brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
how interesting. It is funny, I really like the Alicia character too, and learning more of Alicia and Aura's past childhood friendship I can sympathize with Alicia somewhat,even though Alicia has a skewed solution to regaining a lost childhood friend. I really do not believe Alicia is changing...improving Aura for Richard's approval alone. I think subconsciously she wants her Friend back. Whether it is her wanting her #1 Follower back or something even more sincere. I can understand Alicia resenting Rose for stealing Aura or perhaps Alicia thinks Rose changed Aura against her. I am sure Alicia had some resentment toward Aura but I think you can make the argument Rose had a big part to play on steering Aura away from Alicia. At least I can see Alicia see it that way whether it is true or not. I also wonder on the pure route how Aura is changing Alicia?
It seems like that we briefly see, in the newest update, that Alicia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JaszMan

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
I know it's maybe too soon to think about, but I would love to see Aura-Dev expand this into a whole series in this style. Perhaps a prequel that shows the fall of the previous heroes or a sequel..perhaps featuring poor Laura...
Just saying I guess that this game is one of the best and I am both happy and sad that it is near(ish) the end!

person27

Jan 29, 2018
How many days have passed since you made the last mental change?

Sometimes it takes a few in-game days for events to trigger in the "real world" that open up new mental changes.
I believe i'm all caught up in roya with everything available to do, I fought all available bosses, it states that with the mental changes there are 2 available:
the restriction for 300 followers
the orb with restrictions too

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I believe i'm all caught up in roya with everything available to do, I fought all available bosses, it states that with the mental changes there are 2 available:
the restriction for 300 followers
the orb with restrictions too
No, it's got nothing to do with your Roya progress.

Just skip a few days and see if any school events trigger in the real world. They occasionally need to happen before you can make further mental changes.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
I know it's maybe too soon to think about, but I would love to see Aura-Dev expand this into a whole series in this style. Perhaps a prequel that shows the fall of the previous heroes or a sequel..perhaps featuring poor Laura...
Just saying I guess that this game is one of the best and I am both happy and sad that it is near(ish) the end!
Well I'm hoping we can continue working together after SKA is finished, so we'll see what happens. :D

Dec 2, 2022
I finally got around to the reverse summoning ritual and man oh man the lore is awesome. I really really hope the/a good end has us making up for interfered with friendships. I always thought the villains were a bit over the top in their amorality but now it all makes sense.

Reactions: brandonboi
Dec 2, 2022
It would be cool if some of the characters around roland had different dialogue after the reverse summon. To reflect his much reduced popularity. Like the women that stay by him.

Reactions: brandonboi

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
It would be cool if some of the characters around roland had different dialogue after the reverse summon. To reflect his much reduced popularity. Like the women that stay by him.
There are already some notes of that (like dialogue changes/NPC differences if you manage to kill Roland) but there are a lot of places that don't have that kind of world-shift update yet. There will be a time later in development where we do a pass over all those places and update anything that needs to be different based on progression, so don't worry too much about that.

I actually do have a bit in the Nothing But The Truth quest where Lorraine only tells you about her missing memories if you've reduced Roland's popularity below a certain level; otherwise she doesn't trust you.

Reactions: Beta The Slave

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I'm not promising anything, but I like this idea.
So feel free to shoot this question down if it either gets into spoiler territory, or if you don't feel comfortable commiting to an answer when it sounds like it currently isn't on the cards. But if the idea of Aura usurping Richard, but not being beholden to him, does get implemented; will you add in an "escape button" later on for those of us that have done a lot of the submissive stuff and done the mental changes for a more positive outlook on Richard in pursuit of max lewduty? Or would it be more likely we have to have another playthrough with less submissive corruption and less Richard related mental changes?

Dec 2, 2022
There are already some notes of that (like dialogue changes/NPC differences if you manage to kill Roland) but there are a lot of places that don't have that kind of world-shift update yet. There will be a time later in development where we do a pass over all those places and update anything that needs to be different based on progression, so don't worry too much about that.

I actually do have a bit in the Nothing But The Truth quest where Lorraine only tells you about her missing memories if you've reduced Roland's popularity below a certain level; otherwise she doesn't trust you.
I noticed the one in nothing but the truth. I didn't know she wouldnt tell you though. That is cool! I look forward to when that stuff gets fully implemented then!

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
So feel free to shoot this question down if it either gets into spoiler territory, or if you don't feel comfortable commiting to an answer when it sounds like it currently isn't on the cards. But if the idea of Aura usurping Richard, but not being beholden to him, does get implemented; will you add in an "escape button" later on for those of us that have done a lot of the submissive stuff and done the mental changes for a more positive outlook on Richard in pursuit of max lewduty? Or would it be more likely we have to have another playthrough with less submissive corruption and less Richard related mental changes?
I can't currently answer this, even if I wanted to: we haven't really cemented what is and isn't going to happen post 1.0. Probably something to discuss nearer the time; right now we're just focused on getting the story done from beginning to end with the good and bad endings. :D

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I can't currently answer this, even if I wanted to: we haven't really cemented what is and isn't going to happen post 1.0. Probably something to discuss nearer the time; right now we're just focused on getting the story done from beginning to end with the good and bad endings. :D
That's what I figured. Cheers!

person27

Jan 29, 2018
No, it's got nothing to do with your Roya progress.

Just skip a few days and see if any school events trigger in the real world. They occasionally need to happen before you can make further mental changes.
I've gone forward quite a few days, idk, i think there's something i'm missing still

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I've gone forward quite a few days, idk, i think there's something i'm missing still
What is the exact change you're looking to make? What room? What rooms still have a yellow crystal?

The 300 follower change might be enough for others, but I need more info if I am take a crack at helping you.

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
Well I'm hoping we can continue working together after SKA is finished, so we'll see what happens. :D
Had a thought today that a cool epilogue, at least for a fully corrupted ending, that Laura suddenly waking up in Roya a thousand years in the future having to deal with a certain vicious demoness lord might be cool... :) Just a thought. In any case, thanks for helping to make a great game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trihan

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Doesn't even have to be that.

Aura could serve her revenge cold by usurping but not killing Richard and Alicia. Just reversing the power dynamic a little.

Bonus points if the two of them get turned on by that.

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes