sakuya50

Feb 17, 2019
Is there a way to unlock an cg event without doing it? i want to unlock spend a day masturbating 2 and you need to start the day with 0 willpower but im too faaaar ahead and i already did the contract with Hermann and aura end ups doing sex with Hermann rather than masturbate

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Is there an invisible cap on Lewdness? I'm stuck on 17 even if I do stuff that would otherwise raise it.
Yes, some events have a lewdness cap at which it won't increase any further when doing the event.

Is there a way to unlock an cg event without doing it? i want to unlock spend a day masturbating 2 and you need to start the day with 0 willpower but im too faaaar ahead and i already did the contract with Hermann and aura end ups doing sex with Hermann rather than masturbate
Unfortunately not. The only way to unlock a scene for recollection is by viewing it; the switch that activates it is only turned on in the event that runs the original scene.

If you have access to a save editor, you can unlock it by turning on switch 429 - unlockedSpendingDayMasturbating2

sakuya50

Feb 17, 2019
Yes, some events have a lewdness cap at which it won't increase any further when doing the event.

Unfortunately not. The only way to unlock a scene for recollection is by viewing it; the switch that activates it is only turned on in the event that runs the original scene.

If you have access to a save editor, you can unlock it by turning on switch 429 - unlockedSpendingDayMasturbating2
So how can i edit the save? i know nothing about that

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Hmm, okay. I hope that doesn't make it super important which order you do them in.
Basically you should start with tame stuff like flashing and so forth, and move on to BJs and such once the tame stuff doesn't increase your lewdness anymore.

At one point, when there was less content, it was more important to do things in the correct order to be able to reach the lewdness required for vaginal sex (~30?), but AFAIK there's more content to help you get there now, so it shouldn't be a major issue.

Oct 4, 2020
Basically you should start with tame stuff like flashing and so forth, and move on to BJs and such once the tame stuff doesn't increase your lewdness anymore.

At one point, when there was less content, it was more important to do things in the correct order to be able to reach the lewdness required for vaginal sex (~30?), but AFAIK there's more content to help you get there now, so it shouldn't be a major issue.
Well I'd do that anyway, but it would still be unfortunate if it had a noticeable effect. What I've run into is it being hard to unlock the Temperance Orb if I'm going through everything in order (as best as I can come up with an order, anyway), but maybe that's intended.

Oct 4, 2020
More thoughts and feedback!

I continue to think this game is absolutely fantastic.

I find it interesting that Aura gets the name Lucy in the Verdeaux Brothel. Maybe it doesn't mean anything, but the similarity to Luciela is noticeable.

When Dolus dies during the Reverse Summoning Ritual, why doesn't that end the curses on Richard and Alicia?

I really like that Rose isn't just dropped as a character after you move into the main mental chamber. I really hope one of the possible endings is that Rose (and maybe also George) basically "rescue" Aura.

My biggest critique of the game at this point is probably the quality of the art. It's by no means bad, but I think the writing and gameplay are the stronger pillars. In particular, I've noticed that sometimes that in the CGs, open mouths, tongues, and hands look off, generally by being too small.

Finally, a question: is there somewhere I can submit typo fixes, particularly that already has the game script? I've noticed a decent number while playing, but I haven't been noting them all down.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: SillyHotRPG

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Finally, a question: is there somewhere I can submit typo fixes, particularly that already has the game script? I've noticed a decent number while playing, but I haven't been noting them all down.
Discord #bugfixes is the main channel for reporting pretty much anything.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
aura-dev
I have a couple of things to report for v0.37.0.
This isn't a bug, but I did the reverse summoning ritual on a high corruption save, and the difference in the labyrinth of happiness between high and low corruption was a nice touch. The cheating on George 3 scene, on the other hand, has a few issues. Aura seems to have been drawn without her pubic hair again. I don't mind all that much, but I figured I should probably mention it. Also, the replay of the scene isn't properly isolated from the game, so you can tank George's relationship and get Richard's much higher than intended. This leads to some "fun" behavior if you watch it at the start of a NG+ run. It also messes up your movement speed until the start of the next day, but I imagine that will resolve itself with the other bugfix. I thought that there was an issue with the reverse summoning ritual quest, but it turned out that Aura's zero willpower scene just overrode the quest completion, so the quest scene triggered when I recalled back to the shrine.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
aura-dev
I have a couple of things to report for v0.37.0.
This isn't a bug, but I did the reverse summoning ritual on a high corruption save, and the difference in the labyrinth of happiness between high and low corruption was a nice touch. The cheating on George 3 scene, on the other hand, has a few issues. Aura seems to have been drawn without her pubic hair again. I don't mind all that much, but I figured I should probably mention it. Also, the replay of the scene isn't properly isolated from the game, so you can tank George's relationship and get Richard's much higher than intended. This leads to some "fun" behavior if you watch it at the start of a NG+ run. It also messes up your movement speed until the start of the next day, but I imagine that will resolve itself with the other bugfix. I thought that there was an issue with the reverse summoning ritual quest, but it turned out that Aura's zero willpower scene just overrode the quest completion, so the quest scene triggered when I recalled back to the shrine.
Thanks for the reports! Fixed the Cheating on George 3 recollection room bugs.

Reactions: Kirichicha

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
Honestly the designs for Luciela and Richard look pretty bad on screen. The color for Luciela is completely dull and abhorrent to look at, while Richard looks so small lol. Luciela being bigger than him takes away a lot of his presence.

Brobat

Aug 31, 2019
My favorite scene/storyline in this game is by far the Hermann Events. I love the 'Fake' Marriage and the Ring of True Love. Do you plan to continue this questline further? I want to see more of the 'happy couple'.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
My favorite scene/storyline in this game is by far the Hermann Events. I love the 'Fake' Marriage and the Ring of True Love. Do you plan to continue this questline further? I want to see more of the 'happy couple'.
I can't speak to specific plans, but after the main story gets finished there are plans to go back and add more side content. One piece of content that the dev was considering adding was a game over where Aura was turned into one of Arwin's maids. That's pretty similar to continuing Hermann's content, so I wouldn't take it off the table as a possibility. That said, the main story is going to be the focus until it's completed, so it's probably going to be a quite a while before any of the existing side content is expanded upon very much.

rockstarme

Aug 4, 2021
Will there be any body modification stuff like tattoos, piercings, enlargements. I hope there will be for both real world Aura and Roya.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes