JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
There have been some art reworks done recently and standing images added for characters that didn't have any before (Richard, Luciela, Veronica etc)
I thought so, well looks great. by the way I wonder how close Aura is to becoming the new Queen Bee on the corruption route, also as close to a Demon Queen baddie as is possible in the game.Alicia did her job too well. "evil smirk". Makes me wonder again about Aura's mental entity overconfident from the start gave me twist villain vibes. Regardless if Aura remains pure or Corrupts She beats Alicia at her own game.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
So are there actually any scenes right now for that Masturbation Is Not Enough thing? It says that if she starts the day with 0 willpower she'll no longer masturbate all day and will instead initiate some kind of sex action with whoever she can find.

Not sure if there's just no scene or if I'm not triggering it right, since she just masturbates all day anyway.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
So are there actually any scenes right now for that Masturbation Is Not Enough thing? It says that if she starts the day with 0 willpower she'll no longer masturbate all day and will instead initiate some kind of sex action with whoever she can find.

Not sure if there's just no scene or if I'm not triggering it right, since she just masturbates all day anyway.
You may not have unlocked a viable sex partner. It can be Hermann, Hermit, the Magistrate, the guys in the Underground Pub, John, or Roland, but depending on your progress/actions some partners can be locked out. For example, if you're pursuing the Roland arc and Aura ends up with passives like Desire to be Dominated you can't choose John any more.

The exact criteria are:

Sex With Hermann: lewdness >= 40, Aura has "True Love's Blessing" passive
Get Fingered By Hermit: lewdness >= 11, Aura has met hermit, at least one spell still learnable (haven't learned all spells he teaches yet)
Use Carrot Dildo For Magistrate: lewdness >= 10, Aura has spoken to Magistrate but refused the dildo ritual
Use Carrot Dildo In Ass For Magistrate: lewdness >= 15, Aura has performed first ritual but refused the second one
Drink Cum Cocktail: lewdness >= 20, Aura has been offered cum cocktail in bar but refused it
Give Drugged Blowjob: lewdness >= 20, Aura has refused Underground dealer's drugged blowjob offer and has Withdrawal at rank 1 or higher
Have Sex With John (scene 1): lewdness >= 35, Aura hasn't had sex with John before but has done at least two of: kissing John, offering John breast grope to learn Protect, or giving John a blowjob, and does not have Desire To Be Dominated rank 3
Have Sex With John (scene 2): lewdness >= 35, Aura has had sex with John and does not have Desire To Be Dominated rank 3
Go See Roland (scene 1-2): lewdness >= 5, Roland still alive, met Roland, Desire To Be Dominated at rank 3, haven't done scene 1 and 2 yet
Go See Roland (scene 3): lewdness >= 16, Roland still alive, haven't done scene 3 yet
Go See Roland (scene 4): lewdness >= 20, Roland still alive, haven't done scene 4 yet
Go See Roland (scene 5): lewdness >= 20, Roland still alive, haven't done scene 5 yet
Go See Roland (scene 6): lewdness >= 40, Roland still alive, haven't done scene 6 yet, removed Rose guardian in mental world
Go See Roland (scene 7): lewdness >= 40, Roland still alive, haven't done scene 7 yet, vice >= 5
Go See Roland (scene 8): lewdness >= 40, Roland still alive, have done scene 7, vice >= 5

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Alicia's Demon form looks super badass, and sexy can't lie. If Aura goes demon due to absorbing the demon souls, would be neat to see Aura as a sexy demon too.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
You may not have unlocked a viable sex partner. It can be Hermann, Hermit, the Magistrate, the guys in the Underground Pub, John, or Roland, but depending on your progress/actions some partners can be locked out. For example, if you're pursuing the Roland arc and Aura ends up with passives like Desire to be Dominated you can't choose John any more.
Ahh I see, I assumed it meant she'd just go with some random NPC essentially, thanks!

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
I thought so, well looks great. by the way I wonder how close Aura is to becoming the new Queen Bee on the corruption route, also as close to a Demon Queen baddie as is possible in the game.Alicia did her job too well. "evil smirk". Makes me wonder again about Aura's mental entity overconfident from the start gave me twist villain vibes. Regardless if Aura remains pure or Corrupts She beats Alicia at her own game.
Yeah....even before the end to me, anyway, she seems worse than Alicia...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JaszMan

Adeoc

May 3, 2018
Go and talk to Mira in the Trademond adventurer guild and she'll tell you to go and get a letter of recommendation from there.
Alright so assuming that's already happened in a completed save file, where the hell is the maid academy? I cannot find that to save my life :/

Reactions: curuchett

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does Corrupt Aura turn the book club members into lewd sluts?. That would be interesting. I think Rose not even meaning to will become one as part of her mission to join the cheerleaders and get lost in the act.

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
How do you find "James documents "?
I see a lot of maid academy content added but I still can't unlock it..

Nvm, I got it.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 175 Votes