Jaceo013

Sep 4, 2017
Uh, how? RPGM doesn't handle saves like Ren'py, you have to manually copy them over from your old SKA folder.
It's the Android version. And apparently I should have enabled enabled external saves before downloading the update. So apparently, my saves are now deleted.

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
How to enter maid academy? Where is that NPC Mira? What should i do first?

I skipped some updates and I'm clueless now.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
How to enter maid academy? Where is that NPC Mira? What should i do first?

I skipped some updates and I'm clueless now.
Mira is one of the people who were in Draknor Fortress during the Sathanas arc; once you've either defeated him or he's left the fortress, you'll find Mira at the Adventurer's Guild in Trademond.

Reactions: Radbug

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
It's the Android version. And apparently I should have enabled enabled external saves before downloading the update. So apparently, my saves are now deleted.
Trust me, we're as unhappy as the players are that any of this is happening, but the alternative was to continue on with an outdated framework that was getting more problematic over time. This was going to have to be done at some point no matter what.

Reactions: Jaceo013 and gervid

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Trust me, we're as unhappy as the players are that any of this is happening, but the alternative was to continue on with an outdated framework that was getting more problematic over time. This was going to have to be done at some point no matter what.

Trust ME when I tell you, you are not as unhappy as the players

Treepuff

Oct 6, 2023
1706380985938.png
Uhhhh, is there a way to fix this? I'm playing for the first time, i'm trying to learn Pierce from Paul, but this screen appeared

Reactions: ZioBen

jojobob

Aug 7, 2017
How do you finish the investigation in Nothing But The Truth? I think I gathered everything, presented everything but there's no options to continue. There's a message when I leave the room of the murder that I should return there but there's literally nothing I haven't clicked on.

Omg it was the door - had to interact with the broken door

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
What alternative would you suggest?
I would suggest ignoring comments like that. If they can't understand that it is an unavoidable consequence of RPGM system update and it is out of your control, then they're always going to be upset no matter what proposed solution you could provide.

Some people just choose to be miserable.

• Love
Reactions: Xakorik and Trihan
3.90 star(s) 175 Votes