[Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
It feels like ComfyUI's ability to integrate two checkpoints and area control brings MidJourney's capability to our desktops.

Somehow it feels faster, like twice as fast as WebUI.

But! It feels like I still havent figured out how to do the "restore face".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By the way, it will break your prompts. Yet, I feel this whole pipeline concept is absolutely worth giving it a go:

View attachment 2468679

And I imagine the prompt is not immediately compatible:
Do you have to add all the nodes manually or is there template(s) ?
I have never been a fan of the node system because I don't find it intuitive. I'm sure it's just a question of getting used to it though. I can imagine that it brings some "new" opportunities to be creative and mix checkpoints etc. Perhaps it's more effective and less clunky in this way. My speculation only.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Do you have to add all the nodes manually or is there template(s) ?
I have never been a fan of the node system because I don't find it intuitive. I'm sure it's just a question of getting used to it though. I can imagine that it brings some "new" opportunities to be creative and mix checkpoints etc. Perhaps it's more effective and less clunky in this way. My speculation only.
Every ComfyUI (CUI) png file is a node template. You drop it into CUI and it will rebuild whatever set up the other guy had.

I.e. I just dropped this official png

2_pass_pose_worship.png

and I have this workflow:

wf.png

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Mr-Fox here is one such "templates", - even organized into groups. Load it using the file from the webpage:
And now this sucker is in my workspace:

wf2.png

And the image it generated using "clarity model" in my output folder:

upscale_00001_.png

FUCK. ME.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Mr-Fox here is one such "templates", - even organized into groups. Load it using the file from the webpage:
And now this sucker is in my workspace:

View attachment 2468819

And the image it generated using "clarity model" in my output folder:

View attachment 2468822

FUCK. ME.
"Oi just want me nudie pictures of Taylor Swift, OK? None o' this nodes bizness!"

• Haha
Reactions: Mr-Fox and Sepheyer

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
CUI prompts are not usable by WUI and vice versa.

Vote with emojies:

Facepalm - new thread for CUI. GTFO. This is Automatic1111, the original post says so clearly. We can't use your stinking CUI prompts and thus this is a mere art sharing thread as far as the A1111 users are concerned and shouldn't be here. Just GTFO.

Waving hand - keep it here for now, no big deal really. The logic to keep both frontends together is to enable folks & lurkers to make up their mind thru osmosis whether they want to try that other frontend.

Vote count will be held on April 2nd.

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
What Negative prompts do you use to stop text appearing in the image. I've tried no text, no letters, no words, and no tags but random words still appear when I try to generate pictures based on song lyrics.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
What Negative prompts do you use to stop text appearing in the image. I've tried no text, no letters, no words, and no tags but random words still appear when I try to generate pictures based on song lyrics.
I'd say the text seeps thru no matter what. Normally I have "watermark, graffiti, imprinting". Tho I think what matters is the style.

So, if you have "movie poster of a ..." you will have much more text than if you have "realistic photo of ...". With the poster you'll have looots of text, while with the photo you might have very rare watermark-like stamp in a corner that's easy to cure.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Sooo... ComfyUI doesn't have "restore face" feature. For the time being one can either use or or grab any other equivalent from GitHub. Naturally, rather messy.

Here we have before and after:

OriginalCodeFormerGFPGAN
_00021_.png out (8).png out (1).jpg

The prompt is inside the original file.

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Sooo... ComfyUI doesn't have "restore face" feature. For the time being one can either use or or grab any other equivalent from GitHub. Naturally, rather messy.

Here we have before and after:

The prompt is inside the original file.
Did you only use hi res for the last one? :unsure: Have you found out your limit for the end resolution and/or the hi res multiplier?
I think GFPGAN looks the best at least in this comparison. I have found that it depends on the checkpoint and the image concept wich one looks best. In other words, one have to try out both every time before deciding.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Did you only use hi res for the last one? :unsure: Have you found out your limit for the end resolution and/or the hi res multiplier?
I think GFPGAN looks the best at least in this comparison. I have found that it depends on the checkpoint and the image concept wich one looks best. In other words, one have to try out both every time before deciding.
I was focusing on faces so far. What limit do you want me to try?

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I was focusing on faces so far. What limit do you want me to try?
Oh I was talking about the resolution and the multiplier for hi res fix. The limit is when we get cuda memory error. I noticed that only the last one with GFPGAN was higher resolution. Was only curious.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Oh I was talking about the resolution and the multiplier for hi res fix. The limit is when we get cuda memory error. I noticed that only the last one with GFPGAN was higher resolution. Was only curious.
Ah! I didn't test yet. The GFPGAN was upscaled by the Huggingface's online app. I am in the process of deploying the GFPGAN app on my PC, so I might end up doing my upscale workflow around batch upscale using the GFPGAN app.

Naturally, I'd stay entirely inside CUI, but its lack of "restore faces" is a bit of turn off. Though, I am still testing around, so my opinion might change within a few days :)

Reactions: VanMortis