• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
Well I was enticed by the title but....
Its overall very bad made. The visuals are terrible. Dialog are basically non-existent.
Building a gloryhole in your flat, in the floor, blocking ..made me laugh which was basically the only good thing about this game, sigh.
The only reason why i even bother to comment is because I was hoping for a hotwife game and boy are those terrible made.
Since I want to be constructive. Get a beter machine and a leap in your visuals. Let her be in a relationship or married so there is more spice in her finding and exploring the gloryhole etc... Could elaborate way more but I doubt it would change anything.
this is my very first games , give me time to upgrade my skills with daz ;)
I am more an programmer , and i am still looking for an artist to help ;)

https://f95zone.to/threads/looking-for-dazz-artist-for-gloryhole-game.90334/

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
This is only the intro , the game start here , wait the second version
1st...Fu*k all the haters!
Kudos for trying! I like the premise of your game, keep working on it.
I will make a suggestion. The main character (F) HAS to be attractive, be an older milf or a legal age teen, either way. Work on the renders, it's hard to do, I know.

Last edited:

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
I repeat , i am not an artist and i still learning how daz work and this is my first game . Dont be a di** , i am doing what i can ! :giggle::whistle:
Remember, every time you share/sell something to the world, you are put under scrutiny, so take everything in. The bad... the good... reflect on peoples reactions and feedback, draw your conclusions, curse in silence if need be, and provide excuses only for projects that are shared with friends and family.

I wish you a pleasant day :)

Reactions: Sneaky Snake Dev

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I repeat , i am not an artist and i still learning how daz work and this is my first game . Dont be a di** , i am doing what i can ! :giggle::whistle:
hey don't get us wrong here its all decent work there is just not enough to be called a first release ,so i am not discouraging you in the least i hope the best for your game ,,,,the theme alone has potential , but its what you do with that theme that will make or break the game....

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
DAMN... You did a GREAT JOB... with this GAME thus far..... Keep up the Good work... I did not spot one misspelling or BUG..... really keep up the good work... Love the Homemade Gloryhole door bit......

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
ok so to address the people who want to cry about the model: personally, i really enjoy the body shape. yes a little thicker, but in all the right places. tanlines are great if you are going to have tanned skin. at least there is something left unspoiled by the sun lol.

it is short, sure, but a lot of games started off very short and turned out well. people expect a fully finished game for free starting day one. get a grip on reality, its unlikely to happen.

there are some minor problems with the english and grammar, but nothing so horrible that you cant understand what is being said. there are top rated games on this site that dont beat this grammar wise, and guessing by the creators responses, i would assume english isnt his first language, and i give it an acceptable, although it wouldnt hurt to work on it.

there are two concerns i would like to bring up. 1) the text box. it is all kinds of horrible in exactly the wrong spot. I would make it smaller or move it if possible in some way. covers up too much action. definitely would improve the experience if that were changed in some way. and b) not sure if it is a limitation of the engine you are using, but every time you click something there is a pause between tthe text disappearing, and being able to click on the next thing. it is very noticeable when you are clicking on the "map" thing you got going on, because even the music restarts every time you click through the text. not game breaking, just drives me nuts for whatever reason. especially the music restarting. but that might just be my personal ocd taking over.

either way, busty chicks and gloryholes are 2 things i like very much, so keep your pimp hand strong, mordred. dont let the biters get you down!

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes