Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
Is the game still heavy story telling and a nightmare to navigate through the corruption?
I didn't play for a while and my last memories of this game were a little bit painful, following a fan walkthrough to get the most corruption out of his cryptic progression...

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
That is literally the answer though. His mansion is through the door at the north end in between Rosemond's and Arwin's.
To be fair, I did type out "in Trademond," ponder for a few seconds while scratching my chin, and then add two separate spoiler tags before posting the message. In my defense, I hadn't noticed the reason why people were asking about an unimplemented character. Plus, it made me chuckle.

Is the game still heavy story telling and a nightmare to navigate through the corruption?
I didn't play for a while and my last memories of this game were a little bit painful, following a fan walkthrough to get the most corruption out of his cryptic progression...
The game is still very "story heavy". Excluding possibly very early in development, where you needed to hit the "pink version" of some scenes to be able to get enough lewdness to see some stuff in act 1, a walkthrough has never been needed. There are plenty of extra and repeatable scenes now to get you to those lewdness levels. The developer does occasionally add things to the game where you are rewarded for paying attention. The crystals outside of the rooms have been changed so that they now change color when there is an available change in that room.

Last edited:
Reactions: Galentein

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
That is literally the answer though. His mansion is through the door at the north end in between Rosemond's and Arwin's.
It's not though is it? You answer is what we're looking for while his answer is supposed to be a joke. Which why people are literally laughing (well people who enjoy that kind of joke).
Don't know what your reason is for jumping in his defense but I still appreciate the actual answer.

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
The game is still very "story heavy". Excluding possibly very early in development, where you needed to hit the "pink version" of some scenes to be able to get enough lewdness to see some stuff in act 1, a walkthrough has never been needed. There are plenty of extra and repeatable scenes now to get you to those lewdness levels. The developer does occasionally add things to the game where you are rewarded for paying attention. The crystals outside of the rooms have been changed so that they now change color when there is an available change in that room.
I remember there is some sort of day timer progression, is this "timer" limited? Are they locking scene from you if you don't progress enough in the corruption stage before reaching the 6th day or the 9th for exemple.
The walkthrough was all about optimizing every day if i remember correctly

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
I remember there is some sort of day timer progression, is this "timer" limited? Are they locking scene from you if you don't progress enough in the corruption stage before reaching the 6th day or the 9th for exemple.
The optimization is not for scenes, I think there's only one that is timegated once it becomes available, and it's very early in the game (Charlotte in the jail after you don't spend the evening with her). Some others become unavailable as you progress through the story. But most Roya scenes remain available through the game, and you'll see all the Earth scenes as you progress through mental changes. Also, you shouldn't be collecting H-scenes like pokermans, as they have effects on gameplay, some negative.

Last edited:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Other than the one (minor) early scene Goblin mentioned, there's no timers for scenes.

There is a bit of a timer for difficulty, where after certain amount of time certain bosses reach their full power and become more difficult.

You absolutely do not need the walkthrough to play the game.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
The only corruption progress timers I can really think of are that some of the mental changes take place over a few days. Most of those have corresponding scenes to go with the 'timer' though. The exception to this was removing study books, which had, by comparison, a very long hidden timer before the scene triggered and you could proceed. That timer is now much shorter.

Other than that, there are orbs in one of the later rooms that take days to corrupt, but they tell you that when you interact with them, so it isn't hidden from you. Also, some of the orbs now also automatically corrupt if your corruption progress in Roya outpaces your Earth progress too much. I haven't messed around with that mechanic yet, so I can't go into detail on how it works.

On the RPG side of the game there are two hidden timers. If you don't finish the first act of the game fast enough (30 days I think) you miss out on a bit of cash from somebody. The other timer is that after 100(I think) days the demon generals return to full power from a weakened state. The game lets you know about the second timer whenever you fight one of the demon generals though, so it isn't fully hidden. The only scenes that come to mind that have timers are for Hermann and the recipe merchant. Hermann lets you know that there is a timer if you try to start the scene which has the timer. I don't think interacting with the merchant after his first scene lets you know a timer is running. Oh, there's also a timer for the magic academy training scenes. There aren't many considering the total size of the game though.

desysth

Nov 3, 2017
I got a question, how much is too much? Like at which point should I stop corrupting Aura using Alicia? I do wanted to see the adult scene but I don't want to get the bad ending. I wanna to see some happy slut but I don't want to cause an apocalypse and deal with the drama

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
I got a question, how much is too much? Like at which point should I stop corrupting Aura using Alicia? I do wanted to see the adult scene but I don't want to get the bad ending. I wanna to see some happy slut but I don't want to cause an apocalypse and deal with the drama
In terms of endings, there's going to be only 2 in 1.0 and the bad one requires doing all the mental changes barring specific stat-changing ones. In terms of gameplay, mental changes are mostly harmless until sometime in chamber 2 when reading books becomes harder and then not worthwhile, and later mental changes will bring more debuffs.

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Really enjoying this game. I have a problem with the Papertrail quest. I am playing story mode with max corruption & lewdness and vice is +20. I've got the form from the chest but when I go to the Boar bar to give it to the merchant the option to pay him 50g is greyed out. I have about 200,000 gold. I've waited a lot of days and nothing changes.

What do I need to do to complete the quest?

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Really enjoying this game. I have a problem with the Papertrail quest. I am playing story mode with max corruption & lewdness and vice is +20. I've got the form from the chest but when I go to the Boar bar to give it to the merchant the option to pay him 50g is greyed out. I have about 200,000 gold. I've waited a lot of days and nothing changes.

What do I need to do to complete the quest?
Probably a Eyes of Greed problem with 0 willpower.

desysth

Nov 3, 2017
In terms of endings, there's going to be only 2 in 1.0 and the bad one requires doing all the mental changes barring specific stat-changing ones. In terms of gameplay, mental changes are mostly harmless until sometime in chamber 2 when reading books becomes harder and then not worthwhile, and later mental changes will bring more debuffs.
Many thanks, so I should be fine if I just leave one stat-changing mental changes alone and go wild

3.90 star(s) 168 Votes