JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Rose is *being* corrupted and becoming lewd and starting to wear more revealing outfits. Her gyaru transformation is all but complete at this point. But you won't be able to go into her mind.
Well that is still Awesome,regardless. So I just have not seen Rose change her outfits yet, however having sex with Richard on the other hand,yes. I have seen Rose at that stage. My Aura is at the stage where anymore corruption and I do not think Richard would respect her at all anymore. "evil smirk" ;)

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Will Rose get corrupted & become lewd and start wearing more revealing outfits?. Will we be able to go into Rose's mind eventually and mess with her mental self?. Regarding Aura I do not want to see her stupid because, I think Richard would end up not wanting Aura anymore. I think Richard would be disgusted on how far Aura has fallen. He would not want her as his Demon Queen anymore.
At most, the only further visual changes that might happen are breast enlargement surgery and freckles removal.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I'm pretty sure Rose's one stage makeover is it for her visual changes. The rest of her changes seem like they will be from Richard manipulating her. The way the knowledge room is explained is that Aura isn't getting dumber in any way, her knowledge is just getting uhh... redistributed and refocused onto things that Alicia has decided are more important. So instead of being able to instantly calculate her pay rate at the brothel using her math skills, she would be able to perfectly adjuster behavior to be what her client would prefer based on subtle clues she notices while having a conversation with them. I hope that example makes sense.
well that is pretty neat. I think Richard is only using Alicia to get to Aura and if Aura becomes too much like Alicia,I am sure Richard would not like that. Mind you he does want Alicia to corrupt her. All the while I think Alicia is also planning to double cross Richard, she is changing Aura for multiple reasons that she is keeping to herself. Her Cheerleader followers are even catching on. Alicia is not changing Aura just to gain Richard's respect. Sadly for Alicia she believes the only way she can get her old childhood friend back is forcing her to change. Alicia believes she needs Aura though. Star Shine,pretty much lays it out to Alicia in the last room. I feel for Alicia, it is sad. However it seems Alicia is ensuring her own downfall. I really wonder what will happen next.

Reactions: brandonboi

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
I recall there was some cheat function you could use that just unlocked all scenes in the current game at one point, but I can't seem to find it now. How do you do that?

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
I recall there was some cheat function you could use that just unlocked all scenes in the current game at one point, but I can't seem to find it now. How do you do that?
The cheat console in the deluxe version has an "Unlock H-Scenes" option.

feuerzeug

Jul 14, 2017
small question, is there anything i can do to fleura for the maid questline? when i talk to her she just tells me i can't learn more from her, but her father is mentioning her, do i have to duel her love interest and if so where is he?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
cool. By the way are all the female exam students going to get a lewd makeover or just Laura?
I will most likely just replace their default clothes with the uniform and make the normal non-uniform version the one after improvements.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I will most likely just replace their default clothes with the uniform and make the normal non-uniform version the one after improvements.
You have an awesome vision. The only sad thing,Like all good things the story is coming to an end. Would love to see more corruption "evil smirk" but great story regardless.

Reactions: brandonboi

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
small question, is there anything i can do to fleura for the maid questline? when i talk to her she just tells me i can't learn more from her, but her father is mentioning her, do i have to duel her love interest and if so where is he?
Fleura's father being an academy patron is just flavour-in-familiarity; Fleura herself isn't involved in the maid quest. You *can* duel her boyfriend though; it's Rene, who you can find in the book café.

If I buy the higher tier on Itchi.io, does that also grant access to the deluxe version?
No, it's Patreon only.

Reactions: feuerzeug

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
You have an awesome vision. The only sad thing,Like all good things the story is coming to an end. Would love to see more corruption "evil smirk" but great story regardless.
Oh is the story done soon? Interesting, do they plan to add more sex scenes after? I feel like that's the only thing missing for me right now otherwise the game is great and I actually get invested in the story which is neat.

Reactions: JaszMan

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Oh is the story done soon? Interesting, do they plan to add more sex scenes after? I feel like that's the only thing missing for me right now otherwise the game is great and I actually get invested in the story which is neat.
I've got 3 quests left to implement this year before 1.0's release and we're moving into the final dungeon with the last major set of mental changes, so it's definitely moving in that direction. I'm not sure how many more lewd scenes will be involved between the current story point and the ending, or what'll be getting added afterwards. There's already a *lot* of lewd content, though.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I've got 3 quests left to implement this year before 1.0's release and we're moving into the final dungeon with the last major set of mental changes, so it's definitely moving in that direction. I'm not sure how many more lewd scenes will be involved between the current story point and the ending, or what'll be getting added afterwards. There's already a *lot* of lewd content, though.
There is a good bit I'm just not sure if my expectations were a bit skewed by the fixation thing, I made it so she can't help using her mouth so I thought there'd be say scenes with random NPC's or something where she can't resist doing something based on your choice there. A sprinkling of those would be neat for doing a "semi-pure" run where you wanna see some sexy stuff but not go too deep in to any particular route with one of the characters.

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes