4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

SchlubnigurathXL

Mar 12, 2020
I see big, strong Orc lady I click (also more short stacks like this are a blessing!). But curious to know if protagonist is a placeholder or a green ninja? Cuz I don't really mind green ninja guy honestly.

Reactions: game023

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
Game has fat goblin booties and im down for it. Animations are actually quite decent, for a demo this is really good and im looking forward to future updates. Just hoping it doesnt get abandoned like so many other games.

Last edited:
Reactions: SavedYouAPlaceToSit

PirataS

May 10, 2019
Alright! This game is looking hella good! Wish you all the luck on it!
Pretty interesting concept must I say.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
There was once a very wise man who said, in his most pristine prose:

"Fat bottomed girls, you make the rocking world go round"

God bless his soul. Preaching his Wisdom and Truth for us poor decadent fools.

Let us take a moment and worship this revelation which in fact, changed the world and all of us for the better.

PRAISE THE JELLY! LAUD THE CAKE! VENERATE THE BADONKADONK! GLORY TO THE DUMPTRUCK! EXALTED BE DAT PHAT BUTT!

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
this looks fun. but hope for bigger dick on MC and some chicks with massive tits to match the asses at least also

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Peach Bouncer Patreon CDN$7.50 a month exclusive choice.... at that price the completed game better have a planned release in 3 months cuz if I were to apply some support for that price I would never pay more than CDN$22.50. Not that I'm willing to pay $7.50 a month to support any 1 game.
well then you don't understand the concept of crowdfunding and support, because it's not about paying the game's price but for it's development
of course no one can force you into paying for anything you don't want but having a right mindset towards things can help

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
well then you don't understand the concept of crowdfunding and support, because it's not about paying the game's price but for it's development
of course no one can force you into paying for anything you don't want but having a right mindset towards things can help
I have funded many game developments and as I find works worth supporting I will continue to do so... That being said CDN$5 is about my maximum per month on one game so if the only offer of support exceeds that then I won't support the project.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I have funded many game developments and as I find works worth supporting I will continue to do so... That being said CDN$5 is about my maximum per month on one game so if the only offer of support exceeds that then I won't support the project.
That's actually pretty damn fair. 5$ should be the sweet spot, imo. It's not an amount that you'd miss, but it's still an amount that does add up pretty nicely if many people give it. Plus, considering Patreon (and other support services) rules and cuts, 1$ is just not worth for anyone anymore.

Reactions: Gabaw
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes