holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
Try the attached save. Is created by editing with MTool from AdventCirno, so don't report bugs to the developer if you encounter problems with it.

Normal thing with RPGMaker of making sure you have a save in the slot beforehand.
It doesn't work on the recollection room memories :S they are keep breaking :(

Laetits

Sep 17, 2021
I met a bug on android (i found 5 or 6 bugs but just have this screen). When doing the Quest "A just reward" while you are waiting to be intermediate on adventurer Guild, you get an error. It happens if you open chests during this event. If you leave the event there is no bug, but then there is no chess rewards unfortunately.

Screenshot_2024-01-31-22-41-36-920_com.aura.gamedev.star.knightess.aura.jpg

Reactions: ZioBen

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
I met a bug on android (i found 5 or 6 bugs but just have this screen). When doing the Quest "A just reward" while you are waiting to be intermediate on adventurer Guild, you get an error. It happens if you open chests during this event. If you leave the event there is no bug, but then there is no chess rewards unfortunately.

View attachment 3313578
This was fixed in 0.39.0a.

Imperator117

Oct 4, 2018
Unless he's bugged, he can only be in front of the Congregation building or in his house. Attach your save so we can confirm what's going on.
Thank you for your answer! Fortunately, I eventually solved the problem myself. After finishing one of the last quests he appeared in his house :D

Sorry for my late response, I was busy in the last two days.

Dec 2, 2022
Really enjoyed the game, any Similar Games u guys can recommend?
Similar games exist like Anthesis with the mental corruption room. Or that creators other works Magical Girl Celesphonia, Ambrosia, and Encia. All of which do a pretty decent job of having corruption as a central theme.

Third Crisis also has a fem protag in a similar way where you lose your strength and have to choose between fast progress and staying pure.

Also while fairly different I recommend Caliross. It has a similar vibe of just being a well made game rather than a H-scene railroad.

Last edited:

Grang42

Aug 8, 2018
Hey, got a question. Figured I'd ask so I don't have to sift through the entire thread to try to find the answer. Is there a time limit? Like, a set number of days before -insert forced gamechange- occurs? I'm trying to just get as much a I can out of one run and I don't know if I'm wasting time trying to get All the things.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Hey, got a question. Figured I'd ask so I don't have to sift through the entire thread to try to find the answer. Is there a time limit? Like, a set number of days before -insert forced gamechange- occurs? I'm trying to just get as much a I can out of one run and I don't know if I'm wasting time trying to get All the things.
As far as I know, the only "timed" portion of the game is some of the demon lords get tougher after 100 days. Other than that real world events are largely affected and triggered by the mental changes Alicia makes to Aura.

Reactions: Grang42
Jul 28, 2018
In addition to the demon difficulty changes, you can build up too much Corruption and end the game with Aura's mind breaking down. To do so (somewhat) involuntarily you'd need to run close to the limit and get stuck waiting for a real world event or have something you can't do in Roya in time before you can get rid of more Corruption. It's rare and the devs have changed event delays before to make this less likely to happen, but it is possible.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
To add to the above, this is not a game where you should aim to do all the H in one playthrough, due to all the debuffs and how tricky the willpower management becomes. As well as all the Corruption you'd get.

NES832hhP

May 16, 2019
I found a cheat how to ignore the event "Aura can need to periodically go to the drug dealer for sex" on Explorer mode:
1) don't use corruption points in Aura's mind at all
2) never ask for free drug (but use drugs anyway :') )
3) Just kill the drugdealer by teleporting into the underground city without a disguise. The scene won't trigger anymore and you can loose the addiction even if you went all the way - turns out you can win the war on drugs if you use a sword (or lightning works really well on humans).
In my first playthrough I'am noticing that there seems to be very little choice in Aura's mental space you kinda have to unlock everything to progress. Anybody have an idea to what extent that's so? Are there changes that you can leave out? Especially in the first area.

Dec 2, 2022
To add to the above, this is not a game where you should aim to do all the H in one playthrough, due to all the debuffs and how tricky the willpower management becomes. As well as all the Corruption you'd get.
Lies! If I stack all the lust and vice penalties I get more NG+ points. Sure I can't get to NG+ because i can't beat a single boss but that's just details (and what slimes are for) lmao.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Is there a way to unlock gallery on android? It's taking me hours to complete a task.
With the new external save directory feature in options, you should be able to connect your phone to your PC and paste one of the gallery completion saves from this thread into the folder you selected.

matioux

May 12, 2020
HELP please.
I've been playing this game for weeks (android), and yesterday when i open the game, i couldn't only choose "new game" or "options" :oops::eek:
It's like all my saves have disappeared. i was with the previous version, so i download the last (0.39) to solve my problem but it's the same :cry:
Somebody could help me? I had 35 hours of gaming and It was starting to be really interesting

Reactions: 115atnl2

matioux

May 12, 2020
i just read the previous pages...it seems i will need to start a new game...
By the way, someone can explain to find the save in the phone and put them on PC (by security for the futur)? thanks

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes