Predictor

Jun 17, 2021
Does anyone know a way to access the recollection room consistently for any patch? Or is it changed for every new patch? I just want to see if I'm missing any more scenes so I can decide whether to keep playing or if I have unlocked all current content (by content I just meant scenes and not the domains)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Does anyone know a way to access the recollection room consistently for any patch? Or is it changed for every new patch? I just want to see if I'm missing any more scenes so I can decide whether to keep playing or if I have unlocked all current content (by content I just meant scenes and not the domains)
Just transfer your previous save to the new version, use the Clear Gem from the inventory, and check the galleries for new scenes.

Reactions: Predictor

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I really love this game but it really start to be more annoying than anything.

I've been trying to fight Beelzebub for sometime already and even removing the collar it's f impossible, scripted like hell, completely unbalanced. once he fuse with Leviathan no matter what I do he can heal himself in one turn more damage than I can do in 2 turns. I tried all the buffs and skills but none are of any use here. The dodge barely buy you time, ignoring the zombies to focus on the general ends you forced to eat corrupted meat. Removing buffs makes you just loose more time as he put debuffs back anyway, stealing his magic is useless cause apparently he doesn't need any ...

It's not the first time I stumbled upon unbalanced and stupid things now even more as the game tries to press you to hurry up while you are in a game where you actually should take your time to enjoy all it has to offer. I feel like the dev doesn't now anymore where to go. Is it a dark soul game? Cause if it is the plan I'll stop bothering checking for any update, or is it a lewd game with a nice story? Cause right now I can't follow the story anymore nor access the lewd parts as there are more and more requirement to access them that makes maybe sense for the author but not for anybody else.

It's the same with the trial, maybe some choices makes sense for you but it doesn't for everybody and I just gave up this quest cause you are forced on a path you should follow EXACTLY and to my point of view doesn't make sense at all, you could solve it easily with your proofs but couldn't present them at the right time cause "It's not how you should do it". I understand RPGmaker give limitation to the game, but it's not really an excuse, you have to work with the engine, not against. Now quests feel real forced an unintuitive, progress is blocked by cursed that should lead Aura to bad ends or submission but only locks content and progress, boss you can't fight even with cheats and with absolutely no strategy, nothing it's just again "nope you are locked too bad" and the new updates locking content behind progress you can't reach asking you to start a new game that will solve no problem since it impossible to optimize your game when you play a few days each month.

I also wonder what's the point to improve your skills if each time you do (skipping a day) your enemies also become stronger to the point you can't kill them even with max stats? Really I'm starting to enjoy the updates less and less as I feel I get punished now for wanting more ...
The generals are the only enemies that get stronger, and it isn't a daily thing, they get buffed after a specific number of days and that's it. Also, in general, combat in this game is more of a puzzle you need to solve. So far, all of the generals can be weakened by exploring the zone they are in. There's also a huge number of tactics that work differently on different enemies.

If you don't enjoy the combat side of things you can always switch to easiest setting. (I'd recommend keeping a save before you switch, and spending your points and starting a new game plus run on the easier setting) When I tested it out on some of the bosses up to wrath and sloth they pretty much all fell to the strategy of star knightess->buff attack->step of the rat->regular attacks->reapply buffs and heal as needed. As for the trial, I didn't have a save prepped to start it, so I can't comment on it yet. The dev did credit an assistant with working on the trial though, so your ire on that might be at least somewhat misplaced.

Psyani

Jun 20, 2017
I have two questions about this game:
  1. The game has been in development for quite a while (3 years?). How ready it is? Not asking for spoilers, but just in general if it has working plot and content to go with it. Are we talking like 25% done, 50%? 90%? Or is it something that has no real "completed" stage?
  2. What kind of NTR it has?
    • The real kind where the characters are impacted by it or
    • pseudo one where it happens in a paper but not really impact any of the characters.

Reactions: Bobbudowniczy123

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I have two questions about this game:
  1. The game has been in development for quite a while (3 years?). How ready it is? Not asking for spoilers, but just in general if it has working plot and content to go with it. Are we talking like 25% done, 50%? 90%? Or is it something that has no real "completed" stage?
  2. What kind of NTR it has?
    • The real kind where the characters are impacted by it or
    • pseudo one where it happens in a paper but not really impact any of the characters.
1. The story (Earth and Roya) is incomplete, the first 2 endings (pure and corrupted) should be done in late 2024.

2. Definitely the second, but it kinda blows up all at once late in the current build. There is a bit of cheating beforehand, but no penetrative sex. On Roya, it's a different story, it's much less connected and MC can be getting railed daily there by the time the cheating arc comes to a climax in the Earth storyline. Some cheating in Roya is needed to have enough Lewdness to advance in Earth. Don't expect cuckolding content, it doesn't play out like that.

Reactions: Psyani

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
Can someone please answer us where this maid academy is?
Or if it's the house with the blue roof on the map why can't I access it since the update says there's access and events already there?

Last edited:
Reactions: Amahl Farouk
Jun 30, 2017
Does anyone else experience a bug where they get stuck in the walls when entering the caverns beneath Winterfall or whatever its called (the place where I think Richard's anchor is, not sure)? The only way to leave is to use the recall object but if you go back you just get stuck in the wall again. Trying to go there to access the maid content but I can't.

KD_OP

Nov 23, 2020
If I want to get all H-scenes do I have to follow the max corruption guide to the letter or can I go about it how I want to?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
If I want to get all H-scenes do I have to follow the max corruption guide to the letter or can I go about it how I want to?
I don't know about the guide, but at this point I advise against going for all the H-scenes in one playthrough if you're trying to actually play the game outside the lowest difficulty. It wrecks Aura's playability with all the debuffs and low willpower. Something like 50-60% of the H in Roya is reasonable. If you don't do H you miss out on rewards, if you do them all MC becomes highly unstable to play and vulnerable to Soul Break (Game Over from too much stored corruption). I guess if you play on Explorer you should follow the guide so you don't miss any.

Brobat

Aug 31, 2019
I just compared where I currently am in game to where I need to get to see the Maid Academy content...any chance someone is willing to share a savefile that either has the scenes unlocked in gallery or is in the end game and has access to the academy. I am still so far away from the end game and I honestly don't feel like sinking several more hours into the game right now. I just want to see the new scenes.

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
The generals are the only enemies that get stronger, and it isn't a daily thing, they get buffed after a specific number of days and that's it. Also, in general, combat in this game is more of a puzzle you need to solve. So far, all of the generals can be weakened by exploring the zone they are in. There's also a huge number of tactics that work differently on different enemies.

I have a serious bug then cause I tried lowering the difficulty and Beezelbub could heal 27K hps in one attack while almost killing me in one go while in collar mod. The fact he can attack and heal in one turn with a skill you can't dodge, can't stop isn't really what I would call a puzzle, and it makes even more damages in explorer than in normal ... Switching to story helped me take care of the boss but I just one shot him in this difficulty. So I don't know what is causing this but it really doesn't feel natural. Might be cause I'm using an old save but the game is pretty big now and I'm waiting for the completed version to start a new game+.

Also using the collar to continue in winterfell's mansion end up stucked in a wall ...

Brobat

Aug 31, 2019
I have a serious bug then cause I tried lowering the difficulty and Beezelbub could heal 27K hps in one attack while almost killing me in one go while in collar mod. The fact he can attack and heal in one turn with a skill you can't dodge, can't stop isn't really what I would call a puzzle, and it makes even more damages in explorer than in normal ... Switching to story helped me take care of the boss but I just one shot him in this difficulty. So I don't know what is causing this but it really doesn't feel natural. Might be cause I'm using an old save but the game is pretty big now and I'm waiting for the completed version to start a new game+.
I am not that far in the game yet, but according to the guide there is a gimmick involving a 'Cursed Meat' item and this boss, where his attack is stronger (and heals him more) based on how many of that item you are holding. I assume that is what is going on. To be fair the guide also says this fight is crazy hard even if you know what you are doing and recommend playing on Story Mode anyways. Sounds like you are far enough into the game to see the Maid Academy stuff now, though. Care to share your save file?

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
I am not that far in the game yet, but according to the guide there is a gimmick involving a 'Cursed Meat' item and this boss, where his attack is stronger (and heals him more) based on how many of that item you are holding. I assume that is what is going on. To be fair the guide also says this fight is crazy hard even if you know what you are doing and recommend playing on Story Mode anyways. Sounds like you are far enough into the game to see the Maid Academy stuff now, though. Care to share your save file?
I can't get in the maid academy either, even after reaching the end of this update the world map hasn't changed the least in the world, so again something is wrong with my save or there is a bug somewhere. The blue roof building isn't letting me in just like previously.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2018
I tried loading back to before visiting the barrier around Richard's Domain. Using Ropes will put you in the right spot. Jumping goes to the wrong (original?) spot and will need to be fixed. After using the Ropes you can continue on: inspect the barrier, talk to the barrier mage back in Trademond, and then you can enter the Maid Academy.

A save from right before entering the Maid Academy for the first time (but having the right Quest) still allowed me to enter.

Brobat

Aug 31, 2019
I tried loading back to before visiting the barrier around Richard's Domain. Using Ropes will put you in the right spot. Jumping goes to the wrong (original?) spot and will need to be fixed. After using the Ropes you can continue on: inspect the barrier, talk to the barrier mage back in Trademond, and then you can enter the Maid Academy.

A save from right before entering the Maid Academy for the first time (but having the right Quest) still allowed me to enter.
Can you share the save you used? Ive been unable to find a save in the thread which is that far into the game.

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes