Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
So how does giving gifts to your companions work? Does, say, giving Charlotte the "Basic Theory of Magic" give her the +2 MAGK that Aura gets from reading it? Does giving Paul a vitality potion just give him a flat +5 HP bonus?

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
So how does giving gifts to your companions work? Does, say, giving Charlotte the "Basic Theory of Magic" give her the +2 MAGK that Aura gets from reading it? Does giving Paul a vitality potion just give him a flat +5 HP bonus?
If gifting a book, they will start reading it that night and take the same number of nights as it takes Aura to read it at base (ignoring her reading buffs/debuffs). Once they finish, they'll learn whatever effect the book normally has.

For items, they'll just get the effects immediately.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Exactly. Additional info: I can still select the 'Sort by' options in the background while the list is up. View attachment 3337862
Have you tried exiting out of the actor selection after hitting ok? You need to do it manually, and the skill should have "Stance:" on the front of its name. (I'm removing this requirement so that stances and enhance spells work the same way as autospells do)

Last edited:

anusnym

Nov 27, 2017
Have you tried exiting out of the actor selection after hitting ok? You need to do it manually, and the skill should have "Stance:" on the front of its name. (I'm removing this requirement so that stances and enhance spells work the same way as autospells do)
I can't even hit 'ok'. At the screen I 've posted the options are unresponsive. Clicking on Aura does nothing.

Dec 2, 2022
Is Lord Trademond in the game currently? I don't remember him but I wondered about finishing the final shield quest on the new prerelease.

ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
Is it possibile the outcome where Aura kills Roland in the "nothing but the truth" quest with high vice and high Roland adoration/reputation? Or some forced choices make impossibile to follow the good path?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Where are the actual sex scenes , i cannot find them in her mind or whatever , how can i acces the gallery
You can access the NG+ room and the gallery via the "Clear Gem" in your inventory.

Maybe you needed to pick it up at the altar you spawn every day, been a while since I started a new game.

There's gonna be nothing to see there until you unlock the scenes, though.

matioux

May 12, 2020
I run the game again after the save problem between the older and new version on android. I tried to go at the "same developpement" in Aura's mind and in Roya. But now in Roya, my willpower is always at 0 or less and because of this she don't want to read new books, learn spells or buy items...someone could help me please :cry:

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Is it possibile the outcome where Aura kills Roland in the "nothing but the truth" quest with high vice and high Roland adoration/reputation? Or some forced choices make impossibile to follow the good path?
You can kill Roland during the Reverse Summoning Ritual if you've done all of the choices in his quests that lower his Popularity, as he'll end up having less than 50 at the end of the battle.

Reactions: ZioBen
3.90 star(s) 174 Votes