Irish Coffee

Sep 9, 2020
The game is very interesting, but I feel like the balancing of RPG and h-scenes needs to be reviewed a bit. There's a lot of potential here !
Yeah I agree, love the game, its very well made, the corruption is really beautifully done and engaging, but Id love more small side content with h scenes, sometimes it can get quite long without any. Especially since a major part of the difficulty is getting money, I'd love more ways of getting money for corruption.
Also more impact of making mental changes related to lust (the fetish thing didnt seem to do much for example), it didnt seem to add / modify scenes.
Another way might also be enchanted/cursed items that give buffs but increase corruption (always thought an enchanted butt plug would be neat for example), a bit like some of the books already do.
Its mostly just wanting more h content though, cause the game is really good at setting up the slow corruption, but feel a bit lacking in the actual scenes.

Also small question, is there any way to have the text during dialogues display instantly without it pausing every times theres a "..." despite instant text being enabled, and is there any auto forward you can enable for dialogues/scenes (like in renpy).
Also having to go back to the main menu to load a save is a bit annoying

Reactions: RonRuckus

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Also more impact of making mental changes related to lust (the fetish thing didnt seem to do much for example), it didnt seem to add / modify scenes.
What the fetish stat does is it lowers your willpower for scenes with the associated tags (cheating fetish for cheating scenes etc.), and makes it easier to get the 0 willpower "pink" version of the scene which has altered, more lewd, dialogue and boosted outcomes (more lewdness gained, for example).

Dec 2, 2022
I personally would love a battle fuck type enemy.

A bondage gear equip (or force equip) item. (I would also love piercings or plugs as more long term penalty items you can earn along the lines of Arwin's ring)

And some more active brainwashed scenes.

I want more of those loss of control kinks. One of the hottest scenes for me was the academy hypno chair. As well as the maid academy. But I would also love if there were more small scale ones.

If I had to draw a comparison I want the cuffs/toys and hypnotists from Degrees of Lewdity. Where you can be grabbed in combat and have to escape or have a toy or restraint attached. Or get hypnotized and gain a level of that making freeing yourself from grapples a bit harder. Maybe make a demon do this so they can show up in domains.

At least That's my dream. I'm already very impressed with the game

kerriwm25

Mar 19, 2020
Also small question, is there any way to have the text during dialogues display instantly without it pausing every times theres a "..." despite instant text being enabled, and is there any auto forward you can enable for dialogues/scenes (like in renpy).
Also having to go back to the main menu to load a save is a bit annoying
I think holding down the Ctrl key whips through the text, doesn't it?

FutaHoyah

Oct 12, 2022
StarKnightessAura-0.41.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

gallows226

Jan 16, 2023

A bondage gear equip (or force equip) item. (I would also love piercings or plugs as more long term penalty items you can earn along the lines of Arwin's ring)

I want more of those loss of control kinks. One of the hottest scenes for me was the academy hypno chair. As well as the maid academy. But I would also love if there were more small scale ones.

If I had to draw a comparison I want the cuffs/toys and hypnotists from Degrees of Lewdity. Where you can be grabbed in combat and have to escape or have a toy or restraint attached. Or get hypnotized and gain a level of that making freeing yourself from grapples a bit harder. Maybe make a demon do this so they can show up in domains.

I agree with this. More hypnosis in general. I loved the magic academy mind control events and how it can help break your character down the line with a certain guard captain. But I'd love more enemies that used mind altering abilities just in the world.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
I feel like the hypno only hurts the game when it comes to long-term effects. Makes the corruption feel unearned. With Alicia, the mind-control follows some rules and she has to do a lot of social engineering and gaslighting to get results. When some character comes in with a magic VR headset or drug, it just feels cheaper.

Nov 24, 2018

I've this vague recollection of Auradev saying at some point along lines "sex (scene) as result of failure state is bad/failed design. MC/player should always (technically) be 'initiator'" so I guess battlefuck enemy would (partially) go against their game design philosophy. Especially in early sections.
But maybe I remember wrong.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I've this vague recollection of Auradev saying at some point along lines "sex (scene) as result of failure state is bad/failed design. MC/player should always (technically) be 'initiator'" so I guess battlefuck enemy would (partially) go against their game design philosophy. Especially in early sections.
But maybe I remember wrong.
I am pretty sure to not have said that "x is bad design" as I try to avoid blanket statements like that.
What is true, is that this is definitely not a battlefuck-centered game (e.g. in-battle hypno/forced equips/grapples) but instead has the mind system and its interaction with willpower at its core.

I generally believe it's better for games to focus on their core concepts instead of trying to do everything.

There is one boss battle that goes a bit into the direction of battlefuck, which is the Lust General Asmodeus who has a very simple mini system for grapple/orgasm moves but due to its simplicity, it's really just suitable for a limited amount of battles.

Nov 24, 2018
I am pretty sure to not have said that "x is bad design" as I try to avoid blanket statements like that.
What is true, is that this is definitely not a battlefuck-centered game (e.g. in-battle hypno/forced equips/grapples) but instead has the mind system and its interaction with willpower at its core.

I generally believe it's better for games to focus on their core concepts instead of trying to do everything.

There is one boss battle that goes a bit into the direction of battlefuck, which is the Lust General Asmodeus who has a very simple mini system for grapple/orgasm moves but due to its simplicity, it's really just suitable for a limited amount of battles.
My apologies.
Now I wonder where I got that idea you said something like that.
Maybe different threads are starting to melding to each other.

Reactions: faffin12
Dec 2, 2022
I feel like the hypno only hurts the game when it comes to long-term effects. Makes the corruption feel unearned. With Alicia, the mind-control follows some rules and she has to do a lot of social engineering and gaslighting to get results. When some character comes in with a magic VR headset or drug, it just feels cheaper.
Thats because you correct that that would be thinking too big in scale (or bigger than I meant, I should say). I mean local small fry stuff. I want it to be really simple stuff like a penalty to willpower. Not anything huge like actually changing her personality. Because I do agree that it would cheapen the mind choices if there was a ton of magic hypno happening. Basically, I want stuff on the same level as the slime ritual. Or possibly some corruption boosting repeatable like the maid academy lessons. (which I feel really would lend themselves to being repeatable)

It can and should also include Alicia as a factor. Just like with the slime.

My dream version of events would just be a system where you get a small penalty against willpower or corruption. Or possibly a debuff to combat like magic being 10% more expensive because you can't concentrate.

As for my dream of battlefucking I really meant more like one type of enemy you can encounter in a limited area. My original thought was inside domains as a type of demon. Where they would hit you with a bind like the newer general fight. Maybe have some long term effect, like you can't sprint for the rest of the day. Or you suffer a penalty to agi till you use a consumable. I don't want to get bogged down with the mechanics, as in the end it's not the agi score that turns me on.

For more bdsm related stuff I would lean into stuff like contracts with villains. Maybe a plug similar to the wedding ring. Or private piercings. With some stat or willpower based trade off. Because I personally think the game is at its best when you are making trades. Maybe it would be worth debasing myself for a +10 on attack... (My original thought was that Lordmont or some other figure of authority could "brand" the MC with a lewdmark or piercing set.) As I was writing this I though of one possibility. An item that you are given the choice to wear. Every day you don't you lose daily willpower, every day you do it makes another part sensitive. Making it harder to pass willpower. Kind of a damned if you do situation that would occur if you royally screwed up your mental state.

Obviously I love the game in its current state and don't expect this. It is just something i remain hopeful for.

Yeah, that actually was why I thought it would be cool if we could get some subordinate demon that does something similar. And like most, demons would be a fairly rare encounter. It obviously isn't as fleshed out as games like Moral Sword or anything, but I liked that the enemy had a move that was markedly not directly damage me or buff self/ally.

Dec 2, 2022
I'm already tired of those crowdfunding games that never seem to end. Is the main storyline of this game complete?
Not quite. It is pretty close, though. They are working on the last dungeon and stuff. If memory serves they were hoping to get 1.0 out this year.

Also, unlike a lot of other games, this one has been super reliable about content updates. Every new one has what feels like tangible progress being made towards a final release.

Reactions: phantomz and Zarkhy
3.90 star(s) 165 Votes