Bandiger

Jan 12, 2018
Nothing But The Truth was implemented entirely by me, so if you have issues with that one complain to either myself or the writer. ^_^
Is the trial implemented in v0.38? I started the quest on that version and the changelog makes it seem like it should be enabled but after collecting all the evidence the judge will not start the trial. I've double-checked the walk through to make sure I didn't miss anything but I've done everything it says.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Is the trial implemented in v0.38? I started the quest on that version and the changelog makes it seem like it should be enabled but after collecting all the evidence the judge will not start the trial. I've double-checked the walk through to make sure I didn't miss anything but I've done everything it says.
There was a bug that was preventing the trial from starting under some circumstances, which I fixed in 0.38.1.

Reactions: Bandiger

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
What are the ways to farm Vice?
You can't really farm it, like Lewdness but even moreso it has an upper limit as well as Vice actions having a Vice maximum after which they won't increase it any more. Still, if you want a repeatable action that gets you through 1-10 Vice, there's the Nephlune slave trade deal (which also gives you Infamy). At the same Vice range, you can also steal ropes from the north mine as well as apples from multiple locations, but imo it's not worth the Corruption compared to the slave deal, and you don't get Infamy.

peropero915

Jul 3, 2023
I just finished the part where Aura witnesses George and Veronica. God damn this game is very depressing. Can anyone give me mild spoilers if Aura hurts Alicia and Richard back?!

Ballistic29931

Oct 29, 2017
Doesn't even have to be that.

Aura could serve her revenge cold by usurping but not killing Richard and Alicia. Just reversing the power dynamic a little.

Bonus points if the two of them get turned on by that.

Ooo I like corruption endings!

I have one myself, one where instead of merely destroying the Idealism Crystal at the heart of Aura's mind. Alicia instead becomes a part of it, effectively becoming the core of Aura and through that becoming Aura herself (I have no idea how to explain away the fact that they have two different bodies in the Human world though... maybe Alicia's just disappears?).

Bringing the scheme of Alicia possessing Aura in Roya to its dark conclusion.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Ooo I like corruption endings!

I have one myself, one where instead of merely destroying the Idealism Crystal at the heart of Aura's mind. Alicia instead becomes a part of it, effectively becoming the core of Aura and through that becoming Aura herself (I have no idea how to explain away the fact that they have two different bodies in the Human world though... maybe Alicia's just disappears?).

Bringing the scheme of Alicia possessing Aura in Roya to its dark conclusion.
Simple: their minds and souls merge as well.

Alicia and Aura are soul sisters, literally sharing.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
How do you get to maid academy, I have the final barrier quest but I don't know how to access the academy
Go and talk to Mira in the Trademond adventurer guild and she'll tell you to go and get a letter of recommendation from there.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Is it me or did some of the character Art models improve and change?
There have been some art reworks done recently and standing images added for characters that didn't have any before (Richard, Luciela, Veronica etc)

Reactions: JaszMan
3.90 star(s) 175 Votes