Oct 4, 2020
Is there something that causes Blessed Water to give you a bunch of max HP? I used one and my max went from 323 to 370. Also tbh I don't think it was even as high as 323 before. The status screen says I have +179 HP, and only 70 of that is coming from Duel Experience.

EDIT: Figured it out, it's because of Lifeshaper. Dang, that's crazy!

Last edited:

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I guess that begs the question then: why does Alicia care about setting Aura up with Richard? If Alicia is working that independently; she could corrupt Aura, still have her kill Richard, and rule by proxy since she has so much influence on Aura on both Earth and Roya.
I don't really know. Even the route to her ending up with Richard didn't really go the way I expected it to. I figured it would be something along the lines of; 'convince' Aura that George is a loser -> replace George with the guy who bought her the jewelry and/or a basketball player -> make Aura realize that her current boyfriend is basically an inferior copy of Richard. Instead it went with Aura thinking she had a thing for Richard and forgot about it.
Alicia is possibly just setting Aura up with Richard because he asked her to once he became aware of Aura. Richard does sort of meet Alicia's definition of a perfect boyfriend after all. There are also at least three separate distinct types of mental manipulation and soul contracts that could possibly be keeping Alicia loyal to Richard. I'm looking forward to version .38 or .39 when the third act will hopefully really get going.

pitay46095

Nov 18, 2021
Is this a bug? Cant report to clerk for XP after quest completion

Savefile attached below

Oct 4, 2020
Regarding Agility jump requirements, it would be cool if Tailwind (or just Tailwind II?) could be used outside of battle to give you an Agility boost. Even if it was just a one-shot thing for a single jump.

lekam

Jan 9, 2023
Can someone help me? I'm at money domain and already free 6 abductees but where's the rest? also how to win the blackjack game i still dont understand & keep losing my perika

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Can someone help me? I'm at money domain and already free 6 abductees but where's the rest? also how to win the blackjack game i still dont understand & keep losing my perika
For the blackjack game, you need to take the path that loops around the side, where there are some enemies. At the end of that path you can jump out at the blackjack area.

Before you jump out, there's a semi-hidden switch that you can turn so that you always win at blackjack.

Reactions: lekam

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Is this a bug? Cant report to clerk for XP after quest completion

Savefile attached below
I'm guessing it's "What Is It With Birds And Stealing" you're trying to hand in. It requires the progress variable to be 4, but for some reason yours is only 3. This shouldn't be possible, since the flow is:

Accept the quest -> variable value is 1
See the Hermit -> variable value is 2
Climb up one of the vines and see the mini event with Desmond -> variable value is 3
Defeat the Empowered Avian -> variable value is 4

I can't see how you could have missed any of these while still completing the objectives you have.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2020
One other QoL thought - it would be nice to have an option to auto-disable Enhance spells at day end. I try to remember to turn them off in case I don't want to spend the mana, but sometimes I forget, and of course sometimes you're locked into it when you don't control your end of day.

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
Oh wow, I can't believe how long it took me to realize that Dolus is George's dad. That's amazing.
wait, what? How did I miss this???? I know that there is a suggestion that this 'happened before' with some of the other characters, and that Dolus is from the eal world, but how did I miss this?

Last edited:

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
wait, what? How did I miss this???? I know that there is a suggestion that this 'happened before' with some of the other characters, and that Dolus is from the eal world, but how did I miss this?
If you've not done the reverse summoning ritual quest then you wouldn't have seen anything that really gave it away. If you care about the lore then you need to pay attention during that quest as there's a bunch of big reveals and confirmation of other information.

Bandiger

Jan 12, 2018
That is because you were already in the ritual before the update. Some changes were made to the quest that would only happen if you did the ritual from the beginning.
Thank you. :D Good thing I saved before all that because of the warning that was there.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
EDIT: This time the Flash Bomb did work. I basically re-rolled until I got the 4x attack sequence, guarded through that, then Flash Bombed before the next sequence of attacks. I actually hadn't noticed before that Flash Bombs have priority. The sequence kind of went off the rails, as he did Furorem 1 and I activated Water Skin hoping to dodge against Furorem 2 and then he did a dark attack instead, but fortunately the avoid saved me.
Sathanas not using Furorem 2 after 1 (unless the resources to use it or got interrupted) sounds like a bug. Any ways to reproduce?

Is it intended that John gets the Level II versions of the things you teach him? Not that I'm complaining, but it seems like from what he says about learning magic that he should only get Level I (e.g. Light II costs more than the 5 mana limit he mentions).
This one got fixed in 0.36.1.

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
If you've not done the reverse summoning ritual quest then you wouldn't have seen anything that really gave it away. If you care about the lore then you need to pay attention during that quest as there's a bunch of big reveals and confirmation of other information.
Ah, I've been holding off until Roland's quests are done. That explains it, thanks!

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Ah, I've been holding off until Roland's quests are done. That explains it, thanks!
I had thought about holding off until Roland's questlines had all been finished as well, but I had already been holding off on exploring for quite a few versions. I'm keeping a save from before starting the ritual to go back to once all the remaining side content and balancing is done. There's some juicy lore once you do get around to playing it.

Reactions: brandonboi

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
I had thought about holding off until Roland's questlines had all been finished as well, but I had already been holding off on exploring for quite a few versions. I'm keeping a save from before starting the ritual to go back to once all the remaining side content and balancing is done. There's some juicy lore once you do get around to playing it.
Hopefully you'll enjoy the new one! Part of the implementation was done for the prerelease today, just working on getting all the suspect reactions to evidence presenting done.

Oct 4, 2020
It wasn't the ritual itself where that gave me the "oh shit" moment, though I doubt I would have had it without it. That being said, I think in theory you could figure it out beforehand. If you assume that Dolus has to be connected to everyone else, and you consider the fact that his sprite looks very similar to George's, that alone might give you an indicator. And Dolus does mention dying irl and wanting to go back to earth/his family if you talk to him in the cathedral, iirc. And George's dad is gone (I don't actually remember if George knows what happened to him).

Reactions: brandonboi
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes