3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

chedarface

Aug 5, 2017
late to the game and im having issues with episode 3.

as soon as i click next episode from episode 2, i have captain event 7: star channel 2.0 and lola event 5: episode 04 preview even though i haven't touched ep3 at all. after i watch lola event 5, the next episode button pops up...

also, i dont see any new quests for jasmine/ash/hermione and i cant find anything on the mating season girl

i read episode 3 was short, but mine is actually over as soon as it starts

any help is appreciated. thanks!

doble77

Feb 24, 2018
late to the game and im having issues with episode 3.

as soon as i click next episode from episode 2, i have captain event 7: star channel 2.0 and lola event 5: episode 04 preview even though i haven't touched ep3 at all. after i watch lola event 5, the next episode button pops up...

also, i dont see any new quests for jasmine/ash/hermione and i cant find anything on the mating season girl

i read episode 3 was short, but mine is actually over as soon as it starts

any help is appreciated. thanks!
Check if you have at least 2 popularity stars, since that's the cost for quests and the button doesn't activate if you have not enough stars. Also check if there's something to buy in the store, like dresses or so, sometimes they unlock events.

chedarface

Aug 5, 2017
Check if you have at least 2 popularity stars, since that's the cost for quests and the button doesn't activate if you have not enough stars. Also check if there's something to buy in the store, like dresses or so, sometimes they unlock events.
i cheated for money/stars and i bought outfits/did all events and quests for every character as they came up.
on the flipside, since i cheated from ep1, no one ever danced/stripped/cammed so maybe some quests didnt trigger because i didn't meet some prereqs. is that possible or should i just do a fresh install and cheat my way through the game again?

edit: tried starting from ep 3 with OP's updated ep 6 download, but still getting the same problem. also tried using someone else's save file that picks up right before starting ep 3, but still getting the same problem.
i have no idea what the problem is and why it's happening.

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
i cheated for money/stars and i bought outfits/did all events and quests for every character as they came up.
on the flipside, since i cheated from ep1, no one ever danced/stripped/cammed so maybe some quests didnt trigger because i didn't meet some prereqs. is that possible or should i just do a fresh install and cheat my way through the game again?

edit: tried starting from ep 3 with OP's updated ep 6 download, but still getting the same problem. also tried using someone else's save file that picks up right before starting ep 3, but still getting the same problem.
i have no idea what the problem is and why it's happening.
The good thing about this game is that you do not need to cheat. There is no grind.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dance, stripping and camming is just for money besides hermione's etc quest/event.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Episode 6 Official Android Release

The game can now be downloaded for all platforms from
(A mod should add this next to his Patreon link)

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
If you haven't checked out the mod thread for Star Channel 34 yet, what are you waiting for?
Naked tits and pussies are waiting for you.
No more blue-balling, everything is exposed!
Enjoy!!!

Oct 4, 2017
Holy shit a new update created in only 4 WEEKS?!?! Pinch me! I've died and gone to heaven! Praise be to our lord and saviour Akabur!

Seriously tho this is my fave game can't wait for more. Everything Aka makes is gold. (especially his gold editions ;)

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Holy shit a new update created in only 4 WEEKS?!?! Pinch me! I've died and gone to heaven! Praise be to our lord and saviour Akabur!

Seriously tho this is my fave game can't wait for more. Everything Aka makes is gold. (especially his gold editions ;)
It's nice to see the main story finally progressing, and Genie hinted at training the girls to become sluts so hopefully he will get some action.

Last edited:
Reactions: dag man
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes