Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
might as well ask ..
Yes but also no: in Roya, you can do exactly that and there's nothing to stop you since afaik anal acts don't really have higher lewdness requirements than vaginal penetration acts. But then the Earth corruption will be bottlenecked sometime into chapter 2 out of 3, leaving you unable to spend Corruption. This would only work on the lowest difficulty setting where you can't get a Soul Break from excessive stored Corruption (and I'm guessing all that Corruption would wreck Aura's Willpower, making it hard to play even on that setting, though Blessed Waters could help). Of course, this also stops the linear Earth corruption arc less than halfway through, so you'd only have Roya.

As for the other question, there are a couple of mental changes that lower Lewdness requirements across the board, but I don't think there are any for specific fetishes. Though there is something like "fetish experience" where the higher it gets, the harder it is for Aura to refuse a proposition with those fetishes, if she meets the lewdness req.

You do get to choose who gets MC's virginity. The event chain that leads to sex with the boyfriend is in the Values room in the second chamber, which you can start whenever you want once you have 20 Lewdness and some Corruption. It takes 30 to get to the vaginal sex with him, which is also the minimum requirement for vag sex with others in Roya. So if you want someone other than the BF to be first, just do their scene before touching the Hedonism orbs (which are the bottleneck I mentioned).

That said, the H is actually one of the weaker aspects of the game, fairly tame and very disprersed across the game (dozens of scenes but also dozens of hours playtime), so I wouldn't compare it to a gangbang simulator like KP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ifllslonly

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
might as well ask ..
I know the game is still in active development and before I get an answer - yes, I used the search function, not reading through 310 pages of development timeline tho :D
(put in spoiler because I don't want to take up too much space with something that might have been answered somewhere in some form already)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sorry for that half question/half rambling post - maybe someone can give me a few answers to my questions
Would love to invest time in a good (corruption) Story if I know the payoff is worth it :)
Can't wait for the 2 sentence answer to my rambling that will perfectly answer everything (I'm just bad at keeping it short)
Yeah I'm kinda hoping for this as well, I actually quite like Aura as a character and her being able to become a bit of a whore without actually getting corrupted by Alicia would be fun. I'm not a huge fan of entirely sexless purity runs when, y'know, I'm playing a sex game.
So far I've made her have an interest in using her mouth so I would hope that means she can give blowjobs and not be forced to go further than that(unless drugs are involved obviously)

Bromo

Feb 20, 2019
Thanks for the quick replies

so I wouldn't compare it to a gangbang simulator like KP.
nah, that part was more about the freedom to choose what scenes I want to see, not necessarily about the quantity :)
a few, good scenes can be better than a lot, poorly written and rushed/copied ones

Sadge to hear that the corruption progression would come to a halt in "reality" which would result in exactly what I don't really like .. but I guess I saw it coming, considering the premise of the story/ cheating & NTR tag
so only on the lowest difficulty I'm able to progress her corruption to a certain point and after that it's either popping the cherry (which I like to try and avoid entirely in corruption games - yes, not even with her BF) or stagnation
I guess I'll still keep an eye on the game since it looks like a lot of thought goes into the systems and it's not just a "from pure to slut in 10 days" 0815 cookie-cutter story
and if I try it, I know at least what I'm getting myself into

Maybe more of what I hope for will be added in the future, I can understand that it takes lower priority than completing the story/main corruption arc but it's also only version 0.38.0 :D

Reactions: robin312

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
might as well ask ..
I know the game is still in active development and before I get an answer - yes, I used the search function, not reading through 310 pages of development timeline tho :D
(put in spoiler because I don't want to take up too much space with something that might have been answered somewhere in some form already)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sorry for that half question/half rambling post - maybe someone can give me a few answers to my questions
Would love to invest time in a good (corruption) Story if I know the payoff is worth it :)
Can't wait for the 2 sentence answer to my rambling that will perfectly answer everything (I'm just bad at keeping it short)
There is going to be work put into the game after the initial 1.0 release, but for the 1.0 release there will only be two endings. One for clearing the final boss, and one for losing to the mental changes before you clear the game. With foresight you could probably end the game with Aura being a virgin but interested in specific sex acts, but it would be an extremely delicate balancing act (except oral, which would be pretty straightforward) and it might not be reflected in the victory ending. As for the corruption ending, that will end up with her losing her virginity along the way even if you manage to avoid it in Roya.

The game doesn't force you to do any Roya scenes that lead to Aura losing her virginity out of nowhere, but it will put you in situations where it feels like there wasn't another option. I'm not counting mental changes that would lead to her having sex, because those aren't unexpected. I think goblin's post covers things pretty well beyond what I mentioned.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Thanks for the quick replies

nah, that part was more about the freedom to choose what scenes I want to see, not necessarily about the quantity :)
a few, good scenes can be better than a lot, poorly written and rushed/copied ones

Sadge to hear that the corruption progression would come to a halt in "reality" which would result in exactly what I don't really like .. but I guess I saw it coming, considering the premise of the story/ cheating & NTR tag
so only on the lowest difficulty I'm able to progress her corruption to a certain point and after that it's either popping the cherry (which I like to try and avoid entirely in corruption games - yes, not even with her BF) or stagnation
I guess I'll still keep an eye on the game since it looks like a lot of thought goes into the systems and it's not just a "from pure to slut in 10 days" 0815 cookie-cutter story
and if I try it, I know at least what I'm getting myself into

Maybe more of what I hope for will be added in the future, I can understand that it takes lower priority than completing the story/main corruption arc but it's also only version 0.38.0 :D
Sooooo you like to play corruption to avoid sex...? I dont really understand why someone would do that but to each there own i guess. In my opinion the high point/climax( :ROFLMAO: ) of corruption is when she first has sex. And you keep going to see how far she actually takes it and watch how she becomes a completely different person and lies, cheats and steals.

Bromo

Feb 20, 2019
Sooooo you like to play corruption to avoid sex...?
No, I like to play corruption to avoid avoid vaginal penetration and see her become obsessed with sexual acts while still remaining "pure" in a sense

You could also say I don't find vag penetration particularly enticing? English is not my main language so I might be bad at putting it into words
You could also say that some people ask "is NTR avoidable" - I would be the person who would ask "Is vaginal sex avoidable" xD (edit: no, gay content doesn't count :D )

Reactions: VeryVexxing

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I was pretty happy with the jump in corruption Aura displayed in the real world: calling people meat, the disdain she showed for the basketball player teasing but not fucking her, the disregard she showed towards Eli's dream's and relationship. That all is top tier corruption from where Aura started.

Things I'd like to see expanded on, but I have my doubts will go much further: Rose's continued corruption in an attempt to "save" Aura leading to their renewed friendship, just on a much darker path. Aura ultimately resisting Richard, but still becoming a demon queen of Roya.

Manju

Jun 25, 2017
I was pretty happy with the jump in corruption Aura displayed in the real world: calling people meat, the disdain she showed for the basketball player teasing but not fucking her, the disregard she showed towards Eli's dream's and relationship. That all is top tier corruption from where Aura started.

Things I'd like to see expanded on, but I have my doubts will go much further: Rose's continued corruption in an attempt to "save" Aura leading to their renewed friendship, just on a much darker path. Aura ultimately resisting Richard, but still becoming a demon queen of Roya.
Yeah the game takes its time with the corruption and that makes it more satisfactory, can't wait to see how our heroine will be by the end :love:

Oh and I'm loving the maid content, the writer really awoke something in me with that grape scene all the way back lmao

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
how do you start the maid academy?
At the moment you need to interact with the barrier to Richard's domain to get the quest that leads to the academy. That's pretty much at the very end of all the content.

A recent update on patreon said that the unlock had been moved to completing an earlier quest in the first 0.39 prerelease, but it sounds like the dev isn't certain that's a good place to unlock it. That's just my way of saying it might be easier to unlock the maid academy in the next major release if the developer doesn't change his mind.

Reactions: curuchett

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
I really love this game but it really start to be more annoying than anything.

I've been trying to fight Beelzebub for sometime already and even removing the collar it's f impossible, scripted like hell, completely unbalanced. once he fuse with Leviathan no matter what I do he can heal himself in one turn more damage than I can do in 2 turns. I tried all the buffs and skills but none are of any use here. The dodge barely buy you time, ignoring the zombies to focus on the general ends you forced to eat corrupted meat. Removing buffs makes you just loose more time as he put debuffs back anyway, stealing his magic is useless cause apparently he doesn't need any ...

It's not the first time I stumbled upon unbalanced and stupid things now even more as the game tries to press you to hurry up while you are in a game where you actually should take your time to enjoy all it has to offer. I feel like the dev doesn't now anymore where to go. Is it a dark soul game? Cause if it is the plan I'll stop bothering checking for any update, or is it a lewd game with a nice story? Cause right now I can't follow the story anymore nor access the lewd parts as there are more and more requirement to access them that makes maybe sense for the author but not for anybody else.

It's the same with the trial, maybe some choices makes sense for you but it doesn't for everybody and I just gave up this quest cause you are forced on a path you should follow EXACTLY and to my point of view doesn't make sense at all, you could solve it easily with your proofs but couldn't present them at the right time cause "It's not how you should do it". I understand RPGmaker give limitation to the game, but it's not really an excuse, you have to work with the engine, not against. Now quests feel real forced an unintuitive, progress is blocked by cursed that should lead Aura to bad ends or submission but only locks content and progress, boss you can't fight even with cheats and with absolutely no strategy, nothing it's just again "nope you are locked too bad" and the new updates locking content behind progress you can't reach asking you to start a new game that will solve no problem since it impossible to optimize your game when you play a few days each month.

I also wonder what's the point to improve your skills if each time you do (skipping a day) your enemies also become stronger to the point you can't kill them even with max stats? Really I'm starting to enjoy the updates less and less as I feel I get punished now for wanting more ...
Nothing But The Truth was implemented entirely by me, so if you have issues with that one complain to either myself or the writer. ^_^

We put a bunch of different checks and balances into it in case you simply don't want to do the trial part or figure out the evidence; you can take the corruption path immediately and just not bother trying to refute François's testimony; you can intentionally present the wrong thing 4 times and just end the trial with the "bad" outcome; you could have gotten a lifeline from Marie by blackmailing her with the affair evidence, which gives you an extra chance if you lose your lives.

The intended path for the non-vice route though is:

1. Press François's line "That left everyone but Anthelme and Lorraine accounted for downstairs as they went up."
2. Present either Laval's Affair or Marie's Ledger against the line "Of course, Marie has no reason to lie, so my alibi remains as strong as ever." (if you blackmailed her and present the affair, you'll get a confirmation prompt since it loses you her support for the lifeline)
3. Present the Sleeping Formula against the line "While I was alone with Marie due to his nap, there's no way I could have known he would be asleep."
4. Press Marie's line "He did say as he left that he had 'something he had to do'."
5. Present Letters to Lorraine against Lorraine's line "I was sick of weathering his barbs in silence, so I was going to demand he stop."
6. Present Laval's Diary against François's line "In any case, nothing this 'true heir' can do would actually prove their provenance."
7. Present the Missing Will against the line "You know nothing about this supposed heir. Perhaps you intend to scour all of Verdeaux?"

Note that there's currently a bug where if you have the *full* version of the Missing Will from having both the scrap of paper and having talked to Camille about it, it doesn't work when you present it against the testimony line. This has been fixed for the next release.

The path for the vice route is the same up until the post-recess if you chose not to cross-examine François. It's then:

1. Present Letters to Lorraine against Lorraine's statement "I knew nothing of it being with Laval; nothing has changed between us two."
2. Present the Marked Article against the line "Anthelme told me to go see Laval first after we talked a bit in the study."

From this point, the choices are vice-based and you're told which evidence will be used.

Point 2 is the one I think has the weakest logical connection in the trial overall and I'm going to talk to Absurdity about perhaps revisiting it; there is a hint if you press that statement but I still think it needs something more.

Last edited:

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
I really love this game but it really start to be more annoying than anything.

I've been trying to fight Beelzebub for sometime already and even removing the collar it's f impossible, scripted like hell, completely unbalanced. once he fuse with Leviathan no matter what I do he can heal himself in one turn more damage than I can do in 2 turns. I tried all the buffs and skills but none are of any use here. The dodge barely buy you time, ignoring the zombies to focus on the general ends you forced to eat corrupted meat. Removing buffs makes you just loose more time as he put debuffs back anyway, stealing his magic is useless cause apparently he doesn't need any ...

It's not the first time I stumbled upon unbalanced and stupid things now even more as the game tries to press you to hurry up while you are in a game where you actually should take your time to enjoy all it has to offer. I feel like the dev doesn't now anymore where to go. Is it a dark soul game? Cause if it is the plan I'll stop bothering checking for any update, or is it a lewd game with a nice story? Cause right now I can't follow the story anymore nor access the lewd parts as there are more and more requirement to access them that makes maybe sense for the author but not for anybody else.

It's the same with the trial, maybe some choices makes sense for you but it doesn't for everybody and I just gave up this quest cause you are forced on a path you should follow EXACTLY and to my point of view doesn't make sense at all, you could solve it easily with your proofs but couldn't present them at the right time cause "It's not how you should do it". I understand RPGmaker give limitation to the game, but it's not really an excuse, you have to work with the engine, not against. Now quests feel real forced an unintuitive, progress is blocked by cursed that should lead Aura to bad ends or submission but only locks content and progress, boss you can't fight even with cheats and with absolutely no strategy, nothing it's just again "nope you are locked too bad" and the new updates locking content behind progress you can't reach asking you to start a new game that will solve no problem since it impossible to optimize your game when you play a few days each month.

I also wonder what's the point to improve your skills if each time you do (skipping a day) your enemies also become stronger to the point you can't kill them even with max stats? Really I'm starting to enjoy the updates less and less as I feel I get punished now for wanting more ...
I completely agree. This is the reasom why you need more diffictulty levels than just "exptremely easy" and "extremely hard". Something in the middle for people who has actual life and can't spend 100+ hours for one run, but wanted a bit of challenge when you need to think about a strategy, use enemy weaknesses and your chars strengths

Last edited:
Reactions: DamnianAnt12345123

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
I completely agree. This is the reasom why you need more diffictulty levels than just "exptremely easy" and "extremely hard". Something in the middle for people who has actual life and can't spend 100+ hours for one run, but wanted a bit of challenge when you need to think about a strategy, use enemy weaknesses and your chars strengths
There are five difficulty levels in the game.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I completely agree. This is the reasom why you need more diffictulty levels than just "exptermly easy" and "extremly hard". Something in the middle for people who has actual life and can't spend 100+ hours for one run, but wanted a bit of challege when you need to think about a strategy, use enemy weaknesses and your chars strengths
This game already had 5 difficulties, which is 4 more options than at least 9/10ths of the RPGs I have played. I have mostly played on the normal difficulty and I can't speak for the balance of the slightly easier option, but at least up to midway through the second arc of the game feels to me like it falls into the "bit of a challenge" you mentioned on non new game plus run. There are some exceptions and the game punishes you for taking things slow, but the exceptions can be bypassed to some extent or are entirely optional.
If you explained what the issue was with the difficulties that makes you feel like there's no medium difficulty it would probably do more good than blankly claiming that the only two difficulties are too easy and too hard. Also, if you honestly think you would need to spend over a hundred hours to reach the end of your first run aura-dev would almost certainly want to know about it. There have been quite a few polls about how long it takes to clear all content for the first time, and 100 hours is at least double what ~90% of players reported in the most recent one.

Reactions: TacticalTomato

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
Can someone tell if i got it right, and please correct me if i am wrong: this is really time-consuming game with heavy emphasize on rpg elements like combat, etc; not much hentai for now and you can easily skip it on accident, especially if you don't use guide (i don't like guides); no variations for erotic scenes for now; there are 2 ways to play it - 100% pure and 100% whore (which is fairly straightforward).

I have never played this game and not sure if i should try it now or should i wait for something.
I like an idea of a big text-heavy rpg with challenging combat, but only if amount / variety of H content are on the same level.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Can someone tell if i got it right, and please correct me if i am wrong: this is really time-consuming game with heavy emphasize on rpg elements like combat, etc; not much hentai for now and you can easily skip it on accident, especially if you don't use guide (i don't like guides); no variations for erotic scenes for now; there are 2 ways to play it - 100% pure and 100% whore (which is fairly straightforward).

I have never played this game and not sure if i should try it now or should i wait for something.
I like an idea of a big text-heavy rpg with challenging combat, but only if amount / variety of H content are on the same level.
You can access the replay room right from the start, so it's not that hard to figure out where scenes are. They are also indicated by little heart exclamations over the character. There are also only a few scenes you can miss. All of that applies to the Roya(isekai) scenes. On the Earth side of things you really can't miss any scenes. I've never used a guide, and haven't had any issues finding scenes.

There's no such thing as a 100% pure run(except on the easiest mode) as you will quite quickly find yourself having to start corrupting Aura to not get a game over. At the start of the game the 'whore' choices are shortcuts or extra resources you can gain. As you keep making them they keep ramping up how good they are until you find yourself in too deep. Once you hit that point you get more and more punishment for taking those options. As for scene variations, there's literally a mechanic in the game that differentiates between whether the player makes the choice to perform a lewd act, or is forced into it from various debuffs that makes every scene play out slightly differently. Besides that there are also differences in many scenes based on things Aura has done in Roya and had done to her in a "mind chamber" you corrupt her from.

It is relatively light on actual sex scenes per amount played, so I don't know whether or not there is enough of that for you. I will tell you that both the combat and the scenes that do exist are much more well thought out and unique than 90% of the games you will encounter though. Also, if you do decided to play the game, don't skip the opening. It both has scenes that you need to have seen to follow the story, and it teaches you how combat in this game differs from most other games. You should also talk with about everyone you encounter, they pretty much all have something useful to say.

Reactions: Ifllslonly

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023

I usually describe SKA to people as an RPG with adult elements rather than a hentai game that's also an RPG. aura-dev definitely cares about having an interesting and well-designed roleplaying game to go with the smut, and it's a slow burn. There's still plenty of lewd content though, and as smkey21 said most lewd scenes have a threshold check on the lewdness stat where if you are significantly higher than the requirement for it (which is affected by willpower), Aura is forced into taking more corrupt choices and some dialogue will be different.

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes