Jul 28, 2018
How do I "complete the trial" in the quest "Nothing but the truth"? I wasted an hour trying everything and I have no idea what to do. Please help.
Wait for 0.38, probably:

Star Knightess Aura Patreon 0.38 pr2 said:
Then on the questing side, Trihan has finished the quest Nothing But The Truth, as usual, I have not yet had time to play it yet as it literally just now finished. :'D So there isn't much to write here as I still need to experience it myself. With this, all the Roland quests are done...

wardeityjesus

Dec 22, 2018
This game is so baffling to me, one moment i'll be fascinated by the effort put into giving this fucking smut game an engrossing epic fantasy story with crazy setpieces and action, and then all of a sudden the demon king will show up and call his enemies "retarded normies" and claims he is too based to get beated by gay human magic.

I don't know whether I love it or fucking hate it, 10/10.

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Why I always have MAX 58 Willpower Points? And how to return my full Willpower?
Okay! There's no clear Willpower works.
Just for example on 436 day I have 63 willpower and without any visible debuff skills in next day I got -6 WP,
so is it because 430+ days or 50 Corruption Points or maybe because MaxCorruption?
And after drinking Blessed Water I have only +20 WP but where's my other WP?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why there's not all visible debuffs to check my real current Willpower Points (to see real WP eaters)?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
And I still not sure why I have 91 WP on the first day? What invisible debuffer removing my 9 WP from the start?

UPD: Womb of Lust -5 and Corruption -4 = -9WP?
Okay! If Corruption Points are debuff for Willpower Points
so in Explorer mode +X Max Corruption Points not a BONUS but PENALTY
there's not any reason to get any optional "+X Max Corruption Points" in Exlorer or Story difficulty.

1703079720500.png

So, with 100+ Max Corruption Points (100/100 CP) we have only one day for gameplay and an other day for Aura's fap for the whole day?
But what if we have 90 Max WP and 100 Max Corruption Points (100/100 CP)?
Every day for fap forever? (in Explorer mode)

PS Looks likes I should to replay the game from the start on Explorer mode and evade any optional "+Max Corruption Points" because I broke my plan for neverending Days in Roya on Explorer mode.

Last edited:

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
And I still not sure why I have 91 WP on the first day? What invisible debuffer removing my 9 WP from the start?

UPD: Womb of Lust -5 and Corruption -4 = -9WP?
Okay! If Corruption Points are debuff for Willpower Points
so in Explorer mode +X Max Corruption Points not a BONUS but PENALTY
there's not any reason to get any optional "+X Max Corruption Points" in Exlorer or Story difficulty.

View attachment 3189770

So, with 100+ Max Corruption Points (100/100 CP) we have only one day for gameplay and an other day for Aura's fap for the whole day?
But what if we have 90 Max WP and 100 Max Corruption Points (100/100 CP)?
Every day for fap forever? (in Explorer mode)

PS Looks likes I should to replay the game from the start on Explorer mode and evade any optional "+Max Corruption Points" because I broke my plan for neverending Days in Roya on Explorer mode.
The game is at the point where there are enough debuffs to willpower that it can indeed become nearly unplayable on the easier settings. Aura can need to periodically go to the drug dealer for sex, plus between the roland and hermann's events willpower loss builds extremely quickly. This information is all in the skill menu, it just isn't presented on a single page. There's a skill you can learn that causes the day to not end while having sex for the first time on a day. This will let you not end up wasting every day with Aura having sex. You will have to replay the scenes again and again though. Keep in mind the game is primarily designed around the situation you're in leading to a quick game over, so it probably ends up more annoying than if it were designed to be a long term situation.

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
The game is at the point where there are enough debuffs to willpower that it can indeed become nearly unplayable on the easier settings. Aura can need to periodically go to the drug dealer for sex, plus between the roland and hermann's events willpower loss builds extremely quickly. This information is all in the skill menu, it just isn't presented on a single page. There's a skill you can learn that causes the day to not end while having sex for the first time on a day. This will let you not end up wasting every day with Aura having sex. You will have to replay the scenes again and again though. Keep in mind the game is primarily designed around the situation you're in leading to a quick game over, so it probably ends up more annoying than if it were designed to be a long term situation.
I found a cheat how to ignore the event "Aura can need to periodically go to the drug dealer for sex" on Explorer mode:
1) don't use corruption points in Aura's mind at all
2) never ask for free drug (but use drugs anyway :') )

And I have almost neverending good life in Roya but never thought about Max Corruption as a bad stat for my gameplay where I wanna to live 1000+ days in Roya.

" the game is primarily designed around the situation you're in leading to a quick game over, "

Yeah! I hate it in Normal mode because I don't like timers and Game Over in H-Games
(Bad End is a very boring element in H-Games, if there's no after Bad End gameplay like in Degrees of Lewdity)

The game doesn't want us to watch its H-scenes, so it punishes us for cutscenes. ^__^'''

Last edited:

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
I found a cheat how to ignore event "Aura can need to periodically go to the drug dealer for sex" on Explorer mode:

And I have almost neverending good life in Roya but never thought about Max Corruption as a bad stat for my gameplay where I wanna to live 1000+ days in Roya.

" the game is primarily designed around the situation you're in leading to a quick game over, "

Yeah! I hate it in Normal mode because I don't like timers and Game Overs in H-Games
(Bad End is very boring element in H-Games, if there's no after Bad End gameplay like in Degrees of Lewdity)
There is no timer, the day only affect some reward and buff bosses but nothing removing the collar wont kill

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
There is no timer
For me, the timer in the game is everything that force me to finish the game or I lose if I don't hurry.
It's Corruption Points in Normal mode because I should to spend these points in Aura's mind
and get more Bad perks for Aura like "I don't wanna read the books" or other dangerous debuffs.
Plus every two days we have +1 Corruption Point in any case.

PS And this game is a H-game so I wanna to see H-cutscenes and have H-works
and my "timer" is more faster because of those things. :')

Last edited:

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I found a cheat how to ignore the event "Aura can need to periodically go to the drug dealer for sex" on Explorer mode:

Yeah! I hate it in Normal mode because I don't like timers and Game Over in H-Games
(Bad End is a very boring element in H-Games, if there's no after Bad End gameplay like in Degrees of Lewdity)

The game doesn't want us to watch its H-scenes, so it punishes us for cutscenes. ^__^'''
You can make all the mental changes you want to and still avoid having sex with the drug merchant. You can also end that chain by killing off the drug merchant once your stats are high enough for your liking. I only mentioned the drug dealer because it was one of the first events that came to mind that stall out the game on lower difficulties. I mentioned the "masterclass in making males cum" book/skill because it is something that endless playthroughs (that have done the Hermann and/or Roland events) will want to read eventually just to save some time.

Without the risk of a game over I don't think I would find this game nearly as compelling. As for "after Bad End gameplay," I enjoy messing around with the NG+ feature. It leads to different approaches to early fights, and encourages trying to optimize things to have more points to use on future playthroughs. Personally, I enjoy that sort of gameplay over how Degrees of Lewdity's post-Bad End was handled. That said, I haven't played DoL all that much and it was pretty early in development when I last played it, so the newer stuff might very well be more interesting than what I encountered.

The design philosophy is almost always that H-scenes are easier/better than non-H-scene alternatives in the short term, but lead to long term disadvantages. Sometimes it's as simple as Aura showing her panties to the alchemist giving a permanent discount for a tiny bit of corruption and exhibition. Other times it is the complex interaction of Aura not paying for her tuition into the magic academy leading to worse rewards from later quests, a bunch of unavoidable corruption, and a specific fight being nearly impossible. There are even a few mental changes that are purely positive to help balance out some of the negatives.

Razororjke

Jan 28, 2019
Can this game be played on Windows 7 (64)? I constantly get a black screen when starting or loading (not text with error, just black screen, and the game itself does not freeze, just nothing is visible). I installed the latest drivers for my video card but it doesn't help. Does anyone have any idea? Game version is 0.37.0a

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Can this game be played on Windows 7 (64)? I constantly get a black screen when starting or loading (not text with error, just black screen, and the game itself does not freeze, just nothing is visible). I installed the latest drivers for my video card but it doesn't help. Does anyone have any idea? Game version is 0.37.0a
The MZ version of RPGmaker is only officially supported on 64 bit versions of windows 8/10. It also only officially supports OpenGL compatible graphics cards. There's also a newer version with quite a few bugfixes available for download off of the itch.io site if you manage to get it working or want to try a different version or whatever.

Reactions: Razororjke

Razororjke

Jan 28, 2019
The MZ version of RPGmaker is only officially supported on 64 bit versions of windows 8/10. It also only officially supports OpenGL compatible graphics cards.
Thank you. Damn, I was hoping this was just an easy bug that could be fixed quickly :(

P.S. If anyone knows whether it is possible to run the game on Windows 7, I will be glad

Dec 2, 2022
I feel dumb. Totally stuck on the murder investigation. I am talking to Francois for the second (3rd) time and I can't figure out what evidence to present

Specifically when talking about the missing heir and the basement

Last edited:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I feel dumb. Totally stuck on the murder investigation. I am talking to Francois for the second (3rd) time and I can't figure out what evidence to present

Specifically when talking about the missing heir and the basement
Is that the "Nothing but the Truth" quest?

I don't think it's finished yet.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes