4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

PeSSimao

Jan 18, 2024
Unlike her however, the sexual content with most of them will be optional.
What you mean most of them?

If I start playing this game will it mean that at some stage I will be forced into a relationship/sex or am I already forced into it in the current version?
You describe the game that it has choices that will have weight and you don't give the option to the player to choose who they want to enter into a relationship with?
Or is this simply a slip of the tongue?

I always look for the words reject/avoid in the thread before turning on the game and here I don't find them and usually that means people complaining about forced relationship/sex.

Reactions: Deamate

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Just wanted to say I played I found it very interesting and engaging. I'm looking forward to seeing updates very much!

I know it's bad form to ask this, but I just want to temper my expectations: do you have an idea of how will the update cycle look like moving forward?

By the way, Mary Healy has got to be one of the most attractive redheads I've seen in AVNs, hot damn.

While chapter two was very lackluster in the "sexy" aspect, it was still a very interesting chapter, and a very nice intro to Mary

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Requested Android port for this game. Included is the WT/gallery Mod from Ripson
(+ some more game settings and changed sayer name font)

Android port from the game compr. Ep2 (~150MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

StarHarem_01.jpg StarHarem_02.jpg StarHarem_03.jpg

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Wow! I really appreciate this game. While it obviously draws A LOT from the source materials storylines, it hits all the right buttons of nostalgia, comedy, and sexy, and it does so in a way that actually pays homage to both the spirit and heart of the original with just enough of a perverted twist. Two phallic thumbs up! Engage!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stellar Traveller

Stellar Traveller

Game Developer
May 24, 2023
Just wanted to say I played I found it very interesting and engaging. I'm looking forward to seeing updates very much!

I know it's bad form to ask this, but I just want to temper my expectations: do you have an idea of how will the update cycle look like moving forward?

By the way, Mary Healy has got to be one of the most attractive redheads I've seen in AVNs, hot damn.

While chapter two was very lackluster in the "sexy" aspect, it was still a very interesting chapter, and a very nice intro to Mary
Glad to hear you enjoyed the game. I can't really give you an exact time. STRiker and I both have day jobs and a lot of work goes into making this. It should be much less time than this update took and we will try our hardest to get it out as soon as possible.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I was so happy to see customisable options for fonts, then disappointed at not having any text box, and it blocks the mod I use from working, so stuck using high contrast.

Felt?

Jun 3, 2023
This game is so amazing I wanted to know if it will add monster girls/aliens with different bodies or colors? If so it will be an epic game

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Just finished playing this and here are my thoughts

1) There should have been an introduction of who MC is, his past experiences and how he was selected as the captain. There should have been an introduction of all the crew members before they started their journey. Now these crew members are appearing randomly and I have no idea who they are.

2) kana's own words "I must imprint on one man and serve as his perfect partner in life" and the next moment she kisses MC. I was under the impression that she can have only one man her whole life so after kissing MC I thought she imprinted herself on MC for her whole life so this would have called off the deal.

3) The scenes changes very abruptly sometimes. Like it takes only a few seconds to change the scene and it feels abrupt. For example, the first breakfast scene with doctor.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
1) There should have been an introduction of who MC is, his past experiences and how he was selected as the captain. There should have been an introduction of all the crew members before they started their journey. Now these crew members are appearing randomly and I have no idea who they are.
I was fine with it.

2) kana's own words "I must imprint on one man and serve as his perfect partner in life" and the next moment she kisses MC. I was under the impression that she can have only one man her whole life so after kissing MC I thought she imprinted herself on MC for her whole life so this would have called off the deal.
You know what the issue is with sentences that contain: "I thought" the issue is in your thoughts.

3) The scenes changes very abruptly sometimes. Like it takes only a few seconds to change the scene and it feels abrupt. For example, the first breakfast scene with doctor.
I agree!

• Angry
Reactions: Harem4life

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Was a good update, not as good as the first, but enjoyable, Kana is so fucking sexy.
I do wish you could have an adjustable text box for this, and the name "tags" where better, I thought it was Recca until you see someone say Becca.

nathados9

Jul 20, 2017
There is not even 10 minutes of content in a whole game. Version 2.0 has 2 scenes in total. I will check this game again in 5 years when it might be more complete.

• Thinking Face

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
There is not even 10 minutes of content in a whole game. Version 2.0 has 2 scenes in total. I will check this game again in 5 years when it might be more complete.
I'm astounded people like you are able to vote.

But hey, let me help you. I know that numbers above your perceived brain cell count may be difficult to grasp, but the following EP2 folder has the number "389" on it. I know it looks scary, but if you break it down to 300 + 80 + 9, it'll be easier to digest:
1706725823239.png

Have a great day!

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes