AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I'm wondering if there will be an ending where Richard loses but corrupted Aura never gets her life and relationships back. From the beginning I found her bf and friend far more sympathetic than her...

Does this even have multiple endings planned or is it fully linear?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
aura-dev
For some reason, version 40 just doesn't load any new saves that you try to put into the save folder no matter what.
If you just downloaded v40 and tried to put file 1, file 2 etc in the save folder, it won't see them. It requires a "global" file, which is created / updated whenever you create / overwrite a save (and it should exist in your old save folder). But if you copy-pasted your entire save folder from a previous version and it still doesn't work, then there's a bug.

Reactions: Disconnect Sealed
May 11, 2022
If you just downloaded v40 and tried to put file 1, file 2 etc in the save folder, it won't see them. It requires a "global" file, which is created / updated whenever you create / overwrite a save (and it should exist in your old save folder). But if you copy-pasted your entire save folder from a previous version and it still doesn't work, then there's a bug.
It worked thanks.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
I'm wondering if there will be an ending where Richard loses but corrupted Aura never gets her life and relationships back. From the beginning I found her bf and friend far more sympathetic than her...

Does this even have multiple endings planned or is it fully linear?
Two endings planned for 1.0; we'll be exploring additional ones following the initial release.

Still nothing to help me out?
Did you provide a save file?

Reactions: AL.d

damndooder

Jul 30, 2020
Anyone know what could be causing this error its happening during the ritual after you break Claire and then all the souls go into you tried a different file download and same issue 1708880076500.png

Edger

May 30, 2017
Any particular reason why I am crashing in the Dofus questline during the reverse summoning ritual. 1708902429822.png

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes