Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
why does this game try to be unfair at the first? in the forest, I used 'take off the collar' to get past the plant thing blocking the way.. as soon as you do, the goblin attacks you.. and it's a group..

so I'm level 1, as you should be at that point.. 40 hp.. all enemies get a turn to hit me first.. the goblin mage or whatever hits me for 25 fucking points.. and the other normal goblins already hit me for like 6 or so each.. so, DEAD.

come on, DEVs.. you just forced a day wasted and gave me a forced corruption point (or points)..

you guys put me at level 1 and 40 hp.. so this isn't even my fault.

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
why does this game try to be unfair at the first? in the forest, I used took off the collar to get past the plant thing blocking the way.. as soon as you do, the gobin attacks you.. and it's a group..

so I'm level 1, as you should be at that point.. 40 hp.. all enemies get a turn to hit me first.. the goblin mage or whatever hits me for 25 fucking points.. and the other normal goblins already hit me for like 6 or so each.. so, DEAD.

come on, DEVs.. you just forced a day wasted and gave me a forced corruption point (or points)..

you guys put me at level 1 and 40 hp.. so this isn't even my fault.
1. Don't bother using the collar to remove obstacles, you'll soon get a spell that lets you spend mana instead.
2. You don't have to fight the goblin boss yet. Go do the mine quest from the adventurer guild, after that you can learn that spell and you'll get the option to go to a different area of the woods. Or you can use the collar on the goblin boss, that's always an option once a day if you can take the Corruption.
3. Attack enemies from behind to get a free turn before they do anything.
4. Learn Light I from the Trademond church, most early mobs are vulnerable to it.

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
Hello, i cant finish the Poison Elixir quest, after finish the guys from the hideout the Quest says to speak with Roland but after go to speak with him i dot have any option to finish the quest. Any help ?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Hello, i cant finish the Poison Elixir quest, after finish the guys from the hideout the Quest says to speak with Roland but after go to speak with him i dot have any option to finish the quest. Any help ?
What happens if you press "Report"?

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
I cant seem to find Richards Anchor, I've locked everywhere in winterfall but had no luck.
In North East there is a big double door building enter there and on the right you will need to use a rope to go down to Richards Anchor.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Having plaayed through the recent content. The Paulina maid academy corruption is by far my favourite quest in the game. Here's hoping Charlotte and John also get quests where they get corrupted and transformed.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Having plaayed through the recent content. The Paulina maid academy corruption is by far my favourite quest in the game. Here's hoping Charlotte and John also get quests where they get corrupted and transformed.
There's already some John content, not sure if the dev is going to go further than that,

But there apparently is a Charlotte quest in the works, you can read a little about it on his Patreon March project plan post.

iranomaya

May 8, 2017
I can't figure out how to fight Asmodeus properly. He seems to be rotating vulnerabilities, but I can't figure out the order.

Edit: never mind, it's shown on the icon right next to him.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 174 Votes