deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
Sooo... I got to the maid academy, enrolled, went down the hole to the left and... I need 100 bombs to progress??? Am I missing something????

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I have some bombs+ but it's 4 rocks in a row asking me for 25 regular bombs each
How many bombs+ do you exactly have? Unless I'm misremembering, you maybe don't see the option to use them unless you have enough.

But like I said, I haven't done it myself. Still, doesn't sound like the dev to put something like that in without any options.

koala1234

Jul 27, 2020
I have some bombs+ but it's 4 rocks in a row asking me for 25 regular bombs each
You can buy a formula in Nelphune to get bomb+ from the alchemist for 5000 gold. 1 bomb+=5 bombs, so cleaning those rocks would have a more reasonable price. I think this formula is strong and is almost a "must-buy".

Alternatively, you can just be a slut in the maid academy and progress the game.

Nova-kun

Feb 3, 2024
I tried the Steam demo and thought it’s kinda interesting. How much of a work in progress is this game? Is the core story done?

I see a bunch of locked scenes in recollection room, are they all obtainable or are half/most just planned but unreleased?

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
I tried the Steam demo and thought it’s kinda interesting. How much of a work in progress is this game? Is the core story done?

I see a bunch of locked scenes in recollection room, are they all obtainable or are half/most just planned but unreleased?
We're into the last act, and the game should hopefully have its 1.0 release this year.

Any scene in the recollection room can be accessed, though you will occasionally see lewd scenes with a black screen and only text when the CG art hasn't been added yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nova-kun

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
You can buy a formula in Nelphune to get bomb+ from the alchemist for 5000 gold. 1 bomb+=5 bombs, so cleaning those rocks would have a more reasonable price. I think this formula is strong and is almost a "must-buy".
That still leaves the path blocked by 20 bomb+ ?
That's... a lot
I don't remember any other roadblock of that kind

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
That still leaves the path blocked by 20 bomb+ ?
That's... a lot
I don't remember any other roadblock of that kind
Well, significantly earlier in the game there was that place with several boulders that you would've needed like 25 regular bombs, but could get by with just 5 bombs+.

It was when bomb+ was first introduced.

And there are plenty of points in the game where you need a major investment in something to gain an easier path through a storyline/dungeon. Mostly it's just using gold, but also some big agility checks and so on.

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
Still feels like a steep jump compared to other roadblocks where the alternative is not combat but lewd, and quite punishing lewds

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Still feels like a steep jump compared to other roadblocks where the alternative is not combat but lewd, and quite punishing lewds
There's also a >= 60 AGI jump point you can use to bypass the rocks (and you can remove collar for that if you can take the corruption gain).

momomohas

Feb 2, 2022
1709354956062.png i am in goddess path 4 and after the heart of truth line the game shows this screen and crashs any ideas what could be done to fix this

Jun 9, 2020
Every single Download link doesnt work except for 1, and the 1 that does work is literally gonna take a DAY to finish (Im being serious).

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Every single Download link doesnt work except for 1, and the 1 that does work is literally gonna take a DAY to finish (Im being serious).
If you don't mind a slightly outdated version you could just download the official version from itch.io. The public free release is on 0.39.3 currently.

Reactions: Cornerstone

Whitey22

Sep 17, 2017
The scenes where Aura is being simultaneously affected by the Sweet Memories drug and Alicia messing with her mind might be the hottest shit I've read in a while, it's just a shame those scenes don't seem to come up as often or affect the game that much. I'd love a game that was just scenes like that.

Reactions: abgazil and ZioBen
3.90 star(s) 174 Votes