notaslut

Oct 1, 2018
Hi, love your game, but I've had the same bug happen to me in two different versions which forced me to stop. After a certain point, when doing a task that gives a gold reward, the reward amount is absurdly high and at the point of completion it gives me a "typeerror: (this.gold+amount).clamp is not a function error".
Both times, i was using cheats to raise corruption, decrease WP and get some items, but didn't do too crazy value edits. Its probably due to one of those cheats, but could you let me know what I'm doing wrong so I can avoid it, and whether i can still salvage this save?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Hi, love your game, but I've had the same bug happen to me in two different versions which forced me to stop. After a certain point, when doing a task that gives a gold reward, the reward amount is absurdly high and at the point of completion it gives me a "typeerror: (this.gold+amount).clamp is not a function error".
Both times, i was using cheats to raise corruption, decrease WP and get some items, but didn't do too crazy value edits. Its probably due to one of those cheats, but could you let me know what I'm doing wrong so I can avoid it, and whether i can still salvage this save?
Can you tell me how much Lewdness you have cheated yourself?

EDIT: How did you cheat the Lewdness variable? It somehow became a string in your cheate save, so instead of numerically adding it, it's concetinating the string values.

Last edited:
Reactions: Varhamur

starknightessfan

Mar 10, 2024
Hello everyone! Sorry if this has been mentioned before, I tried researching it but couldn't find an answer. I essentially got softlocked after completing the womb of curse curse, since I have previously chosen masturbation is not enough.....does anyone have a save they could share to get me out of this tough spot? i haven't even completed the maid academy quest and i loathe to think i've lost all the hours i put in the game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ifllslonly

notaslut

Oct 1, 2018
Can you tell me how much Lewdness you have cheated yourself?
I straight up edited the variable, using RPG-Maker-MV-MZ-Cheat-UI-Plugin. reducing the lewdness gets the gold amount down but still ends up with the error. I learned my lesson and restarted from an older save before the cheat and now its fine. Thanks for the time you took to check and reply, but I guess from my end its ok now as long as i do not edit the variables like that.

Edit: Oh u asked how much i edited? I can't really recall now, but the save has about 151 lewdness

Last edited:

DSM010

May 6, 2022
Hi, maybe someone can help me with my problem. It seems that I can't finish maid training in the Maid Academy. My score is already 122 but nothing happens no matter who I talk to.
EDIT: nevermind I've already figured it out
I'm in the exact same situation. What resolution did you figure out? thx

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I'm in the exact same situation. What resolution did you figure out? thx
You should be able to get the letter of recommendation from the receptionist. There's not a graduation cutscene scene that plays out or anything. To fully close out the maid academy you can either finish the boss fight, or you tell Claude (Paulina's master) you want to take Paulina back. Once you have the letter you will have reached the end of the maid content until v0.41 releases. Once Paulina has graduated the only way to fully close the academy is killing the boss. Also, for the record, Claude and Paulina move to the cafe in Verdeaux one Paulina's training completes.

Taxidermy

Jan 15, 2023
We're looking into the lag issue in Arwin's Manor, as a few people have reported it now.

Can anyone specify which version they were on when they first noticed it lagging?
I'm on the latest, 0.4 I think. Android. It behaves a bit like a memory leak and it gets worse with every visit. During "festival day" I have time to chat with 2-4 ppl before it crashes. Earlier episodes progressively became more lagging without crashing.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I'm on the latest, 0.4 I think. Android. It behaves a bit like a memory leak and it gets worse with every visit. During "festival day" I have time to chat with 2-4 ppl before it crashes. Earlier episodes progressively became more lagging without crashing.
That guess at the version is certainly not correct. It says the version on the corner of the main menu. The lag fixes were in the 0.40.2 patch and hotfix, so if you are running the 0.40 or 40.1 version you won't have them. Fortunately, the APK for 0.40.3 is publicly available on the itch page linked in the first post. It should have the lag fixes that were released, as well as a few other fixes.

Levi ackerman

Feb 7, 2019
If you're on PC it's just called the "save" folder.

If you're on something else, I dunno.

But in any case, I'm fairly certain you ought to have copied the save files before updating.
I played it on Android

I think there is no way to recover the save files

3.90 star(s) 172 Votes