focus to get as good as possible with SD.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I've seen her turning an alley picture generated in SD to a blender environment, it required a lot of work and a lot of blender knownledge.
Turning characters into 3d is one of the things that I've been interested the most. But since blender is a total nightmare to learn I'm kind of waiting for a more standarized method, or a really polished method so I can jump in. On the meantime I'm trying to focus to get as good as possible with SD.
This video doesn't require any 3d modeling though.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
This video doesn't require any 3d modeling though.
You don't need to create 3d model to have nightmares with blender, the clunky interface, the mandatory keynboard shortcuts, the infinite submenu on everything, it's insane, 10x harder than photoshop.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
You don't need to create 3d model to have nightmares with blender, the clunky interface, the mandatory keynboard shortcuts, the infinite submenu on everything, it's insane, 10x harder than photoshop.
Ikr. I agree. Daz Studio is the same with endless menu's etc.

• Sad
Reactions: Sepheyer and fr34ky

silentwookie

Jan 18, 2018
I did a large checkpoint test with the prompt and seed from this post, that was based on seph's awesome work.
The intention was to use the Plot Script and generate an image with all checkpoints I have. Because I kept getting runtime error that interrupted the test I had to go through the rest manually, about half of them. During this process I found out that some checkpoints has a config yaml file that I was missing so watch out for this. It was PRMJ in this case but I have seen other checkpoints that also use a config file.
In the end it was a very interesting and good test with some nice surprises and others that left a lot to be desired.
Keep in mind though that some checkpoints are trained for a specific niche and does that very well but not this prompt.
Great stuff! really useful. Thanks

• Hey there
Reactions: Sepheyer and Mr-Fox

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
As someone who does/did 3d models as a day job..depending what you want from it, this process will be a nightmare. If what you're after is just a talking head, then sure, go for it. But if you want a body attached to it, it's going to be a pain in the ass to set it up. That's a useful "hack" to get to a result fast, but if anyone is thinking of any proper production, I'd stay away from it.

Oh, also..ARKit sucks. :D

For a talking head however, it's good and easy, just not for anything more sadly.

PS. Phone app with a talking head like that and connected to ChatGPT now that they released it? As a personal assistant of course. Now, that's interesting.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
As someone who does/did 3d models as a day job..depending what you want from it, this process will be a nightmare. If what you're after is just a talking head, then sure, go for it. But if you want a body attached to it, it's going to be a pain in the ass to set it up. That's a useful "hack" to get to a result fast, but if anyone is thinking of any proper production, I'd stay away from it.

Oh, also..ARKit sucks. :D

For a talking head however, it's good and easy, just not for anything more sadly.

PS. Phone app with a talking head like that and connected to ChatGPT now that they released it? As a personal assistant of course. Now, that's interesting.
Have you worked with blender? I'm thinking that in the future we'll be somehow able to put our ai generated character in blender and get a mesh, skeleton and all that stuff magically created with some AI plugin, and then as much we'll have to manually correct it.

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
Have you worked with blender? I'm thinking that in the future we'll be somehow able to put our ai generated character in blender and get a mesh, skeleton and all that stuff magically created with some AI plugin, and then as much we'll have to manually correct it.
A little. I used Maya for my basic modelling. And when I tried Blender it was atrocious. Since v3 it's much easier to use I think and there's a range of very good plugins for it. Though lately I've been working with textures and materials much more so than with 3d, so my Blender knowledge is limited.

Reactions: Mr-Fox and fr34ky

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
That's kinda what the video I linked to was about.

Reactions: Sepheyer and fr34ky

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
That's kinda what the video I linked to was about.
Yeah, I watched it, but as I said I'm waiting for the process to be more polished, with an AI plugin inside blender doing 90% of the job.

Like most AI youtubers they are just showing that it can be done, because it ads to the pool of information and it gives them a good topic to create a video, it doesn't mean it's convenient at the moment to do that process :ROFLMAO:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Adding Lyrics to a Prompt

Just saw someone's promp, he just dropped a few song verses on top of whatever and it cameout nicely. Probably, under the hood, this acts like a seed.

So, I tried adding "Cry Me a River" verse to this red bikini clunker here: link and I gots:

00000-2138263059-(realistic photo of gorgeous Playboy playmate model from Norway).__((anfas, d...png
So, yea, when you have an image but you want a tiny difference, as in: same but different, just throw in some random sweet nothings and good things might happen.

Last edited: