[Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread

Nano999

Jun 4, 2022
Well... I have now a lot of Loras and I want to use them all together, but I'm limited only with 5 Loras xD
Can I remove this restriction?

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Well... I have now a lot of Loras and I want to use them all together, but I'm limited only with 5 Loras xD
Can I remove this restriction?
Using many loras tend to make the image into a big mess, a monstrosity. But if you can avoid this, you can always add lora's in the prompt. It's only the Additional Network extension that is limited to 5 afaik. I agree though with fr34aky, try to make the most out of the ones you are using and try to limit yourself to as few as posible. Learn to weight the prompt correctly and you will get much more out of it even before adding lora's.
Example: (huge ass:1.4)
You have obviously put more emphasis on a huge ass.. There's no reason you can't go higher than this, like 1.8 for example.

miaouxtoo

Mar 11, 2023
I tried to give one of my images the feel of an old cell drawing like Disney studios would have used in the 90's.
Do you have any image examples of the type of 1990s disney art you mean? It'll make it easier to identify which models or styles will do what you want.
Since so many models have been trained on anime/manga - it might actually be easier if you find animes from the 90s that are closer to what you want, and you can generate something based on those styles.

EDIT: You might like to try using this model/checkpoint. I don't vouch for its safety because it's a .cpkt not a .safetensor but lots of people have used it. It was used to make these disney style pieces:

Link:

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Mr-Fox do I recall correctly that you tried AI-generators for music? Would you have a recommendation for music/house/lounge generators?

I want to slap a few stewardess pictures over a music track to see whatsup :/

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Mr-Fox Painting a cell needs a type of ink that changes colours and line art in a distinct way that made them feel a little bit eerie and as soon as they got captured with the camera they became quite noisy. Especially the 90s combined that feel with high saturation. And not just Disney did that.
aladdin.jpg Disneys-Arielle-die-kleine-Meerjungfrau.jpg felidae.jpg

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Elefy

Jan 4, 2022
Node Based UI

Like a pro!

1678783127162.png

If you change the last part of the graph only the part you changed and the part that depends on it will be executed.!

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Mr-Fox do I recall correctly that you tried AI-generators for music? Would you have a recommendation for music/house/lounge generators?

I have only tryed but I was so underwhelmed that I never tryed it again. So I can't be of much help.
You can always use some royalty free stuff, there are many sources for this.
is fairly well known, or try .

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sepheyer

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020

This song " " from freemusicarchive is not half bad. At least some sections are useful.

*I had completely forgot about this:

Check out this song:
(some sections is pretty good)

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Now you have worked on the prompt and are satisfied with it. You have adjusted the lora's and have found a seed that you like.
The next step is to add some post processing. Go to settings/ post processing and "Enable postprocessing operations in txt2img and img2img tabs ". Choose both GFPGAN and Codeformer. You will then adjust the visibility of GFPGAN to 1 in text2img and do a test generation, do the same with codeformer. You can even try them together. See wich one you like the best if any.
Now it's time to enable hi res fix. Start out with "uppscale by" 1.5 since you are hardware limited and if it works increase to 2.
If this worked continue with 0.1 increases until you get cuda memory error. Now you have found your limit.
Something you can try to increase your limit slightly, is to add
"set PYTORCH_CUDA_ALLOC_CONF=garbage_collection_threshold:0.6,max_split_size_mb:64" to webui-user.bat
without "" of course.
Different upsamplers gives slightly different results, SwinIR_4x is a good choice
or you can download one from the .
Next thing is to adjust hi res steps, 10-30 is recomended and then denoising strength, 0.4-0.6 is a good start.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

00078-3582494693.png

In the end this is only a demo and your "mileage" might vary etc. Euler a doesn't seem to gain much with Hi Res Fix.
We are not only looking for higher resolution but higher "fidelity", sharper image over all and better details etc.
Here I used DPM2 a instead of euler a, Hi Res Fix gives much more gains with other samplers it seems.
00015-3582494693.png 00006-3582494693.png 00007-3582494693.png
Though I didn't reach any perfect result I hope I demonstrated how we can use Hi Res Fix to enhance our images and take it to next level. After this we can still achieve a lot more with photoshop. Take a look on this post I made about this.
is a great alternative if you don't have photoshop.

You might ask. Why bother with Hi Res Fix? Why not simply use a higher resolution?

Here's why:

Last edited:

shellie2000

Jun 23, 2021
Model :
Prompt : ((Actress)),((princess)),((nsfw)), Mangalsutra,((topless, nude, naked)), (((45-year-old gorgeous curvy indian women wearing flowers))),((( 45-year-old a beautiful seductive curvy Indian woman wearing flowers ))),(( big breast)),woman with straight hair and wearing a red panty and red blouse with detailed seductive alluring eyes in in a beautiful palace, best quality masterpiece, photorealistic, detailed, 8k, HDR, shallow depth of field, broad light, high contrast, backlighting, bloom, light sparkles, chromatic aberration, sharp focus, RAW color photo,smiling,clothed, in luxurious fantasy castle, decoration with flowers,
00003-1653485809.png 00001-5193592581.png 00002-6000.png

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Now you have worked on the prompt and are satisfied with it. You have adjusted the lora's and have found a seed that you like.
The next step is to add some post processing. Go to settings/ post processing and "Enable postprocessing operations in txt2img and img2img tabs ". Choose both GFPGAN and Codeformer. You will then adjust the visibility of GFPGAN to 1 in text2img and do a test generation, do the same with codeformer. You can even try them together. See wich one you like the best if any.
Now it's time to enable hi res fix. Start out with "uppscale by" 1.5 since you are hardware limited and if it works increase to 2.
If this worked continue with 0.1 increases until you get cuda memory error. Now you have found your limit.
Something you can try to increase your limit slightly, is to add
"set PYTORCH_CUDA_ALLOC_CONF=garbage_collection_threshold:0.6,max_split_size_mb:64" to webui-user.bat
without "" of course.
Different upsamplers gives slightly different results, SwinIR_4x is a good choice
or you can download one from the .
Next thing is to adjust hi res steps, 10-30 is recomended and then denoising strength, 0.4-0.6 is a good start.

View attachment 2467520

In the end this is only a demo and your "mileage" might vary etc. Euler a doesn't seem to gain much with Hi Res Fix.
We are not only looking for higher resolution but higher "fidelity", sharper image over all and better details etc.
Here I used DPM2 a instead of euler a, Hi Res Fix gives much more gains with other samplers it seems.
View attachment 2467798 View attachment 2467724 View attachment 2467725
Though I didn't reach any perfect result I hope I demonstrated how we can use Hi Res Fix to enhance our images and take it to next level. After this we can still achieve a lot more with photoshop. Take a look on this post I made about this.
is a great alternative if you don't have photoshop.

You might ask. Why bother with Hi Res Fix? Why not simply use a higher resolution?

Here's why:
Of course, HiRex Fix can alter the actual composition from the original output, depending on denoising and other settings.

I use the Extras tab for when a larger version of an output is needed, sometimes after img2img fixup. By this point, I have different combinations of upscalers and face reformers that help with specific circumstances to handle from the original image.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Of course, HiRex Fix can alter the actual composition from the original output, depending on denoising and other settings.

I use the Extras tab for when a larger version of an output is needed, sometimes after img2img fixup. By this point, I have different combinations of upscalers and face reformers that help with specific circumstances to handle from the original image.
The problem with extra tab is that you loose the texture and definition. Everything becomes smoothed out. So imo hi res fix works much better. Yes the composition is altered very slightly, the reason it changed so much in my demo is because I used a different sampler wich I was very clear about.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Edit: solved with: "pip install safetensors". Ahaha FML.

Also, just in case, I am attaching my *.bat file I use to start the gitclone version, instad of running "python main.py" everytime. It includes the "git update", so you are guaranteed to always stay uptodate with whatever the latest version is.
---
Gents, anyone tried installing ComfyUI using git clone? I did, but it aint running safetensors:
Code:
E:\Utilities\StableDiffusion\ComfyUI>git pull
Already up to date.
Set vram state to: NORMAL VRAM
Using xformers cross attention
Could not import safetensors, safetensors support disabled.
Set vram state to: NORMAL VRAM
Starting server

To see the GUI go to: http://127.0.0.1:8188

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr-Fox

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
It feels like ComfyUI's ability to integrate two checkpoints and area control brings MidJourney's capability to our desktops.

Somehow it feels faster, like twice as fast as WebUI.

But! It feels like I still havent figured out how to do the "restore face".
By the way, it will break your prompts. Yet, I feel this whole pipeline concept is absolutely worth giving it a go:

comfyUI.png

And I imagine the prompt is not immediately compatible:

Last edited: