[Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
how to get mroe than oneperson together in image? posing together i mean like 3 people. it happpend by accident in some pics i did before . but i wnat to purposly do it (multiple)? 3girl? (woman a womanb womanc standing together)?
It's not easy, but "3girls close together" usually* works.

*"Usually" of course meaning that sometimes you'll get one, two or four women, and sometimes you'll get six women, a kite, a wheelbarrow and a fucking Cocker Spaniel...

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
how to get more than oneperson together in image? posing together i mean like 3 people. it happen by accident in some pics i did before . but i want to purposely do it (multiple)? 3girl? (womana womanb womanc standing together)?
Use the specialized extension:

I don't have a prompt for this picture, it merely shows the capabilities of the extension:

1678973370174380071.png

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
I went trawling through Civ trying to get inspiration for some prompts, came across this one (all checkpoints are HyperV1)

Prompt :- official art, unity 8k wallpaper, ultra detailed, beautiful and aesthetic, masterpiece, best quality, icelandic blonde girl, extremely detailed, dynamic angle, cowboyshot, the most beautiful form of chaos, elegant, a brutalist designed, vivid colours, romanticism, by james jean, roby dwi antono, ross tran, francis bacon, michal mraz, adrian ghenie, petra cortright, gerhard richter, takato yamamoto, ashley wood, atmospheric, ecstasy of musical notes, streaming musical notes visible

Gets me this :-

01424-992455425-official art, unity 8k wallpaper, ultra detailed, beautiful and aesthetic, mas...png

Not really what I was looking for. So I amended the prompt to take out all the 'by so and so'

Prompt :- official art, unity 8k wallpaper, ultra detailed, beautiful and aesthetic, masterpiece, best quality, icelandic blonde girl, extremely detailed, dynamic angle, cowboyshot, the most beautiful form of chaos, elegant, a brutalist designed, vivid colours, romanticism, atmospheric, ecstasy of musical notes, streaming musical notes visible

01435-1967247746-official art, unity 8k wallpaper, ultra detailed, beautiful and aesthetic, ma...png

or from the same batch :-

01434-1967247745-official art, unity 8k wallpaper, ultra detailed, beautiful and aesthetic, ma...png

The takeaway? Using the prompt to change to the style of someone makes a helluva difference. I might try 'by Larry Flynt' in some batches :p

modine2021

May 20, 2021
It's not easy, but "3girls close together" usually* works.

*"Usually" of course meaning that sometimes you'll get one, two or four women, and sometimes you'll get six women, a kite, a wheelbarrow and a fucking Cocker Spaniel...
manage to get it. unfortunately ended up basically with same faces:

(change number here, 3 to whatever)-->>(3girls, multiple girls:1.3) <<--(change number at end, 3 to whatever) a photo of (rest of prompt here)

download.jpg
00001-3471623824.jpg 00002-2471623824.jpg

VanMortis

Jun 6, 2020
I went trawling through Civ trying to get inspiration for some prompts, came across this one (all checkpoints are HyperV1)

Prompt :- official art, unity 8k wallpaper, ultra detailed, beautiful and aesthetic, masterpiece, best quality, icelandic blonde girl, extremely detailed, dynamic angle, cowboyshot, the most beautiful form of chaos, elegant, a brutalist designed, vivid colours, romanticism, by james jean, roby dwi antono, ross tran, francis bacon, michal mraz, adrian ghenie, petra cortright, gerhard richter, takato yamamoto, ashley wood, atmospheric, ecstasy of musical notes, streaming musical notes visible

View attachment 2556628

Not really what I was looking for. So I amended the prompt to take out all the 'by so and so'

Prompt :- official art, unity 8k wallpaper, ultra detailed, beautiful and aesthetic, masterpiece, best quality, icelandic blonde girl, extremely detailed, dynamic angle, cowboyshot, the most beautiful form of chaos, elegant, a brutalist designed, vivid colours, romanticism, atmospheric, ecstasy of musical notes, streaming musical notes visible

View attachment 2556639

or from the same batch :-

View attachment 2556640

The takeaway? Using the prompt to change to the style of someone makes a helluva difference. I might try 'by Larry Flynt' in some batches :p
Sometimes just one word can change alot in an image, also the promt order. The "by Larry Flynt" got me thinking about a "funny" thing. Have you ever tried to ad your nick to the prompt. Try it, it can be hilarious. Apparently "vanMortis" can give you quite an image. :oops:

03442-4147315533, DPM++ 2M Karras, photogenicV11_11.png

"vanMortis" also works as a negative prompt to get some filth out of your image. :LOL:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I use either Latent Couple or Regional Prompter to get multiple people in an image, works well View attachment 2556408

View attachment 2556426 View attachment 2556428
I have been trying to use regional prompter to get a full body (full character) image but the instructions on github was very lacking.
Could you give me some pointers?

The image(s) I want to turn into full character:
00014-1083156325.png 00018-1083156325.png
The kind of result I've gotten so far:
00008-4144019781.png
I'm sure I just misunderstood something and/or made a simple mistake.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Elefy and Sepheyer

Sgravo05

Jan 10, 2023
You need to be more specific - do you already have (or have found on Civitai) a Textual Inversion / LoRA of the celeb and want to make SD produce images that look so much like them their lawyers' palms get sweaty?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or do you have a celeb in mind and want to create a TI/LoRA of them (in order to produce yada-yada-yada...)?
thank you, btw i dont have anything specific in mind, I’m just experimenting.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
thank you, btw i dont have anything specific in mind, I’m just experimenting.
So are we all!
Assuming you've got SD fully installed locally (it's an assumption, for sure, but there are some very good tutorials and walkthroughs linked in the OP of this thread if you haven't) - get yourself to and search on the tag 'Celebrity', download a TI or LoRA for the celeb you want, drop it into the relevant folder on your machine (see the Glossary) and use the LoRA or TI name in the prompt, plus any trigger words for the LoRA.

The Civitai Helper extension will be your friend once you've got loads of them downloaded!

Grab yourself several photorealistic Checkpoints. CyberRealistic, DeliberateRealistic that sort of thing. This will take a while as they are all 2GB plus, but they're worth having as the Checkpoint can be the key - an embedding may look terrible in one, perfect in another.

Recommended weights* (the ":0.8" etc bit after the name e.g. <lora:AmberHeard_v10:0.8>) are between 0.6 & 1.1 for LoRAs and 0.9 & 1.2 for TIs. This is unless you want to make very drastic changes to the person's look e.g. a cartoon version of Natalie Portman with cat ears, when you should turn the weight down to allow for more flexibility.

*Assuming no recommendation from the creator of the embedding.

Have a look on Civitai at the example images and ones that other people have created, then "be inspired by" their prompts. A good place to start if you've not done any before is to recreate an image someone else has done - try the Cameron Diaz pic I created above. Drop it into the PNG Info tab and 'Send to Txt2Img'. Provided you've downloaded and installed my Cameron Diaz TI and the PhotoMergeV1.2 checkpoint it should recreate that image.

Best of luck, you're well on your way to creating your very own imaginary sex airline of cloned celebrities...

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
I have been trying to use regional prompter to get a full body (full character) image but the instructions on github was very lacking.
Could you give me some pointers?
Here's how I set up Regional Prompter

1681939597765.png

And here is the prompt I used.

ADDCOMM (((daylight))), (((tropical beach))), professional majestic oil painting by Ed Blinkey, Atey Ghailan, Studio Ghibli, by Jeremy Mann, Greg Manchess, Antonio Moro, trending on ArtStation, photorealistic painting art by midjourney and greg Rutkowski ADDROW
Margot Robbie, (((patterned microbikini))), (defined cameltoe), (defined pokies), portrait ((Full body))) of ((stunningly attractive)) a sexy woman ((perfect feminine face)), intricate, 8k, highly detailed, (extremely detailed CG unity 8k wallpaper), ((square jaw)), (well defined jaw), (downturned lips), (thick lips:1.4), (detailed anatomy) ADDCOL
beautiful feet, bare feet

So ADDCOMM defines anything in the area 0 (the background). Why? because we have ticked 'use common prompt'
then anything after the ADDROW defines the next row, which in this case is 1+2. However because we have an ADDCOL it splits it up, anything before the ADDCOL goes into area 1, anything after goes into area 2

Couple of examples
01479-399722731-,   (((daylight))), (((tropical beach))), professional majestic oil painting b...png

01473-3653237701-,   (((daylight))), (((tropical beach))), professional majestic oil painting ...png

Play about with it, obviously my feet prompt had hardly anything in it, this was just a proof of concept

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Play about with it, obviously my feet prompt had hardly anything in it, this was just a proof of concept
Been playing around with an extension called Tiled Diffusion as well.. works in pretty much the same way except that you can draw your regions instead of using the ADDCOL, ADDROW syntax

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Been playing around with an extension called Tiled Diffusion as well.. works in pretty much the same way except that you can draw your regions instead of using the ADDCOL, ADDROW syntax
Yeah this sounds more like the extension I have. Thank you very much Sharinel for answering me and taking the time to explain but it seems that we are not using the same extension.

I think it was seph who posted the link for it a while ago. It contains Tiled Diffusion, Regional Prompt control and Tiled VAE.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
i have been test Stable Diffusion AUTOMATIC1111 and Stable Diffusion Automatic

Stable Diffusion AUTOMATIC1111 is a little slow on generating images
Stable Diffusion Automatic is a little faster on generating image

Stable Diffusion Automatic link

they are similar to each other

00003-1421610193-best quality, {{{nsfw}}}, {{{masterpiece}}},3D,best_color,_(1girl,with,1boy)_...jpg

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I found a better tutorial for the MultiDiffusion extension I have been posting about.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
i have been test Stable Diffusion AUTOMATIC1111 and Stable Diffusion Automatic

Stable Diffusion AUTOMATIC1111 is a little slow on generating images
Stable Diffusion Automatic is a little faster on generating image

Stable Diffusion Automatic link

they are similar to each other
Reading through the page, that looks really interesting, I'll give it a try. It's such a fast moving space right now.

Also about that image, I assume you're using the dark cookie lora. I find it intriguing how the eyes and some of the hair still has the "photo realistic" level of detail break through, while the rest is clearly DC style. nice work!

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Reading through the page, that looks really interesting, I'll give it a try. It's such a fast moving space right now.

Also about that image, I assume you're using the dark cookie lora. I find it intriguing how the eyes and some of the hair still has the "photo realistic" level of detail break through, while the rest is clearly DC style. nice work!
that's because I used 3D in the prompts

Reactions: osanaiko