kkiutt

Aug 11, 2017
When you explore some mountain region with Paul as part of a quest, you run into a bossfight that ends with the change happening.

One of those situations where you can't skip stuff and just go for the lewds.
ty for answer

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Getting a gamebreaking bug.
After training Piercing Strike with Paul, after concluding the second day of training and having the day end, i get the message "Cannot read property "getSkillRank" of undefined"

ragoh

Jul 3, 2019
baaad ~~ then how i should deafeat monsters ? i just kill 1 monster and i die >>> my hp is just 49 and there is 5 enemies how i supposed to win ?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Without spoiling, she did really bad bullying that some people will actually relate to.

I'll admit, I got slightly angry seeing the latest scene. Even my bullies didn't dare do what she did to Laura...if only because she knew I could and would sue and win. Although, my bully isn't an isekai Hero, so maybe it's different.
well I am at the stage where Aura is a bully to Laura now. I guess she does not update her fashion because Aura told her to. On the Evil path it would be neat to see all the girls turn all slutty, including Rose. Right now Rose is falling for Richard,but Rose's personality has not changed.....yet.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Getting a gamebreaking bug.
After training Piercing Strike with Paul, after concluding the second day of training and having the day end, i get the message "Cannot read property "getSkillRank" of undefined"
This has already been reported. We've identified the source of the bug and it will be fixed for next release.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
baaad ~~ then how i should deafeat monsters ? i just kill 1 monster and i die >>> my hp is just 49 and there is 5 enemies how i supposed to win ?
Every battle in the game should basically last about 2-3 turns. It's up to the player, to figure out the sequence of moves that let you win in a short amount of time. If you speak with NPCs almost always you'll receive information on what the weakness is for the area you're fighting in. You have stances and auto magics you can set from your skill menu that go a long way to setting up for an easy fight.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Every battle in the game should basically last about 2-3 turns. It's up to the player, to figure out the sequence of moves that let you win in a short amount of time. If you speak with NPCs almost always you'll receive information on what the weakness is for the area you're fighting in. You have stances and auto magics you can set from your skill menu that go a long way to setting up for an easy fight.
Also back attack. Gives you 2 turns to attack enemies.

And as for how to defeat 5 enemies, learn the skill Slash to hit everyone.

Also boost your stats by infusing materials.

Sooo many options in this game.

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
Is the all CGI in maid academy not yet implemented or I have some kind of bug with black screen and only text?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I reached the Last chamber behind George and only now The Aura Entity.. Star Shine Aura does not have an arrogant look, it is either sad or worried. However I think it is sad for Alicia. Meanwhile in the Real World Aura has become not just the Bully, but now cheerleaders want her to be Captain of the Cheerleader Club. Question, will we get to see Corrupt Aura turn Luara and other of the exam students lewd or just make them not care about they're grades. Will we see the exam students turned into Sluts? Hell will Rose be brainwashed. Now that would be something to see. She fallen for Richard's trap...Steamy too.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
I reached the Last chamber behind George and only now The Aura Entity.. Star Shine Aura does not have an arrogant look, it is either sad or worried. However I think it is sad for Alicia. Meanwhile in the Real World Aura has become not just the Bully, but now cheerleaders want her to be Captain of the Cheerleader Club. Question, will we get to see Corrupt Aura turn Luara and other of the exam students lewd or just make them not care about they're grades. Will we see the exam students turned into Sluts? Hell will Rose be brainwashed. Now that would be something to see. She fallen for Richard's trap...Steamy too.
As far as I know Laura's going to end up with a gyaru makeover as well, but I don't know the exact details of how it's going to progress.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
As far as I know Laura's going to end up with a gyaru makeover as well, but I don't know the exact details of how it's going to progress.
Awesome, it is like the Corruption is infectious pouring through Aura. Not only,but still. I like the new Laura art model, you can tell she will look good once she gets that makeover, also it would be awesome to see the other exam students get corrupted. Rose in particular. "Evil Smirk" That Star Shine Aura Entity really is scary in some ways, even though Alicia is in the last chamber,even though Aura does not look so cocky anymore, it feels like the star shine Aura knows Alicia is doomed by changing Aura to the max. The Entity finally said though, Alicia wants Aura back and that Aura is the only one that can fill Alicia's void, Star Shine Aura sadly says to Alicia it will not work. I really do feel sorry for Alicia. That is Aura_Dev's fault, we are playing as both Aura and Alicia and watching the memories that Alicia had with Aura. Shame they're friendship fell apart. I digress though. Love to see All the girls corrupted and Aura becomes a Demon Queen with Richard. With all those demon souls she absorbed I am surprised she has not grown horns and a forked tail at this point.

Imperator117

Oct 4, 2018
Hello guys!

I think my game is bugged or I made some mistakes somewhere... somewhen... I don't know. The point is that I cannot find Hermann. I checked the previous comments on this forum, I know I should find him in the house that is above the alchemist shop, but he isn't in there. I cannot progress with "Festival of Greed" quest due to his disappearance. :(

So... Any idea where he is? :(

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hello guys!

I think my game is bugged or I made some mistakes somewhere... somewhen... I don't know. The point is that I cannot find Hermann. I checked the previous comments on this forum, I know I should find him in the house that is above the alchemist shop, but he isn't in there. I cannot progress with "Festival of Greed" quest due to his disappearance. :(

So... Any idea where he is? :(
Unless he's bugged, he can only be in front of the Congregation building or in his house. Attach your save so we can confirm what's going on.

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes