SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Why's Waitress Job so ineffective on "Normal" Difficulty?
That Job is created for "Explorer" Difficulty in Full Power because
only in "Easy" and "Explorer" modes we can ignore corruption
and working for 30+ days here (with sexy costumes).

Workshop is a more effective work.

After Greed Festival we have two works:
*Workshop Job. (I have workshop Level 6): +170 gold and +3 MaxHP (and lose one day)
*Waitress Job. (I have Lewdness 13 = +13 tips): +53 gold

Start from Day 34

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

---------------------------------------------------

PS How Much Corruption Points we can reduce from Aura's Mind at all (at the current version)?

Last edited:

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Why's Waitress Job so ineffective on "Normal" Difficulty?
That Job is created for "Explorer" Difficulty in Full Power because
only in "Easy" and "Explorer" modes we can ignore corruption
and working for 30+ days here (with sexy costumes).

Workshop is a more effective work.

After Greed Festival we have two works:
*Workshop Job. (I have workshop Level 6): +170 gold and +3 MaxHP (and lose one day)
*Waitress Job. (I have Lewdness 13 = +13 tips): +53 gold

Start from Day 34

---------------------------------------------------

PS How Much Corruption Points we can reduce from Aura's Mind at all (at the current version)?
Neither job has a fixed payrate, so you need to take that into account. The waitress job also unlocks access to a bunch of stuff as you increase trust. There's also a corruption job that pays better than waitressing. Taking a full day to do the workshop job is also a major downside over the waitress job. I also feel like earning gold is one of the lowest priorities for me when considering how to end a given day. I would much prefer to be learning a skill or spell, or making progress reading a book.

A few of the mental changes don't have a fixed cost, so the guaranteed amount of corruption point reduction is slightly lower than the maximum amount. There are currently 135 mental changes and the average cost per change has to be over 2, so there's at least 300 total reduction. I'm sure somebody has a running total and can tell you the exact range though.

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
The waitress job also unlocks access to a bunch of stuff as you increase trust.
Thanks for answer!
I think, we need only 20 trust points to get access to worshipper dungeon
and there's no time and any reason to get 90 trust points on Normal Difficulty.

I would much prefer to be learning a skill or spell, or making progress reading a book.
Yeah! Me too.
For me Waitress Job isn't effective and don't designed for Normal Difficulty because of Corruption Points.

In the game at Normal Difficulty and above, it's impossible to enjoy all the game content,
so ideally it's better to avoid wasting days or corruption points for no reason.

The game fully reveals itself only at Explorer difficulty
(because we can see more content without timer)

Sometimes I wanna a new difficulty level in the game "Normal- (Without Timer)",
where the number of enemies doesn't decrease, no additional gold bonuses
and no Corruption Timer (Game Over) that forces to avoid more events.

For me in Normal Difficulty:
+1 Corruption Point = 2 Wasted Days (for exploring, grinding, learning, upgrade or quests)
Remove Collar = 8 Wasted Days

Last edited:

Meat_unr

Nov 23, 2022
Thanks for answer!
I think, we need only 20 trust points to get access to worshipper dungeon
and there's no time and any reason to get 90 trust points on Normal Difficulty.

Yeah! Me too.
For me Waitress Job isn't effective and don't designed for Normal Difficulty because of Corruption Points.

In the game at Normal Difficulty and above, it's impossible to enjoy all the game content,
so ideally it's better to avoid wasting days or corruption points for no reason.

The game fully reveals itself only at Explorer difficulty
(because we can see more content without timer)

For me in Normal Difficulty:
+1 Corruption Point = 2 Wasted Days (for exploring, grinding, learning, upgrade or quests)
Remove Collar = 8 Wasted Days
Yeah honestly Normal Difficulty can be annoying especially when you enhance armor or weapon and wasted a day. Even with guide I manage to hit current content before 100days without doing quest Luck is also a skill and reading a book can be annoying as if you didn't manage to rescue hostages in the underground city you won't get reading proficiency if you get that book after mental change it effectively become useless and you need to work in as Waitress to rescue that hostage either you work till 20 trust ,unlock teleport and don't disguise or you work till reach 70trust to rescue which I think is impossible to use that book. I did brute force my way and defeat the leader James so much faster to reach Winterfall. Normal Difficulty definitely doesn't giving you leisure like Story/Explorer mode. I think Story/Explorer is suitable for playing pure run playthrough and whatever corruption you want. Normal playthrough you need to cheat your status through one of lewd event to boost your status and gain corruption ultimately you gotta manage that corruption to be able to push through if you wanna challenge yourself within 100 days otherwise no point playing Normal if you don't want to challenge yourself better play Story/Explorer.

Also just little bit of nagging I find it annoying when you want to learn skill and it start tomorrow but it require your mana like 100MP but you don't use it today to learn the skill and you are run out of mana so you use Energy potion turn out the training is start tomorrow wasted Energy potion. I know the requirement to learn skill equal to how many mana you got but it should be fix that you have 100 Mana but your Mana gauge is empty it should be no problem as you have 100 Mana and the skill training is to start tomorrow by then your Mana gauge is already full each day you begin the day in Roya.

Jul 28, 2018
You could just save edit yourself a bunch of Blessed Water and Emerald Tea, or their improved variants. Has the side effect of resetting various curse problems, but I doubt you're too worried about that if you're ignoring the timer.

rockstarme

Aug 4, 2021
is it worth playing the current version, i had played the version where the end of the version was just before meeting the goddess.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
I did played the whole game some years ago and replayed it recently.

Some thing i would want to say about it :

* the concept is interesting and ambitious and as a new player you are excited to discover all the possibilities

* the artwork is okayish. It's nice but very simple. There is definitely more to see than when i played it the first time but the pictures are still something you rarely get specially if you roleplay and don't make every lewd choice possible since the character is supposed to be quite prude (and eventually and slowly becomes corrupted)

* The dialogs are too dense for what it says. It's not bad dialogs, most of the times, but it's needlessly too long.

* the gameplay isn't very interesting, specially since we need to be both good in physical and magical atk instead of being able to specialized. For some quest you are alone but will need to deal high physical damage, while other time you'll need to deal high magical dmg so it removes some replayability and some choice the player could make. It's very linear.

* The corruption is, aswell, way more linear than it seems at first glance. Nothing really happens in the "real life" side of the game if you don't unlock this corruption item or that one etc... And eventually you are forced to unlock almost everything, it will just take more or less time to do so regarding the way you play. So again, no replayability and no real choices for the player. In addition the corruption doesn't really reflect on Aurora in the fantasy world, so it just looks half done.

* Not enough thing to farm, specially when our character is affected by the side effect of the corruption and is too weakened to fight. We have to wait severall hours of gameplay to work at a tavern, and the forge job is bland. No mini games, no events...

* Overall the game betrays its own concept with an intro that present it as a real rpg with customisation and choices but you quickly understand that everything is quite linear. In hard mode (as i played it) you need to farm to win fights without using her super power, but there is no interesting farm to do. Everything is half done and the initial ambition seems lost to the benefit of regular uptades who just slowly continue the story without improving the core of the game.

So of course it's better than the majority of hgames here that looks done by bots, but for now at least, the game is neither convincing regarding its rpg element nor its lewd content. It's on the verge of a really cool concept but shy away from it.

lekam

Jan 9, 2023
is there a way so i can restore my willpower? i can't progress at all because everytime i start a day my willpower always zero.I can't buy because of the curse and everytime i take a step it cost my mana

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
is there a way so i can restore my willpower? i can't progress at all because everytime i start a day my willpower always zero.I can't buy because of the curse and everytime i take a step it cost my mana
Drink Emerald Tea to give yourself a boost if you really need willpower.

lekam

Jan 9, 2023
Drink Emerald Tea to give yourself a boost if you really need willpower.
i know about emerald tea,but emerald leaf is too long to get it from merchant.Is there another way? Doing sex regain willpower but it will end the day in roya

DumbSissyAlice

Jan 24, 2023
i know about emerald tea,but emerald leaf is too long to get it from merchant.Is there another way? Doing sex regain willpower but it will end the day in roya
It's possible that you softlocked yourself from some Royan content if you start your every day with zero willpower. The only advice I could give you is that you could learn not to end day after sex. It could be taught in Verdeaux, but I don't remember the details.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Shoulda not gotten that curse, then.

Figure out why your willpower is so low to begin with, and deal with it. Likely you have debuffs from both Roland and Herrmann, and having sex with them will lower that debuff temporarily.

But you're pretty close to having softlocked yourself.

theremnant

Oct 19, 2019
Played this quite some time ago when there wasn't much content, so before I dive in again I want to know if there's much in the way of branching paths narratively towards the end (not just mid-game bad end things). Is the only way to the end of the game unlocking every thing in the headspace area, or is it less linear than that?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Played this quite some time ago when there wasn't much content, so before I dive in again I want to know if there's much in the way of branching paths narratively towards the end (not just mid-game bad end things). Is the only way to the end of the game unlocking every thing in the headspace area, or is it less linear than that?
It's still very linear in that respect, alternate paths will only be added after 1.0.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes