Ren'Py Completed Star Channel 34 [Season 1 - Ep. 12] [Akabur]

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
Hm, how do I start a new game? Is there a button where I can go to the main menu?

Clear data.. nothing. Still continue the game where I left off.
Uninstall and reinstall the game.. nothing. Still continue the game where I left off.
I want to start a new game.

I made a mistake earlier when I spamming up to 32 days because I was new to this game and thought there's nothing new and when I've looked all the buttons accept the events.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hm, how do I start a new game? Is there a button where I can go to the main menu?

Clear data.. nothing. Still continue the game where I left off.
Uninstall and reinstall the game.. nothing. Still continue the game where I left off.
I want to start a new game.

I made a mistake earlier when I spamming up to 32 days because I was new to this game and thought there's nothing new and when I've looked all the buttons accept the events.
if you are on windows then clear everything sc34 related under appdata\renpy too.

Reactions: TheDevian

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
if you are on windows then clear everything sc34 related under appdata\renpy too.
Not on window but I'm using Android. My phone model is Xiaomi 11T.

Edited: Ah, it works for me now when I installed a phone cleaner and run it after I uninstalled the apk. But I would like to know is there any other solution other than using phone cleaner? It would be a great help if I know there is. Anyway thanks for the response.

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: Townes van Zandt - Our Mother The Mountain
Donor
Oct 28, 2019

Edited: Ah, it works for me now when I installed a phone cleaner and run it after I uninstalled the apk. But I would like to know is there any other solution other than using phone cleaner? It would be a great help if I know there is. Anyway thanks for the response.
might help if you locate the saves, and then delete everything in that save folder, including the 'persistent' files. sadly i can't help finding the saves location.. i do live happily without any apple products. however, if you delete that 'persistent', the pointer to the old settings should be gone without having to clean the entire phone.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Reactions: Tenstorm
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes