Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
is there anyway to just do the real life corruption and skip the fantasy parts?
You'd need to at least cheat yourself some Lewdness, which you can normally only get in Roya. Actually some other stuff too that's needed for some mental changes, at least Exhibitionism.

Reactions: Topp

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
biggest issue with this game is how the quest are like "Go talk to this random npc" like youre supposed to remember who they are and where they are. Also no markers indicating you found them. Have fun talking to every npc just trying to finish some quest. Christ. Game design 101

Reactions: farmer481

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
And youre just not gonna tell anyone where it is?
Where is the ether dude?
Ether is all over the place. It's much more common underground. It looks like a little crystal, and you need to interact with it to harvest it. As for your complaint about having to remember "random" NPCs... yeah... you need to pay attention to things. If you aren't paying attention you're gonna have a bad time.

Reactions: brandonboi

Brobat

Aug 31, 2019
biggest issue with this game is how the quest are like "Go talk to this random npc" like youre supposed to remember who they are and where they are. Also no markers indicating you found them. Have fun talking to every npc just trying to finish some quest. Christ. Game design 101
After having played the game for myself (instead of just watching the lewd scenes using a full save), I have to agree. If it wasn't for the wiki and guides, I would not be able to progress in this game properly. Characters who have lewd scenes available have hearts above their heads. I feel like characters who have quests for you or need to be talked to in order to progress a quest you currently have should be marked with like a star or something over their heads. It would make things a bit easier to follow.

As for your complaint about having to remember "random" NPCs... yeah... you need to pay attention to things. If you aren't paying attention you're gonna have a bad time.
Is it really a surprise that people playing a hentai rpg might not be super invested in learning the names of every single NPC? Especially in this game which has 2 almost entirely separate narratives playing at the same time and a rather large cast of characters. It's easy to forget minor details.

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
As soon i open game it gives me error messages, black background and many error image messages. any idea, Karryn Prison works well, same engine right?

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Is it really a surprise that people playing a hentai rpg might not be super invested in learning the names of every single NPC? Especially in this game which has 2 almost entirely separate narratives playing at the same time and a rather large cast of characters. It's easy to forget minor details.
Am I surprised? no. Did it seem like I was surprised? I simply made a comment to emphasize the importance of paying attention to things in this particular "hentai rpg" if the goal was to not have a bad time. Talking to people is a major point of this game. There are hints to most encounters if you have talked to the right person. There are puzzles with solutions that need to be deduced through the logic of multiple conversations. People who don't want to pay attention aren't going to enjoy the game. If they want to ignore the game and just look at the pictures then that's fine. There are certainly games with more content in them if that's all they are interested in though.

Jul 28, 2018
Am I surprised? no. Did it seem like I was surprised? I simply made a comment to emphasize the importance of paying attention to things in this particular "hentai rpg" if the goal was to not have a bad time.
This is where the monthly releases of the game can hurt any player, no matter how much they pay attention. If it's been a year since you last talked to an NPC that a new quest sends you to, it's not surprising if you've forgotten where they were.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
This is where the monthly releases of the game can hurt any player, no matter how much they pay attention. If it's been a year since you last talked to an NPC that a new quest sends you to, it's not surprising if you've forgotten where they were.
That's fair, I went to the wrong room when I wanted to train rank 2 dark spells with the underground worshippers. I don't really have an issue with reacquainting myself with a game after not playing it for a few months though. Also, neither individual I responded to said anything to indicate they had issues related to not playing in a while. One suggested every game needed Skyrim arrows pointing to everything and was upset about someone not reporting where they found ether, and the other one suggested that not being invested in the story was something to expect out of people playing the game.
I stand by my statement that this is a game that isn't great if you aren't paying attention to the story. I'd prefer not to have arrows pointing all over the place a la Skyrim. The suggestion to have stars over important quest NPCs isn't something I'd be opposed to, but with how many maps there are I don't see it being all that useful. The nonlinear nature of some quests would also lead to all sorts of issues, and would also discourage people from checking random unnamed characters, which is where you find a lot of lore tidbits and hints.

Kalahatze

Sep 25, 2019
I found this game on Itch recommendations after randomly downloading another game. It looks interesting. I cheated some things to check it out before playing through it fully. I liked what I saw, but it takes me a lot of time to even cheat through it, so I'm not sure if this is something I want to play yet.

Is there Exhibitionism content in this? Is it worth playing for that? Will there be Exhibitionism content in the future? I saw it was a stat that was possible to increase. I also saw two scenes with guard flashing. That's the only Exhibitionism I saw while cheating, but I did see in the appearance room there was an un-implemented feature that looks like it can remove underwear.

It's not a tag on this post or in the genre section (that's why it took me so long to find it), and I didn't see much of it while cheating, but the stat and two small scenes that I did see left me confused. Is it planned for the future but not yet added? Sorry if this has been asked before. There is over 300 pages of comments.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Is there Exhibitionism content in this? Is it worth playing for that? Will there be Exhibitionism content in the future? I saw it was a stat that was possible to increase. I also saw two scenes with guard flashing. That's the only Exhibitionism I saw while cheating, but I did see in the appearance room there was an un-implemented feature that looks like it can remove underwear.
There's not much public exhibitionism as in running around naked, but there are a bunch of other scenes which involve flashing, wearing skimpy clothing and having sex in front of others.

Chaos77

Apr 11, 2023
Somebody have a save corruption run before the last update plz, I accidentally saved my pure run over the corruption run, and now it´s gone

Reactions: olmomunita

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I found this game on Itch recommendations after randomly downloading another game. It looks interesting. I cheated some things to check it out before playing through it fully. I liked what I saw, but it takes me a lot of time to even cheat through it, so I'm not sure if this is something I want to play yet.

It's not a tag on this post or in the genre section (that's why it took me so long to find it), and I didn't see much of it while cheating, but the stat and two small scenes that I did see left me confused. Is it planned for the future but not yet added? Sorry if this has been asked before. There is over 300 pages of comments.
Exhibitionism isn't a very big part of this game. She can flash a few people, which is considered pretty early lewd content by the game. There's a scene where she dances in some pasties. There are a few scenes where she ends up somewhat undressed in public places. There's even scenes where she has sex in public. In general I'd say that the focus isn't on the exhibitionism side of things in any of the scenes. There's a not yet finished sequence of scenes where the MC gets more and more open to showing herself off online, and that's probably the most exhibitionism focused content. Even that doesn't really focus on it too hard. The underwear thing in the appearance room is probably just going to be her wearing sexier underwear instead of boring underwear as well.

Kalahatze

Sep 25, 2019
Exhibitionism isn't a very big part of this game. She can flash a few people, which is considered pretty early lewd content by the game. There's a scene where she dances in some pasties. There are a few scenes where she ends up somewhat undressed in public places. There's even scenes where she has sex in public. In general I'd say that the focus isn't on the exhibitionism side of things in any of the scenes. There's a not yet finished sequence of scenes where the MC gets more and more open to showing herself off online, and that's probably the most exhibitionism focused content. Even that doesn't really focus on it too hard. The underwear thing in the appearance room is probably just going to be her wearing sexier underwear instead of boring underwear as well.
That's unfortunate, but not unexpected. After not seeing much with my cheating I wasn't thinking there'd be a lot, but that kind of thing does tend to be late-game, so I was hoping there was more. I've found a few games in the past where the genre tag was missing but it still had a lot of content, so I was hoping this was another one of those cases. Oh well. I've played nearly every game on here with Exhibitionism and I'm not sure where else to look. Exhibitionism games in particular tend to be visual novels with walking, so I was hoping to get some actual gameplay for once. Thanks for the help. I'll keep an occasional eye on this game, but if there isn't too much, it's probably not worth reading through all the story and other lewd scenes just for a few small bits.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
That's unfortunate, but not unexpected. After not seeing much with my cheating I wasn't thinking there'd be a lot, but that kind of thing does tend to be late-game, so I was hoping there was more. I've found a few games in the past where the genre tag was missing but it still had a lot of content, so I was hoping this was another one of those cases. Oh well. I've played nearly every game on here with Exhibitionism and I'm not sure where else to look. Exhibitionism games in particular tend to be visual novels with walking, so I was hoping to get some actual gameplay for once. Thanks for the help. I'll keep an occasional eye on this game, but if there isn't too much, it's probably not worth reading through all the story and other lewd scenes just for a few small bits.
As consolation, here's one that doesn't have the tag but has arcs for both risky masturbation and outdoors sex.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes