[Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread

me3

Dec 31, 2016
This is a series of images using an increasing number of "steps" in an iterative upscaling. Upscaling is to 1.5 and steps/iterations is 3-8 (number in each filename), using a decreasing denoise. As an example first upscaling would be denoising of 0.5 and an upscale to 1.2 of original size, and the last would be 0.1 and 1.5 of original size with the steps inbetween being distributed equally. (not the actual values as i cba doing the math etc for all of it, so purely for representation.) Workflow is using the same type of setup i posted a while ago regarding this method.
You can see how the detailing increase and/or changes elements, but it generally doesn't add massively over done areas. There's some oddities that pop in, but they also get "fixed" in later images.

Might not be of too much interest, but there's boobs...which is usually a good thing...
it_3.jpg it_4.jpg it_5.jpg it_6.jpg it_7.jpg it_8.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
how to get the --xformers to work with the new version of AUTOMATIC1111 version v1.7.0
have tried using set COMMANDLINE_ARGS=--allow-code --xformers in the environment.bat but
nothing is working

run.bat
Echo off

call environment.bat

cd %~dp0webui
call webui-user.bat

environment.bat
Echo off

set DIR=%~dp0system
set COMMANDLINE_ARGS=--allow-code --xformers

set PATH=%DIR%\git\bin;%DIR%\python;%DIR%\python\Scripts;%PATH%
set PY_LIBS=%DIR%\python\Scripts\Lib;%DIR%\python\Scripts\Lib\site-packages
set PY_PIP=%DIR%\python\Scripts
set SKIP_VENV=1
set PIP_INSTALLER_LOCATION=%DIR%\python\get-pip.py
set TRANSFORMERS_CACHE=%DIR%\transformers-cache

me3

Dec 31, 2016
how to get the --xformers to work with the new version of AUTOMATIC1111 version v1.7.0
have tried using set COMMANDLINE_ARGS=--allow-code --xformers in the environment.bat but
nothing is working

run.bat
Echo off

call environment.bat

cd %~dp0webui
call webui-user.bat

environment.bat
Echo off

set DIR=%~dp0system

set SKIP_VENV=1
i believe it's not really respecting the launch option any more and you just use the setting in the webui so look for that.
Unless you're getting some kind of error, in which case we'd need to know what that error is/says

Reactions: rayminator

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
i believe it's not really respecting the launch option any more and you just use the setting in the webui so look for that.
Unless you're getting some kind of error, in which case we'd need to know what that error is/says
thanks for the help
but couldn't find if someone knows where the setting is please help

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
nothing is working

run.bat
Echo off

call environment.bat

cd %~dp0webui
call webui-user.bat

environment.bat
Echo off

set DIR=%~dp0system

set SKIP_VENV=1
I have figure it out

how to install xformers

go to webui folder then open webui-user.bat then paste --xformers and save

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
I have figure it out

how to install xformers

go to webui folder then open webui-user.bat then paste --xformers and save
I made this SAME mistake two days ago trying to install xformers kept getting errors, then after I added --xformers to webui-user.bat, it installed, poof no more errors LOL. No idea why I did not try that FIRST.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Hello, I use A1111 with the --listen argument, so that I can run A1111 on one computer with a 3090 and use it on another.
I want to try Comfy, but is there a similar function in it ?

devilkkw

Mar 17, 2021
Hello, I use A1111 with the --listen argument, so that I can run A1111 on one computer with a 3090 and use it on another.
I want to try Comfy, but is there a similar function in it ?
If i remember you have to edit .bat file (run_nvidia_gpu.bat or run_cpu.bat) and add at the end --listen like:
Code:
.\python_embeded\python.exe -s ComfyUI\main.py --windows-standalone-build --listen

Reactions: Kryptozoid

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
I'm here working with AI stuff because I want to make a VN, and do my first one solo so I understand it better, but I suck at all art related shit. I also think most Daz and all Honey don't look great. So I've been trying to figure out how to go from a render that lays stuff out the way I want, to a scene, sprite, etc that I'd personally like to look at. Today I went from this to that.

25078292.png
00030-3278687217.png 00139-3662560085.png 00152-1965579486.png 00161-3990339770.png 00165-622919971.png

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
This is a series of images using an increasing number of "steps" in an iterative upscaling. Upscaling is to 1.5 and steps/iterations is 3-8 (number in each filename), using a decreasing denoise. As an example first upscaling would be denoising of 0.5 and an upscale to 1.2 of original size, and the last would be 0.1 and 1.5 of original size with the steps inbetween being distributed equally. (not the actual values as i cba doing the math etc for all of it, so purely for representation.) Workflow is using the same type of setup i posted a while ago regarding this method.
You can see how the detailing increase and/or changes elements, but it generally doesn't add massively over done areas. There's some oddities that pop in, but they also get "fixed" in later images.

Might not be of too much interest, but there's boobs...which is usually a good thing...
View attachment 3388902 View attachment 3388901 View attachment 3388900 View attachment 3388899 View attachment 3388898 View attachment 3388897

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Brother, may I kindly ask you to always have workflows included with your images? If one can't pop your CUI render into CUI actual then these gorgeous images belong in the art sharing thread. I trust we've been through these a few times, so next time I'll be asking the mods to just move these images to the art thread. Yes, I know, there are good reasons why you post the images the way you do, and this is what that other art thread is for. I mean this in a supportive way.

Would be superb if you could add workflows to these two posts:
https://f95zone.to/threads/stable-diffusion-prompt-sharing-and-learning-thread.146036/post-13072217
https://f95zone.to/threads/stable-diffusion-prompt-sharing-and-learning-thread.146036/post-13062006

Reactions: theMickey_