Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
How complete is this game? Been in development forever I reckon.
As I understand it, they're hoping to have the final release finished this year (so pretty close) and then after release possibly go back and fill in a couple of more scenes and interactions.

Dust7

May 28, 2019
Is the ending possible, where Aura is fully corrupted (trained, sluted and Richard is master for her) and turn Alicia against Richard? As if Alicia help Aura hold herself, when Richard command Aura surrender.

Cyn192

Apr 2, 2018
Every time I get far enough into this game it suddenly sends me back to the clear room and I am forced to restart. Why does this happen? The log says I got a Soul-Break ending but it comes completely out of nowhere, saying "Aura did not wake up..." I don't understand what the triggers for this ending are.

Jul 28, 2018
Every time I get far enough into this game it suddenly sends me back to the clear room and I am forced to restart. Why does this happen? The log says I got a Soul-Break ending but it comes completely out of nowhere, saying "Aura did not wake up..." I don't understand what the triggers for this ending are.
There's a limit on how much Corruption Aura can accumulate. Your current and maximum Corruption are shown in the lower-right corner of the (in-game) menu screen. In a fresh game on Normal, you'll have 4 Corruption and a max of 25. If you're above the limit when Alicia leaves the mental world the game ends.

Mental Aura explains this the first time Alicia enters Aura's mental world.

If you lower the difficulty below Normal, the Soul-Break ending is disabled. Since Corruption still counts against Willpower that won't stop you from getting Aura into an unplayable position, but it gives you more wiggle room.

Last edited:

Cyn192

Apr 2, 2018
There's a limit on how much Corruption Aura can accumulate. Your current and maximum Corruption are shown in the lower-right corner of the (in-game) menu screen. In a fresh game on Normal, you'll have 4 Corruption and a max of 25. If you're above the limit when Alicia leaves the mental world the game ends.

Mental Aura explains this the first time Alicia enters Aura's mental world.

If you lower the difficulty below Normal, the Soul-Break ending is disabled. Since Corruption still counts against Willpower that won't stop you from getting Aura into an unplayable position, but it gives you more wiggle room.
Ah, thank you for the explanation!

Reactions: YetAnotherGamer

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Ah, thank you for the explanation!
If you do not wish to lower difficulty, spend corruption in the mental world every night and limit how much you use the "Remove Collar" option, as it will add a significant amount of corruption every time.

Reactions: Cyn192

mr_bad_boy

Dec 16, 2018
aura-dev I think I have run into a bug. my real-world events are not progressing and no mental changes are currently available. I have attached the save file. could you kindly look into it?

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
aura-dev I think I have run into a bug. my real-world events are not progressing and no mental changes are currently available. I have attached the save file. could you kindly look into it?
You need 3 more lewdness, at which point you'll be able to lower George's sexual compatibility and that'll trigger Unsexy Times with George 2.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
I've been diligently following the guide for this game, and I've hit a snag. I've reached the Richard sex scene, but when I attempt to corrupt Aura's mind further as per the guide (the second HARDWORKING orb), I keep getting the message, "You will need to advance further into my mind to corrupt the next hardworking orb."

I really don't want to backtrack and start the entire game over again. Does anyone have any tips on how to proceed from here? Or better yet, does anyone have a max lewdness save right before the first sex scene that they could share with me?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I've been diligently following the guide for this game, and I've hit a snag. I've reached the Richard sex scene, but when I attempt to corrupt Aura's mind further as per the guide (the second HARDWORKING orb), I keep getting the message, "You will need to advance further into my mind to corrupt the next hardworking orb."

I really don't want to backtrack and start the entire game over again. Does anyone have any tips on how to proceed from here? Or better yet, does anyone have a max lewdness save right before the first sex scene that they could share with me?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
The max lewdness guide is fan made and prone to errors as the game gets updated.

You don't really need to follow it to get max lewdness, particularly that late in the game. Just complete other mental changes until George relationship drops below 0 and you can remove the George "guardian" blocking your from the 3rd mental change room.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Will Rose get corrupted & become lewd and start wearing more revealing outfits?. Will we be able to go into Rose's mind eventually and mess with her mental self?. Regarding Aura I do not want to see her stupid because, I think Richard would end up not wanting Aura anymore. I think Richard would be disgusted on how far Aura has fallen. He would not want her as his Demon Queen anymore.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Will Rose get corrupted & become lewd and start wearing more revealing outfits?. Will we be able to go into Rose's mind eventually and mess with her mental self?. Regarding Aura I do not want to see her stupid because, I think Richard would end up not wanting Aura anymore. I think Richard would be disgusted on how far Aura has fallen. He would not want her as his Demon Queen anymore.
Rose is *being* corrupted and becoming lewd and starting to wear more revealing outfits. Her gyaru transformation is all but complete at this point. But you won't be able to go into her mind.

Reactions: JaszMan

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
I haven't played this 2 years now? can we corrupt more characters now rather than Aura?
In terms of the mental world mechanics, no. But in the course of her corruption arc you can also start affecting Rose and now Laura.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I'm pretty sure Rose's one stage makeover is it for her visual changes. The rest of her changes seem like they will be from Richard manipulating her. The way the knowledge room is explained is that Aura isn't getting dumber in any way, her knowledge is just getting uhh... redistributed and refocused onto things that Alicia has decided are more important. So instead of being able to instantly calculate her pay rate at the brothel using her math skills, she would be able to perfectly adjuster behavior to be what her client would prefer based on subtle clues she notices while having a conversation with them. I hope that example makes sense.

Reactions: JaszMan
3.90 star(s) 174 Votes