Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Thank you, it's much more frequent than I expected, I'm really liking the game, so I might subscribe to the patreon just to support the developer. thanks for answering me.
Just keep in mind that they're not going to be very big updates. They're pretty decent sized for how frequently it's updated, but don't expect more than maybe 20-30 minutes of play time.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
What is the plan for Evil Aura?. Will she surpass Alicia in cheerleading Skills,Modeling & popularity?. Will Richard still respect Aura or begin to look down on her?. Keep in mind Richard saw Aura as a Worthy Rival worth his time. Will Richard and Aura become a power couple?. Aura turn into a Demon Queen due to the demon souls she is absorbing. Aura's mental projection always gave off this strange evil glow about her, I am not just referring to her laugh. It is like Aura's mental entity is just waiting to be unleashed from type of moral shackles,which is why she truly does not care how much Alicia changes Aura outwardly or how much it affects Aura's future. This game is a banger. Is there something from Aura's past that she truly does not remember?.

Reactions: curuchett

Racsor

Jun 14, 2018
Just keep in mind that they're not going to be very big updates. They're pretty decent sized for how frequently it's updated, but don't expect more than maybe 20-30 minutes of play time.
Yes, I had already assumed that the updates are small given the short time between each update, thanks for the info.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Yes, I had already assumed that the updates are small given the short time between each update, thanks for the info.
It's just one of those things I say to temper expectations. Some people come into threads like this one or Her Desires, or countless others and complain that there isn't enough content per update when it's getting updated monthly. Conversely, in the games with huge content updates like BADIK or Eternum, posters complain the development time is too long.

What is the plan for Evil Aura?. Will she surpass Alicia in cheerleading Skills,Modeling & popularity?. Will Richard still respect Aura or begin to look down on her?. Keep in mind Richard saw Aura as a Worthy Rival worth his time. Will Richard and Aura become a power couple?. Aura turn into a Demon Queen due to the demon souls she is absorbing. Aura's mental projection always gave off this strange evil glow about her, I am not just referring to her laugh. It is like Aura's mental entity is just waiting to be unleashed from type of moral shackles,which is why she truly does not care how much Alicia changes Aura outwardly or how much it affects Aura's future. This game is a banger. Is there something from Aura's past that she truly does not remember?.
I've been wondering this myself. The seeds for Aura supplanting Alicia in the real world are already sowed and signs have been pointing in that direction for quite some time now. I also agree with you about the Inner Aura, she definitely has an arogance about her, but beyond that the laugh, facial expressions, and word choices she uses in the early stages of confronting Alicia seemed to be early hints at a darker nature to Aura.

So the real question to me is what is going to happen with Richard. Richard originally only had interest in Aura, because she was one of the few people that was not only better at him than something, but also didn't have much interest in him because of his looks and wealth. But with the changes Alicia has been making in the dream world, Aura is both far more submissive to someone like Richard but also doesn't have the same interests as Richard anymore. Aura doesn't care much about academics, she no longer reads manga or light novels, and she doesn't work on that video game that Richard was unknowingly helping her design. I think it would be hard for Richard to continue justifying Aura as his equal under these circumstances.

So does Aura submit to Richard only to be discarded and she become the new Alicia? Does Richard somehow continue seeing Aura as an equal despite clearly not being that anymore thanks to Alicia's interference? Or does Richard reject Aura because of the changes, which sets Aura off to become the new Demon Queen? It's already been stated that Richard became the fourth demon king when he and Alicia helped to defeat the 3rd; which lends a lot of credence to the third possibility.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Based on what I believe to be a pretty thorough exploration of the game's lore I can sort of respond to your questions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Based on what I believe to be a pretty thorough exploration of the game's lore I can sort of respond to your questions.
how interesting. It is funny, I really like the Alicia character too, and learning more of Alicia and Aura's past childhood friendship I can sympathize with Alicia somewhat,even though Alicia has a skewed solution to regaining a lost childhood friend. I really do not believe Alicia is changing...improving Aura for Richard's approval alone. I think subconsciously she wants her Friend back. Whether it is her wanting her #1 Follower back or something even more sincere. I can understand Alicia resenting Rose for stealing Aura or perhaps Alicia thinks Rose changed Aura against her. I am sure Alicia had some resentment toward Aura but I think you can make the argument Rose had a big part to play on steering Aura away from Alicia. At least I can see Alicia see it that way whether it is true or not. I also wonder on the pure route how Aura is changing Alicia?

Racsor

Jun 14, 2018
It's just one of those things I say to temper expectations. Some people come into threads like this one or Her Desires, or countless others and complain that there isn't enough content per update when it's getting updated monthly. Conversely, in the games with huge content updates like BADIK or Eternum, posters complain the development time is too long.
I know what you mean, there are many deluded people who believe that the content is done by itself, and then they complain because the updates take a long time and if the updates are frequent they are very short, or they complain because the content of the updates was not what they wanted, I saw those tantrums many times, anyway, thanks for the info, I'll keep an eye on the game

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Just to expand on this, the subscription tiers go all the way up to providing daily builds, so the people on those basically have access to the same codebase aura-dev and I are working from at most given times. (this is just informational, I'm not suggesting you subscribe to them ^_^;;)

• Love
Reactions: Racsor
Dec 2, 2022
how interesting. It is funny, I really like the Alicia character too, and learning more of Alicia and Aura's past childhood friendship I can sympathize with Alicia somewhat,even though Alicia has a skewed solution to regaining a lost childhood friend. I really do not believe Alicia is changing...improving Aura for Richard's approval alone. I think subconsciously she wants her Friend back. Whether it is her wanting her #1 Follower back or something even more sincere. I can understand Alicia resenting Rose for stealing Aura or perhaps Alicia thinks Rose changed Aura against her. I am sure Alicia had some resentment toward Aura but I think you can make the argument Rose had a big part to play on steering Aura away from Alicia. At least I can see Alicia see it that way whether it is true or not. I also wonder on the pure route how Aura is changing Alicia?
I really want an end where Aura becomes a far stronger force than Richard and takes over w/o being beholden to him. The ultimate "stick it to the man" bad end.

Like now she is popular and open with her lust, but richard is still such an unlikable prick that she just usurps him.

Dec 2, 2022
I'm not promising anything, but I like this idea.
I look forward to whatever endings you Devs provide. Though I do secretly hope there will be a few variations on the bad end like my previous statement.

I really appreciate how consistent and hard working you guys have been on this game.

Reactions: brandonboi

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I'm currently stuck on the mental changes, does anyone know how i can increase my followers to 300?
Are you trying to immediately change Aura again after just making her want followers? If so it takes time, so focus on some other mental changes. What exactly are you trying to change, and what is it saying your restriction is?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I'm currently stuck on the mental changes, does anyone know how i can increase my followers to 300?
How many days have passed since you made the last mental change?

Sometimes it takes a few in-game days for events to trigger in the "real world" that open up new mental changes.

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
While we are discussing corrupted Aura's end fate in the hands Alicia and/or Richard, isn't it strange that the Goddess also gave Richard and Alicia super powers to fight against the current Demon King Richard and his forces, and the Goddess didn't notice anything wrong about Richard and Alicia being demonic and evil? So I think that the Goddess did notice and is exploiting Roya's mortals to keep herself in divinity through belief-gives-power and doesn't care how many different Demon Kings rise and fall, because all she needs to do is bring in Otherworld mortals, give them power to take care of a problem she perpetuates and allows to exist. Or all of it's a delusion formed by Aura's mind while dying or because of her nerdy hobbies and having only two friends.

Also I could be entirely wrong because I'm at Castle of Wrath/Sathanas arc, and my theory is disproven in later arcs.

Reactions: curuchett

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
While we are discussing corrupted Aura's end fate in the hands Alicia and/or Richard, isn't it strange that the Goddess also gave Richard and Alicia super powers to fight against the current Demon King Richard and his forces, and the Goddess didn't notice anything wrong about Richard and Alicia being demonic and evil? So I think that the Goddess did notice and is exploiting Roya's mortals to keep herself in divinity through belief-gives-power and doesn't care how many different Demon Kings rise and fall, because all she needs to do is bring in Otherworld mortals, give them power to take care of a problem she perpetuates and allows to exist. Or all of it's a delusion formed by Aura's mind while dying or because of her nerdy hobbies and having only two friends.

Also I could be entirely wrong because I'm at Castle of Wrath/Sathanas arc, and my theory is disproven in later arcs.
I take it you haven't played through the full game yet?

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023

This is explored pretty thoroughly during a later quest.

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
Played the most recent update. Holy god, Aura. Making Alicia look like Mr. Rogers.
Also figured that at least one of the cheerleaders was a former hero or companion, since Veronica says as much,

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes