desysth

Nov 3, 2017
No you misunderstood.

You can do the stat mental changes as much as you want/can, but just don't do the last mental change that causes "bad" end.
Ahhh thank you so much for the correction. English isn't my native language and barring is a new word i learn

iori1995cb

Jul 28, 2023
I really love this game. Wish only a more "accesible" pure route, or at least the game not introducing more mechanics that penalize non slutty actions (or some way to reverse certain debuffs).

this could be contradictory, but I do as well want to see a full degradation near the end of certain characters. Hope a later 1.X or DLC introduce early endings (slave, other world slut, monster lover or something like that)

Reactions: byedark

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
The only corruption progress timers I can really think of are that some of the mental changes take place over a few days. Most of those have corresponding scenes to go with the 'timer' though. The exception to this was removing study books, which had, by comparison, a very long hidden timer before the scene triggered and you could proceed. That timer is now much shorter.

Other than that, there are orbs in one of the later rooms that take days to corrupt, but they tell you that when you interact with them, so it isn't hidden from you. Also, some of the orbs now also automatically corrupt if your corruption progress in Roya outpaces your Earth progress too much. I haven't messed around with that mechanic yet, so I can't go into detail on how it works.

On the RPG side of the game there are two hidden timers. If you don't finish the first act of the game fast enough (30 days I think) you miss out on a bit of cash from somebody. The other timer is that after 100(I think) days the demon generals return to full power from a weakened state. The game lets you know about the second timer whenever you fight one of the demon generals though, so it isn't fully hidden. The only scenes that come to mind that have timers are for Hermann and the recipe merchant. Hermann lets you know that there is a timer if you try to start the scene which has the timer. I don't think interacting with the merchant after his first scene lets you know a timer is running. Oh, there's also a timer for the magic academy training scenes. There aren't many considering the total size of the game though.
So following the outdated max lewdness walkthrough is still good or too many change happened earlier in the game?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
How do you get a recommendation for the maid academy?
One of the guys inside the academy talks about wanting a maid girl who used to be a guy.

If you don't know who Paulina is, you gotta do some sidequests until Paul turns into Paulina.

Reactions: KD_OP

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
So following the outdated max lewdness walkthrough is still good or too many change happened earlier in the game?
The guide says its for the 0.40.x versions of the game, so if You are playing on 0.40.0 or .40.3 / .40.4 or whatever you should be good to go. If you are on the pre-release build I have no idea. Some stuff in the mind chambers were made to auto-complete under certain conditions, so that could throw off some timings if something now auto-completes. It should work pretty well though.

throwawaygarbage321

Feb 13, 2024
Can't seem to unlock the Sex with John 1 scene. I have Masturbation is Not Enough, Lewdness at 36, and started the day with 0 Willpower but it just auto went to masturbating without any options. Can anyone help me out? Those are the only criteria the Hint in the gallery has stated.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Can't seem to unlock the Sex with John 1 scene. I have Masturbation is Not Enough, Lewdness at 36, and started the day with 0 Willpower but it just auto went to masturbating without any options. Can anyone help me out? Those are the only criteria the Hint in the gallery has stated.
How far have you progressed the story?

IIRC you may have had to do all the other John lewd scenes to get to that.

But it's been a while since I did it.

EDIT: Oh, and just to cross the Is and dot the Ts, that's a real 36 lewdness, not edited via save editor or anything like that?

Last edited:

throwawaygarbage321

Feb 13, 2024
How far have you progressed the story?

IIRC you may have had to do all the other John lewd scenes to get to that.

But it's been a while since I did it.

EDIT: Oh, and just to cross the Is and dot the Ts, that's a real 36 lewdness, not edited via save editor or anything like that?
I have the previous three John lewd scenes (groping, kissing, and BJ), and real 36 lewdness. I haven't messed with save editing (didn't even realize that was an option, honestly).

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I have the previous three John lewd scenes (groping, kissing, and BJ), and real 36 lewdness. I haven't messed with save editing (didn't even realize that was an option, honestly).
Hmmm....

There is a point at which Aura is too corrupted to have sex with nice guys anymore, I don't recall what exactly caused that change, so maybe that could be it.

Have you completed the Herrmann or Roland chains?

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
The guide says its for the 0.40.x versions of the game, so if You are playing on 0.40.0 or .40.3 / .40.4 or whatever you should be good to go. If you are on the pre-release build I have no idea. Some stuff in the mind chambers were made to auto-complete under certain conditions, so that could throw off some timings if something now auto-completes. It should work pretty well though.
Ok, thx for your answers, i'm gonna try the latest version on f95 and if it's still as good as i remember i'm probably gonna wait the full release to buy the game.

Sry for the dev but i have seen to many money cashgrab games out there (even not eroge games) to have any trust left in this industry.

throwawaygarbage321

Feb 13, 2024
Hmmm....

There is a point at which Aura is too corrupted to have sex with nice guys anymore, I don't recall what exactly caused that change, so maybe that could be it.

Have you completed the Herrmann or Roland chains?
Encountered this issue before proceeding with either chain. Only the very first instance with Hermann and the 3 Magic Boosting scenes with Roland. I have the Roland sequence finished now, hoping that maybe something would click to no avail.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
I don't know if the dev will read this but read how they found it frustrating to do all the Paulina scene cgs. I just wanted to thank them for getting it done its been my favorite corruption yet. Shame the noble that broke Paulina isn't a major character also hope the remaining 2 party members get a chance to be broken as well but then again it would be sad if Richard had less toys to play with. For when he inevitably breaks John's hero party into being corrupted sluts for his entertainment alongside his new queen.

New to the game and while I don't like all the game mechanics (too many mechanics kill the run so I find the game unplayable without a guide.) I do really like the writing for this game and Paulina was my favorite corruption break down yet it makes me hyped for future scenes for major characters when they break. So big thanks again to the dev for making cgs for those scenes. I don't how many players appreciate the time spent but I am one player that certainly did.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I don't know if the dev will read this but read how they found it frustrating to do all the Paulina scene cgs. I just wanted to thank them for getting it done its been my favorite corruption yet. Shame the noble that broke Paulina isn't a major character also hope the remaining 2 party members get a chance to be broken as well but then again it would be sad if Richard had less toys to play with. For when he inevitably breaks John's hero party into being corrupted sluts for his entertainment alongside his new queen.

New to the game and while I don't like all the game mechanics (too many mechanics kill the run so I find the game unplayable without a guide.) I do really like the writing for this game and Paulina was my favorite corruption break down yet it makes me hyped for future scenes for major characters when they break. So big thanks again to the dev for making cgs for those scenes. I don't how many players appreciate the time spent but I am one player that certainly did.
I'm pretty sure Charlotte is scheduled to have some of her corruption scenes added in the 0.42 update, with her stuff happening at the gambling den. As for John, I don't think he will have a corruption path. Plot from the end of the reverse summoning ritual quest suggests he will have to play an important role in the good ending. It also seems like the plan is to eventually have his "harem party" NTRed away from him.

Reactions: fetishgirl

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
I'm pretty sure Charlotte is scheduled to have some of her corruption scenes added in the 0.42 update, with her stuff happening at the gambling den. As for John, I don't think he will have a corruption path. Plot from the end of the reverse summoning ritual quest suggests he will have to play an important role in the good ending. It also seems like the plan is to eventually have his "harem party" NTRed away from him.
I don't know much about the future plans of the game but I know that the Paulina stuff won't be to everyone's tastes but I think it turned out really well personally. The only thing that is awful about Paulina falling to the corruption is that she/he won't be there for the finale. Yeah I wouldn't want anything to happen to John until the confrontation with Richard. Alicia and Richard are my favorite corrupters overall so I would never say no to them having more screen time.

I would prefer that Richard after breaking both George and John didn't just kill them after he was done with them but kept them as some kind of trophy. Considering how well the Paulina corruption scenes turned out it would be great if something similar done to George and John after breaking them. I just really like the writing in this game haven't enjoyed a slow corruption this much since I played 'Hero party must fall' on this site as well. The game is so well designed overall didn't know RPGM was capable of such a beautiful UI the dev is incredible for this.

Thanks for letting me know appreciated.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Encountered this issue before proceeding with either chain. Only the very first instance with Hermann and the 3 Magic Boosting scenes with Roland. I have the Roland sequence finished now, hoping that maybe something would click to no avail.
I think nvshooter nailed it.

You did the brainwashing events, so now your only options for "Masturbation Is Not Enough" is to sleep with bad guys, but you've unlocked 0 bad guys to sleep with, so it defaults to masturbation.

throwawaygarbage321

Feb 13, 2024
Thats the problem, you get the debuff after the third magic teaching scene, it doesnt allow aura to cum from the nice guys, it locks away john scenes. I would advise to either reload or just start ng+ after you finish this run since im pretty sure you did magic stuff really long ago.
dang, yeah i'll look into restarting once some more updates are out. difficult to go thru all that for a couple scenes.

Reactions: nvshooter

nvshooter

Dec 26, 2021
dang, yeah i'll look into restarting once some more updates are out. difficult to go thru all that for a couple scenes.
Yeah i did restart though when i failed first time lol, it should be much less lewdity to do it, dont even know if theres any flavour to it, like if john even comments that somehow, really wish for this poor guy to get his god damn harem. Btw my game bugged out due to this asshole after his second sex scene and i cant talk to him, or talk with the team about reverse summon ritual. though it might be due to me switching versions.

3.90 star(s) 168 Votes