Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
i just read the previous pages...it seems i will need to start a new game...
By the way, someone can explain to find the save in the phone and put them on PC (by security for the futur)? thanks
When you turn on the external saves option, you'll be prompted to choose a folder on your phone to store your saves in.

Once you've done that, when you create a save file you can connect your phone to your PC, navigate to that folder, and copy the save from the phone to your backup folder.

Reactions: matioux
Dec 2, 2022
Leveling up your slime is the most difficult task in this game, it's even more difficult than defeating the Demon King.
Yeah but slimes can be stat boosted out the ass with drugs. You can make it the appropriate type and feed it items that boost its resistance then give it a ton of HP and watch it body half the bosses in the game. I only with I could use it instead of the adventurers in Arwin's minigame and boss fight.

One of the items you can find to feed it allows you to give it resistance to basically every element if you feed it enough. (or so it seems I haven't tested more than one of them and the phoenix feather.

• Wow
Reactions: Birdnman993

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
Man! What is going on with android saves getting erased randomly? I saved on slots 37-42 and replaced them with my new progress.

I took a break, came back and saw my slots 37-42 went back to their previous progress, my latest progress didn't replace the old ones.

Seems like replacing slots is buggy as well. What a fucking waste of time.

And my slime went back to 11 again instead of 12, thanks to that bug. 2024_02_06_17_06_12.jpg

Last edited:

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Man! What is going on with android saves getting erased randomly? I saved on slots 37-42 and replaced them with my new progress.

I took a break, came back and saw my slots 37-42 went back to their previous progress, my latest progress didn't replace the old ones.

Seems like replacing slots is buggy as well. What a fucking waste of time.

And my slime went back to 11 again instead of 12, thanks to that bug. View attachment 3330451
What settings do you use?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
It's okay, just make it easier for us to level up our slime and remove restocking bullshit. Ain't no way I'm waiting 30 days for Jelly Jams and Scorpion Claws.
So maybe explore the map and find those materials in the world? Or feed the slime something else...?

anusnym

Nov 27, 2017
I am currently playing this on Android and it worked great so far. Now I've run into an issue though: Trying to activate a stance before a battle doesn't seem to work. When activating the skill the screen where you can select which character to activate the skill for comes up, but it's unresponsive. At least the back button still works.

Does anyone know a fix or workaround for this?

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
I am currently playing this on Android and it worked great so far. Now I've run into an issue though: Trying to activate a stance before a battle doesn't seem to work. When activating the skill the screen where you can select which character to activate the skill for comes up, but it's unresponsive. At least the back button still works.

Does anyone know a fix or workaround for this?
So you select the Stance skill, get the actor list up, tap on Aura, and it doesn't equip the stance?

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes