4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Stellar Traveller

Game Developer
May 24, 2023
you dirty dog you .... pretty awesome .. i just hope you don't get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hit on you .... i will no doubt stick around for the rest of this game :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Yeah I plan to change the ship when I can. I will redo the ship animations and stuff when I find a better model.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImperialD

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Yeah too bad about that one! Could have been a really great game! I don't know if I can fill the void for you, but I do know that I'm not going anywhere. I really enjoy making this game!
I'm gonna hold off on reviewing this game simply because I don't want to jinx it but, damn, this looks really good. This is another Sci-Fi game I might follow to the very end and thanks for letting us open another man's gift, I enjoyed that part.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Stars Of Salvation's fate was a sledgehammer shot to the testys but hopefully this fills the void.
I hope so too mate. Found this game by chance and it looks to check all the right boxes (spaceship with crew, exploration, harem, gingers, t&a, adventure, and so forth). I want to try it even though it is early, but I still carry with me the bitter taste of sadness with SoS (and many others of my ever-growing list of abandoned favs). Could this be the ideal sci-fi game I looking for? I may wait another few updates on SH so there is enough content for a full meal instead of just a starter salad. Even if my salad is tossed just right with this game.. :whistle:

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
What's there is very impressive pertaining to graphics & storyline. Currently this is more of a short story than a game because there are no choices, not to mention that there's no way this is an episode considering how very short it is (if anything it should be called a Demo).

I'll wait in hope that it truly becomes a game. At the time that it does become a game, I have no doubt that it will be great.

Cole_Talb

Jun 22, 2018
Good job with this one. The sound effects and quality of the renders are fantastic, however the story feels disjointed. Not a huge issue but it will take some getting used to.

Reactions: Stellar Traveller

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

1 Month Since Release
Time flies! It's already been 1 month since the release of episode 1! Unfortunately I am running a little behind schedule. Normally, the part 1 of each episode for Captain tier and up would be released in roughly 1 month and normal full episode would be 2 months. Part 1 is coming along well, but not quite ready yet. This is my first game and now started working with a co-writer. So, once we get more used to things, updates will be more timely. It will always be the case that if you only want to support for 1 month, you will still get the rewards if the update was not during your active month. Thank you all so much for supporting and playing Star Harem!

desastre7

Nov 25, 2021
We need impregnation with women that have even larger breasts! Perhaps an alien species or two needs that Captain to help them breed with?

Lactation... engage!

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes