Meat_unr

Nov 23, 2022
Any chance add preggo content in Roya? Aura pregnant but speed up within 5 days and give birth on fifth days with a curse/curse womb that speed up the pregnancy and birthing withing 5 days. The Church/Trademond Congregation will build and fund Orphanage Aura child. Her Armament will adapt to her body around stomach with a protection.

Oct 4, 2020
A thought about the compendium - it would be nice to have it list not just the monsters you've encountered, but also the skills. Particularly for monster skills that you can't acquire, it would be nice to be able to read about what exactly they do.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
A thought about the compendium - it would be nice to have it list not just the monsters you've encountered, but also the skills. Particularly for monster skills that you can't acquire, it would be nice to be able to read about what exactly they do.
It does list monster skills, it just doesn't have descriptions for them.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Any chance add preggo content in Roya? Aura pregnant but speed up within 5 days and give birth on fifth days with a curse/curse womb that speed up the pregnancy and birthing withing 5 days. The Church/Trademond Congregation will build and fund Orphanage Aura child. Her Armament will adapt to her body around stomach with a protection.
I don't see that happening at any point. That's a pretty specific sub-fetish of a fetish that itself isn't present in any way in the game. From a plot perspective things that happen to Aura in Roya seem to be reflected by her Earth body, so that'd be an issue. Also, from a development perspective, at minimum that's a second set of art for every outfit Aura can wear and a need to write alternate versions many scenes that would be different if Aura was pregnant.

Reactions: bimboform
Jun 21, 2021
Appreciate it!
I think this bug only happens when you're in the part of the game where you have just opened up the underground demon worshipping place, maybe you could try going back and trying this again? I could give you an earlier save just before I defeated Arwin and everything. It hasn't happened since a bit after when I reported the last thing (nude sprite) and I've been playing nearly non-stop.

Oct 4, 2020
It does list monster skills, it just doesn't have descriptions for them.
Yes, but the description is what I'd be interested in :p

Going back to an earlier comment I made, using F5 to restart the game definitely helps alleviate not being able to load mid-battle. I like to play with the window maximized, so it is still a bit annoying that it un-maximizes itself when I restart. But it's still a lot faster.

Meat_unr

Nov 23, 2022
I don't see that happening at any point. That's a pretty specific sub-fetish of a fetish that itself isn't present in any way in the game. From a plot perspective things that happen to Aura in Roya seem to be reflected by her Earth body, so that'd be an issue. Also, from a development perspective, at minimum that's a second set of art for every outfit Aura can wear and a need to write alternate versions many scenes that would be different if Aura was pregnant.
I see.. Would be nice if it was implemented. But the way the story tell she said that in Roya it was her mana body it may effect her personality and sexual preference but it doesn't mean that she was not virgin anymore on earth right? because if she was having sex in Roya of course she lost her virgin.

Btw I just notice one thing whether it is known or not when Aura is still virgin and she do some lewd action to win trust and join the cult she need to perform lewd act to the magister using carrot dildo to her pussy and when she do that no blood coming out, she suppose to lost her virginity using that carrot dildo and her first time still none. Maybe this need to be fix the art showing blood and virgin lost to self or toy.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I see.. Would be nice if it was implemented. But the way the story tell she said that in Roya it was her mana body it may effect her personality and sexual preference but it doesn't mean that she was not virgin anymore on earth right? because if she was having sex in Roya of course she lost her virgin.

Btw I just notice one thing whether it is known or not when Aura is still virgin and she do some lewd action to win trust and join the cult she need to perform lewd act to the magister using carrot dildo to her pussy and when she do that no blood coming out, she suppose to lost her virginity using that carrot dildo and her first time still none. Maybe this need to be fix the art showing blood and virgin lost to self or toy.
Aura having sex with George is the best example of things happening in Roya being reflected on Earth. If you manage to have Aura have her first time with George then the scene plays out differently with her bleeding, otherwise she makes an excuse for why she doesn't bleed during her "first time" when he asks about it.
I know the comment wasn't direct at me, but I had noticed the carrot dildo scene thing. I figured there was a pretty good chance it was an intentional decision. At the moment, all versions of her losing her virginity are behind several layers of decisions and to a specific noteworthy character. I could have also been totally wrong in my assumption though.

Reactions: Meat_unr

Bandiger

Jan 12, 2018
Oh yeah, gotta do justice to your little slimies!
If you do something like that, then please have it lead to some kind of messed up slimie paradise joke ending like what the leader of the Slime club wants.

Also I I'm not sure if this has been reported already but I got the below error trying to complete the reverse summong ritual question. I'm not sure if it's because I was already in the reverse summong ritual error before the update to this version. Save is attached. When I complete the reverse summoning ritual the quest for it is still open so I assume that's what the error is about.

(Sorry, I wasn't planning to report a bug in the same post but I noticed it and I didn't want to double post.)

Last edited:

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
If you do something like that, then please have it lead to some kind of messed up slimie paradise joke ending like what the leader of the Slime club wants.

Also I I'm not sure if this has been reported already but I got the below error trying to complete the reverse summong ritual question. I'm not sure if it's because I was already in the reverse summong ritual error before the update to this version. Save is attached. When I complete the reverse summoning ritual the quest for it is still open so I assume that's what the error is about.

(Sorry, I wasn't planning to report a bug in the same post but I noticed it and I didn't want to double post.)
That is because you were already in the ritual before the update. Some changes were made to the quest that would only happen if you did the ritual from the beginning.

Oct 4, 2020
Where is the speed reading book? I could have sworn it was with the other lootable books in the upper part of Draknor Fortress, but the books I found up there are the Mana Book, Art of Assassination, and Tenacity II. And it's not in any of the 3 bookshops.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Where is the speed reading book? I could have sworn it was with the other lootable books in the upper part of Draknor Fortress, but the books I found up there are the Mana Book, Art of Assassination, and Tenacity II. And it's not in any of the 3 bookshops.
You get it from one of the Underground City abductees at the Refugee Camp after rescuing them.

Reactions: Sir Edward Ross

pitay46095

Nov 18, 2021
It's outside the vault.

When you go down the rope, left of the vault door is a button that opens up stairs that are on the right side of the door.

Last piece is there. Remember to check every tile in that room, IIRC there were a few stuff you can pick up.
Took way too long to figure this out.
For anyone that needs a picture for the last piece of paper of the slimy quest.
mspaint_XGKy6dDQrS.png

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Perhaps at some point the story got away from me a little bit and I missed something, or my brain rot has gotten worse, but it feels to me like Richard doesn't seem to care all that much about Aura's corruption. He cares about her as a rival, and he wants to prove that his way of thinking is correct, but Alicia seems to be the only one that is the driving force of Aura's downfall. And the last update proved that Alicia has had her mind altered to think that way anyways.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Perhaps at some point the story got away from me a little bit and I missed something, or my brain rot has gotten worse, but it feels to me like Richard doesn't seem to care all that much about Aura's corruption. He cares about her as a rival, and he wants to prove that his way of thinking is correct, but Alicia seems to be the only one that is the driving force of Aura's downfall. And the last update proved that Alicia has had her mind altered to think that way anyways.
That sounds about right. Richard's opinion is that most people are basically meaningless background characters, and Aura is one of the few individuals who has risen above that level. Meanwhile, Alicia seems to be working more or less automatously to bring Aura around to her way of thinking. It's unlikely that they are coordinating too much or Aura wouldn't have lost interest in things that Richard approved of, video games as an example.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
That sounds about right. Richard's opinion is that most people are basically meaningless background characters, and Aura is one of the few individuals who has risen above that level. Meanwhile, Alicia seems to be working more or less automatously to bring Aura around to her way of thinking. It's unlikely that they are coordinating too much or Aura wouldn't have lost interest in things that Richard approved of, video games as an example.
I guess that begs the question then: why does Alicia care about setting Aura up with Richard? If Alicia is working that independently; she could corrupt Aura, still have her kill Richard, and rule by proxy since she has so much influence on Aura on both Earth and Roya.

Oct 4, 2020
Moloch seems insanely difficult to beat on Normal mode without removing the collar, at least before Day 100. With Radiance and the Humanitas rune active, I still take significant attack damage if I get hit with Avaritia, and Gula is threatening even without the debuff - with it, it does serious damage even if I use Pacify. I have to kill the constant summons lest they turn into basically additional Molochs, but that means I barely have opportunities to damage Moloch. And once I do some damage, a bunch of poison fragments spawn that somehow are too strong to one-shot with a crit Slash, so I end up poisoned or bleeding. I think without Mitosis I could do it, but with it just treading water is difficult. I also don't want to use the Slime as that gives all the enemies constant Tactical Advantage. Am I missing some obvious angle that would make this doable (maybe I needed to prioritize Light II? I do have Art of Light, but it seems like attack damage is more important anyway), or is it just a question of further buffing my stats (which doesn't seem realistic within the 100 day window - it was a scramble to get to Radiance, and I'm pretty low on both money and consumables).

EDIT: Tried using a Flash Bomb on the turn the fragments spawn but they still hit me despite blind and tactical advantage.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2020
I feel similarly about Sathanas, even in his 'weakened' form. His stats are completely bonkers, and you don't know whether he's going to use Furorem (Fire) or attack (Dark). Since you can't cast Radiance mid-battle, you basically just have to hope you guess right with which one you pick, since it's random. And since his agility is guaranteed to be higher than yours, even if you knew the pattern and could switch, you'd need a down turn to do it. I have seen that happen once when he re-casts Superbia, but usually it goes Furorem -> exhausted attacking, which I can't counter at all, so I re-roll for starting on attacking, and the number of attacks before switching to Furorem is inconsistent and usually doesn't involve re-casting Superbia. I guess I could play tactical advantage roulette, but that seems incredibly unlikely to work. If there was a way for me to go first I could use a combination of Pacify and the Humanitas Rune, but as it is I can only use one of them, I need the damage reduction from Guard too much on subsequent turns.

EDIT: Well, I just had a sequence where he went 4x attack -> Ira -> Superbia, and I wasn't prepared for that so even though I cast Waterskin after the 4th attack (based on having seen a similar sequence once before), I didn't realize I should also cast Pacify the next turn. RIP. Oh, and then it turns out he stuck with the Dark attacks.

EDIT: This time the Flash Bomb did work. I basically re-rolled until I got the 4x attack sequence, guarded through that, then Flash Bombed before the next sequence of attacks. I actually hadn't noticed before that Flash Bombs have priority. The sequence kind of went off the rails, as he did Furorem 1 and I activated Water Skin hoping to dodge against Furorem 2 and then he did a dark attack instead, but fortunately the avoid saved me.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2020
Is it intended that John gets the Level II versions of the things you teach him? Not that I'm complaining, but it seems like from what he says about learning magic that he should only get Level I (e.g. Light II costs more than the 5 mana limit he mentions).

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes