nvshooter

Dec 26, 2021
Screenshot_15.png So, can anyone help me? What have i missed? Used a walkthrough almost word to word on hard dif in NG+ and didnt miss a single boss, finished john rising boss, finished all the story up to maid stuff. The only thing left is the richard anchor, can it be there? And is there any bonuses for killing all the bosses in pure run? I wouldnt be able to even spend those two points at all lol im just triggered when i look at them, can send a save if needed.

Also, does anyone have the advise on what the best spell combo for NG+ on nightmare is? I figuered its 100% radiance since it costs 6k, 100% reading proficency to not spend 3 extra days on reading that book, slime for early feeding and thunderbolt since i think you have to spend like 1k or 1.2k on it pretty early into the game when the money is tight. Also picked peaceful mind, pretty unsure with that one since it costs massive 30 points for almost no reason, tenacity + stone mind sounds like a much better combo.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ifllslonly

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
So, can anyone help me? What have i missed? Used a walkthrough almost word to word on hard dif in NG+ and didnt miss a single boss, finished john rising boss, finished all the story up to maid stuff. The only thing left is the richard anchor, can it be there?
My first guess would be it's whatever boss probably was added in the latest patch, and the walkthrough simply hasn't been updated yet. It's fan made, not official.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I played it on Android

I think there is no way to recover the save files
I don't know about possibilities for save recovery, but the dev did his best to warn people in the changelogs about the changes made to the Android save system, and that people needed to change some settings before moving to the newer versions if they didn't want to lose saves.
View attachment 3453037 So, can anyone help me? What have i missed? Used a walkthrough almost word to word on hard dif in NG+ and didnt miss a single boss, finished john rising boss, finished all the story up to maid stuff. The only thing left is the richard anchor, can it be there? And is there any bonuses for killing all the bosses in pure run? I wouldnt be able to even spend those two points at all lol im just triggered when i look at them, can send a save if needed.

Also, does anyone have the advise on what the best spell combo for NG+ on nightmare is? I figuered its 100% radiance since it costs 6k, 100% reading proficency to not spend 3 extra days on reading that book, slime for early feeding and thunderbolt since i think you have to spend like 1k or 1.2k on it pretty early into the game when the money is tight. Also picked peaceful mind, pretty unsure with that one since it costs massive 30 points for almost no reason, tenacity + stone mind sounds like a much better combo.
I haven't done a full playthrough from following the guide, so I can't comment on whether it gets every boss. Keep in mind that the messing around I have done on nightmare was spent in pre-festival of greed. Tenacity, slime, and reading proficiency are indeed quite nice. I haven't messed around with stone mind. Radiance is probably better overall as an enhance option, but I did enjoy whenever shadowcloak let me oneshot the biggest threat in a fight on the first turn in the really early game. Radiance also needs ~40 more MP than you can start with to use, so it's more of a long term investment that I never got around to testing out.

Reactions: nvshooter

Operation_Valkyrie

Apr 25, 2019
Not sure if this question has been asked before, and I don't even know how to go about searching for the answer, so I'm going to ask it here:

Is it possible to play this game as a sexually corrupted protagonist but still end up relatively pure? I always disliked corruption games where being sexually promiscuous resulted in a Bad Ending.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Not sure if this question has been asked before, and I don't even know how to go about searching for the answer, so I'm going to ask it here:

Is it possible to play this game as a sexually corrupted protagonist but still end up relatively pure? I always disliked corruption games where being sexually promiscuous resulted in a Bad Ending.
Gathering Corruption points will mean having to spend some of them on mental changes, but as long as you don't do all the mental changes, you will get the happy ending once you complete the main quest in Roya (which isn't possible yet in the current build)

Deirdre Skye

Nov 2, 2019
....why do I get the sense that Alice has the gays HARD for Aura? In addition, there is no world in where women stare that much at fashion magazines unless it is a special interest or it serves as an outlet for psycho-sexual repression.

Reactions: toplaygames

nvshooter

Dec 26, 2021
Is it possible to play this game as a sexually corrupted protagonist but still end up relatively pure?
I mean, yeah thats kinda the whole game, its basically just not going to far. Most hentai scenes there are just sexual favours for gold/discount/bonuses where you at most do a bj, but as you progress and do more of hentai scenes you're gonna need to spend corruption eitherway on mental changes, since having corruption over the limit just gonna make you get the death screen, you can actually softlock yourself this way if you do lots of scenes and not advance into the story. Mental changes corrupt protags virtues but you can actually pretty much do a lot of mental changes and hentai scenes and still give your virginity to your real world bf or none at all if you stop doing mental changes after a certain point, and you can also play a turbo slut in isekai world and do next to no mental changes if you really work hard on it. Game is pretty flexible in that regard.

Reactions: Ifllslonly

Operation_Valkyrie

Apr 25, 2019
Gathering Corruption points will mean having to spend some of them on mental changes, but as long as you don't do all the mental changes, you will get the happy ending once you complete the main quest in Roya (which isn't possible yet in the current build)
I mean, yeah thats kinda the whole game, its basically just not going to far. Most hentai scenes there are just sexual favours for gold/discount/bonuses where you at most do a bj, but as you progress and do more of hentai scenes you're gonna need to spend corruption eitherway on mental changes, since having corruption over the limit just gonna make you get the death screen, you can actually softlock yourself this way if you do lots of scenes and not advance into the story. Mental changes corrupt protags virtues but you can actually pretty much do a lot of mental changes and hentai scenes and still give your virginity to your real world bf or none at all if you stop doing mental changes after a certain point, and you can also play a turbo slut in isekai world and do next to no mental changes if you really work hard on it. Game is pretty flexible in that regard.
Thanks, boys (or girls, I dunno what you guys are). I was really nervous when I learned that the Bad Ending was tied to the corruption, but thanks for letting me know.

koala1234

Jul 27, 2020
View attachment 3453037 So, can anyone help me? What have i missed? Used a walkthrough almost word to word on hard dif in NG+ and didnt miss a single boss, finished john rising boss, finished all the story up to maid stuff. The only thing left is the richard anchor, can it be there? And is there any bonuses for killing all the bosses in pure run? I wouldnt be able to even spend those two points at all lol im just triggered when i look at them, can send a save if needed.

Those boss kills number count are bugged every 2 patch, I would not would not worry too much about that.

For NG+ points, my priority are the basic stats (I think defense might not be worth it but I take it anyway).

For skills, Lightning sword is the best by far. S+++ tier. It is incredibly strong, costs a lot of money, 2 days to learn, accessible only after festival ( BuT is broken before festival, everything besides demons and plants are weak to thunder lol).

bless item is a skill I consider mendatory and very efficient on ng+ points.

radiance is very money efficient but useless early game.

slime is good, but you can learn it very early anyway thanks to lightning sword, and is cheap and quick to learn. I would honestly avoid taking it for ng+ points.

I was bullish on stone mind mage aura archetype a few patches ago, but it got nerfed and I don’t think pure mage aura with stone mind in nightmare anymore. I think for

shadowcloak is secretly very strong and a good ng+ skill. Strong, costs a lot of money when pure. And is often useful vs demons (against whom lightning sword is meh).

Reading proficiency is very good.

if you don’t have a lot of points left after that, I would consider things like coating proficiency, light, or some other cheap skills that you plan to learn anyway.

Though there is a good chance you already started your new run so rip.

Edit: for peaceful mind, honestly I am kind of not sure. In nightmare, willpower problems from the curse are a lot more frequent but, this skill has no combat value.

Tenacity is strong, but you can get it for free and learn it in 1 night, so I do not think this an efficient use of NG+ points.

Reactions: nvshooter

nvshooter

Dec 26, 2021
I was really nervous when I learned that the Bad Ending was tied to the corruption, but thanks for letting me know.
Well, you should be lmao, i ruined my second playthrough by getting two super debuffs related to willpower loss by fucking two npcs for mega bonuses, if only i knew that its basically a softlock trap, learned it much later on when there was no more mental changes left to spend my corruption on and i had no early saves. My advice - dont do magic academy and hermann (dude next to central building in the main city) at once. Dont wanna spoil but it can ruin your game, and this game is an actual game lol unlike most other eroges, probs the best one on this site, did a pure run recently and had lots of fun.

Those boss kills number count are bugged every 2 patch, I would not would not worry too much about that.
Yeah, sad but whatever, i got all points i could get from pure run on hard dif, doing max lewd one now, then nightmaire pure.

For skills, Lightning sword is the best by far
I actually thought about picking it, just never used it during my pure run so i didnt knew if it was strong.
slime is good, but you can learn it very early anyway thanks to lightning sword
Well i pick it mostly to feed as early as possible, and its pretty important if you feed him day 2 or day 9.
for peaceful mind, honestly I am kind of not sure
Well you can only get it like at the game end basically, so its kinda important in regard that you cant get it at any point until much later into the game, though i didnt had much problem with willpower on high dif, but on nightmaire every penny that i dont spend on blessed water is game changing since you're gonna need to infuse shitload of stuff.
Tenacity is strong, but you can get it for free and learn it in 1 night, so I do not think this an efficient use of NG+ points.
Yeah thought so too, maybe it would be better to unlearn tenacity and something else and get lighting sword instead.

VeryCultured

May 8, 2022

Fine as long as you aren't fully corrupted by the end, but most corruptions after a certain level will decrease your performance, so It's a matter of choosing the best.

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
Is the game still heavy story telling and a nightmare to navigate through the corruption?
I didn't play for a while and my last memories of this game were a little bit painful, following a fan walkthrough to get the most corruption out of his cryptic progression...

3.90 star(s) 170 Votes