Ren'Py Completed Star Channel 34 [Season 1 - Ep. 12] [Akabur]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
look at the cover pic in the op? and i wasnt asking anything...
it's from mod, dunno why F95 mods decided to use it. mod isn't compatible with .12.

edit: well i know why but it's irrelevant.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Townes van Zandt - Our Mother The Mountain
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Rhetorical questions, ever heard of em?
oh yes, yes, indeedy. i guess it's safe to assume this above was one, as well.

however, my initial assumption stands: they are indeed questions asked.

juus' sayin'. :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
question is there going to be a season 2. ik there wasn't lot of sex until ep 11 and 12. i like to see more Lola. plus she finally got her wish.

Oct 15, 2017
The plan is to come back to this once Queen Trainer is done, AFAIK.
I have been out of the loop for quite some time regarding Akabur and his games, just occasionally checked for an update on this page, so is Queen Trainer already in development or has he just started building the game?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have been out of the loop for quite some time regarding Akabur and his games, just occasionally checked for an update on this page, so is Queen Trainer already in development or has he just started building the game?
It is close to complete. He decided to put it out as a complete form, not in parts.
I assume it has something to do with being in Russia, and it being a challenge to get money from any source. The war is taking its toll on everyone in various ways.

Reactions: The Dudemeister
Oct 15, 2017
It is close to complete. He decided to put it out as a complete form, not in parts.
I assume it has something to do with being in Russia, and it being a challenge to get money from any source. The war is taking its toll on everyone in various ways.
Thanks for the headsup! Looking forward to when it releases :)

Reactions: TheDevian

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
u know where can i download queen trainer

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes