Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Why?

Because so many people are too dumb to figure it out?
It's not about being dumb, but the absolute lack of other puzzle content in this area sets the expectation that there's not going to be any. Which makes players think they just have to explore the demon domain for hidden paths or the village for more villagers rather than looking for clues in the dialogue. Especially since they already Open Domained Aaron like everyone else.

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Why I always have MAX 58 Willpower Points? And how to return my full Willpower?

Are there Invisible Debuff Skills for Willpower Points?
I have only one Visible Debuff for Willpower - it's "Womb of Lust":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I don't know how to restore my WP.
P.S. I have some Emerald Tea, it's just a trash for my current situation. It's works for one day.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Why I always have 58 Willpower Points? And how to return my Willpower?

There're Invisible Debuff Skills for Willpower Points?
I have only one Visible Debuff for Willpower - it's "Womb of Lust":

And I don't know how to restore my WP.
P.S. I have some Emerald Tea, it's just a trash for my current situation. It's works for one day.
If you have low willpower right from the start of the day, it may be that you're sitting on a bunch of Corruption points. You should spend them / use Blessed Water.

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
If you have low willpower right from the start of the day, it may be that you're sitting on a bunch of Corruption points. You should spend them / use Blessed Water.
Thanks! Blessed Water isn't works but I have max corruption points for long time.
Don't wanna to help Alicia to brainwash me from the inside, because I can do it on the Explorer mode.
Looks like I should ignore my 58 WP and -10% of stats
because brainwash debuffs are more dangerous like "I can't read science books".

Last edited:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks! Blessed Water isn't works but I have max corruption points for long time.
Don't wanna to help Alicia to brainwash me from the inside, because I can do it on the Explorer mode.
Looks like I should ignore my 58 WP and -10% of stats
because brainwash debuffs are more dangerous like "I can't read science books".
If you've done 0 mental changes so far, it's going to take a very long time until you start seeing debuffs, and even longer to get the really bad ones.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
How valuable do you think is waiting longer for full release? I see that the devs put a lot of placeholders (or just no cg with scene). Is that stuff kinda sprinkled around, or will I know when I get to the WIP part? Been holding off on this game for ages, kinda wanna try it, but I would not be replaying it for the stuff they might remake.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
How valuable do you think is waiting longer for full release? I see that the devs put a lot of placeholders (or just no cg with scene). Is that stuff kinda sprinkled around, or will I know when I get to the WIP part? Been holding off on this game for ages, kinda wanna try it, but I would not be replaying it for the stuff they might remake.
The dev has set a tempo where the CG production mostly keeps pace with scenes added, so only a few H-scenes out of dozens don't have a CG, and they're mostly 25+ hours into the game. If your mentality is "I'll only play this once", hold off another 11 months for 1.0 so you can have an ending to the game (though there may be more routes and side-stuff added afterwards). The game has replay value but not so much in the corruption, which so far is pretty linear.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The dev has set a tempo where the CG production mostly keeps pace with scenes added, so only a few H-scenes out of dozens don't have a CG, and they're mostly 25+ hours into the game. If your mentality is "I'll only play this once", hold off another 11 months for 1.0 so you can have an ending to the game. The game has replay value but not so much in the corruption, which so far is pretty linear.
I dont mind playing from the latest save (if they are compatible?), but yeah, will probably wait a year then, Thanks!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.37.3a.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
here is my unofficial Android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.37.3a.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
I'm glad you put out the hotfix and not 0.37.3 because it fixed a really nasty crash. :p

Astromak

Dec 26, 2022
How do I "complete the trial" in the quest "Nothing but the truth"? I wasted an hour trying everything and I have no idea what to do. Please help.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes