Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
It wasn't the ritual itself where that gave me the "oh shit" moment, though I doubt I would have had it without it. That being said, I think in theory you could figure it out beforehand. If you assume that Dolus has to be connected to everyone else, and you consider the fact that his sprite looks very similar to George's, that alone might give you an indicator. And Dolus does mention dying irl and wanting to go back to earth/his family if you talk to him in the cathedral, iirc. And George's dad is gone (I don't actually remember if George knows what happened to him).
George knows his father was considered a "liar" and it's the one thing he doesn't want to be called by others, so you can tell it affects him deeply. I don't know if he's aware that he died.

Reactions: brandonboi

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Where's to find "Open Domain II" spell?
PS Don't wanna to look in the Guide because of random spoilers

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
With, presumably, the next update coming soon, I had a question for those of you that have been following this game longer than I. Are the updates typically pretty large? I looked over the changelogs and it looks like a pretty good chunk of content gets added each time, but wanted to double check.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Where's to find "Open Domain II" spell?
PS Don't wanna to look in the Guide because of random spoilers
The wounded priestess inside the church in Mountainreach. Part of the "Eternal Day of Sloth" major quest.

With, presumably, the next update coming soon, I had a question for those of you that have been following this game longer than I. Are the updates typically pretty large? I looked over the changelogs and it looks like a pretty good chunk of content gets added each time, but wanted to double check.
The monthly updates are fairly substantial, but that doesn't necessarily translate to in-game content, as the stuff being worked on could be something like balancing existing content, overhauling the UI, bugfixes and so forth.

This month IIRC there's going to be a fair amount of advancement in the Roya questline, but very little in terms of mental changes that you can activate.

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Gameplay wise, not a whole lot has been added, but I think this week is going to have work done on a new zone, and Trihan mentioned work on a Roland related quest. Content wise the final areas of Aura's mind are starting to get functionality added, and Earth scenes are getting added to catch up to mental changes that don't have scenes yet.
Regarding the size of the updates, they are usually a mix of main story progression and side content to give additional options to solve harder bits from the last couple updates. The actual playtime can end up varying quite a bit though, because story parts with multiple outcomes don't seem like as much content as single outcome areas unless you explore all the possibilities. My advice (unless you just want to play every version) would be to check the first monthly release's changelog (as it's a complied list of all the pervious month's changes) to see if there's anything you're excited to see, and if not, just play every 2+ updated depending on your preferences. The New Game Plus feature can also be a fun diversion between updates. Starting with skills you get pretty late into a playthrough can lead to pretty interesting differences between playthroughs.

Dont matta

Jan 15, 2018
I can't for the life of me find the entrance to the Eastern Forest of Runes, can a kind soul help me out?
Edit: nevermind I'm an idiot, I just found it.

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Can I remove some curses? It's so annoying.
Just for example:
*Stomach of Gluttony and Tongue of Envy - annoying things in any battle

There are a lot of situations where I have to start the game from the beginning
because I haven’t thought so much about actions in the game.

Last edited:

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Am I understanding correctly that every 100 days all bosses increase their stats?
How much do they increase stats?

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Am I understanding correctly that every 100 days all bosses increase their stats?
How much do they increase stats?
It's not that they increase every 100 days; what happens is that if you encounter demon generals before day 100, their stats are reduced by 75% (so 25% of their usual amount). From day 100 onwards, they will be at 100%.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Just for example:

Plot wise it's likely Aura will be stuck with all of the curses she accumulates until you beat the game. It's possible that Aura could run into a person with a unique ability to suppress the curses or something. The quest where Aura receives a minor curse while rescuing a merchant goes into more detail about the semi-permanent curses in case you're curious.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Just for example:

Remove them, not currently.

But you can get a weaker version of most of them, and avoid one completely.

Those two you mentioned are the newest ones, and I'm not sure if such an option exists for them (yet).

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Star Knightess Aura v0.36.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Jul 28, 2018
Those two you mentioned are the newest ones, and I'm not sure if such an option exists for them (yet).
They do. You can get through without Stomach of Gluttony at all and with Tongue of Envy in a weaker (Dormant) state. It may not be likely for a new player on their first run at Normal difficulty, though. (Without cheating.)

Oct 4, 2020
I think there might be a bug with the chest in Lord Nephlune's mansion - it says it gives you 4k, but after opening it, including what I had before (less than 1k, I think) I have about 2.5k.

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Plot wise it's likely Aura will be stuck with all of the curses she accumulates until you beat the game. It's possible that Aura could run into a person with a unique ability to suppress the curses or something. The quest where Aura receives a minor curse while rescuing a merchant goes into more detail about the semi-permanent curses in case you're curious.
It seems like the game is more hardcore if I choose slut scenes in the game but it's boring without these scenes.
It's like avoiding some main content in the game.
I find "Lona RPG" to be an easier game than "S.K. Aura"
because I won Lona just by grinding and spending endless time on it,
but I got stuck for the third time in Aura and want to start the game again and try to avoid any slut events.
I keep lowering the difficulty level each time, and now I've reached the humiliating Explorer mode
because I hate critical game over timers in games. :'(
There's no way to reduce Corruption Points indefinitely.
There's no time for neverending grind as I like in Dark Souls and Lona RPG hardcore type games on Normal difficulty.
But still I like Aura the game concept and rich level design of the game.

PS "Aura" the game has really top of Level Design of all H-games, I think. It's so fun to explore new locations.

Last edited:

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
It seems like the game is more hardcore if I choose slut scenes in the game but it's boring without these scenes.
It's like avoiding some main content in the game.
I find "Lona RPG" to be an easier game than "S.K. Aura"
because I won Lona just by grinding and spending endless time on it,
but I got stuck for the third time in Aura and want to start the game again and try to avoid any slut events.
I keep lowering the difficulty level each time, and now I've reached the humiliating Explorer mode
because I hate critical game over timers in games. :'(
There's no time to grind as I like in Dark Souls and Lona RPG hardcore type games on Normal difficulty.
But still I like Aura the game concept and rich level design of the game.
I don't understand the concept of lower difficulty levels in games being "humiliating". You're not more hardcore or cooler if you're able to play a given game on higher difficulty levels, any more than you're lesser for needing to dial things back. The gaming capabilities of humanity are widely varied and the entire point of games is to have fun, unless you're playing them professionally at a competitive level. If the difficulty of a given game is diminishing the fun you're having, then by all means reduce it. There should never be any shame in that; nobody's playing your version of the game except you.

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
I don't understand the concept of lower difficulty levels in games being "humiliating". You're not more hardcore or cooler if you're able to play a given game on higher difficulty levels, any more than you're lesser for needing to dial things back. The gaming capabilities of humanity are widely varied and the entire point of games is to have fun, unless you're playing them professionally at a competitive level. If the difficulty of a given game is diminishing the fun you're having, then by all means reduce it. There should never be any shame in that; nobody's playing your version of the game except you.
In other many games I choose max difficulty and feel okay but Aura has concept:
"I haven't time and I need to think so much before make any step or I get game over and should to restart the game at all"
it's almost like "Fear n Hunger" but have more time to think.
I dropped "Fear n Hunger" but I can't stop playing "Aura" because of cool Level Design and some other ideas.
So, it's just only my strange trouble :')

PS In other words in many hardcore games, just for example "Lona RPG" and on max difficulty "Karryn's Prison" I found explorations to win games, but in Aura can't find any ideas how to cheat the game without reading the Guide or trying the game so much times at the start again and again to learn all the game"
But "Aura" is a very long game (so much cutscenes and dialogues), and it's madness to restart the game again and again without any shortcut.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 176 Votes