4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

orensan

May 29, 2017
Wow that sucked. Well actually it didn't, I didn't know how to get the girl to the horse... I did get to play with the horses dick, which is something I guess...
essentially if you're on desktop hit tab, select animation 1 and play around, make sure you use the arrows on either side forward or reverse, it'll let you progress the current content in animation 1, which is the one where she gets to fuck the horse.

animation 2 is just a titty job, so you can skip it if u want

Reactions: Balial42 and str8up

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
yay, I've always wanted to play as a female protag that sucks off a horse and lets it fuck me. Well, actually no, I haven't. If going for taboo content just stick to making male protags fuck 8-10yo lolis like most everyone else, as a subgenre that's probably far more popular on SS than bestiality.
Well that's probably one of the dumbest things I've read in a while...and let's not even begin with the kink shaming/rule breaking part of your post...

May 7, 2024
Well that's probably one of the dumbest things I've read in a while...and let's not even begin with the kink shaming/rule breaking part of your post...
Where am I shaming? If anything I'm just not into female protags. Bestiality isn't really my thing but if others are into it, good for them. Unlike unavoidable NTR it won't stop me from reading an AVN, I just don't seek it out like other things.

Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
yay, I've always wanted to play as a female protag that sucks off a horse and lets it fuck me. Well, actually no, I haven't. If going for taboo content just stick to making male protags fuck 8-10yo lolis like most everyone else, as a subgenre that's probably far more popular on SS than bestiality.
Where am I shaming? If anything I'm just not into female protags. Bestiality isn't really my thing but if others are into it, good for them. Unlike unavoidable NTR it won't stop me from reading an AVN, I just don't seek it out like other things.
Kink shaming as defined by f95 rules is:

"Kinkshaming is not allowed
Do not complain about tags in threads or engage in discussion about the tags themselves. It is fine to talk about how a given fetish is implemented in the game, but whining about something clearly visible in the tag list is not"

So you tell me how it's not breaking their rules. You literally said beast stuff is worse than kiddi stuff in a beast game thread.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes