Jun 21, 2021
Unless I'm missing something, Beelzebub seems overtuned. Even on Story difficulty, I couldn't figure out how to beat him without removing the Collar, even with no Cursed Meat, Radiance active, and having used all the materials I had the provided more than +1 MDef. I tried beating him or Leviathan before he eats Leviathan, but it seems like there's no way to do that. And the amount of damage he does is ridiculous.
Could be that the demon lords get more powerful as the days go by, from what I've heard it's supposed to be impossible to do the demon lord of sloth after a certain amount of days unless you SK and that's even before Beelzebub

Jun 21, 2021
Hi again! Another glitch that's not that important but is a little annoying... after getting to the whole demon worship bar thing, I keep spawning in as Mary instead of Aura, which, while having no bearing on the gameplay... is confusing and a little annoying to say the least. It's definitely a small glitch, but its still a glitch and I wanted to report it View attachment 3077701
And it's always that specific outfit too. Never the ones that are actually better, like the sexy barmaid and bunny rabbit. And even when I switch with the cheats it doesn't stick. It changes back when I teleport somewhere.

Jun 21, 2021
And it's always that specific outfit too. Never the ones that are actually better, like the sexy barmaid and bunny rabbit. And even when I switch with the cheats it doesn't stick. It changes back when I teleport somewhere.
1699712352548.png New development- now I'm in this one. I don't even know which one this one is. I don't have it unlocked. What the hell.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Hi again! Another glitch that's not that important but is a little annoying... after getting to the whole demon worship bar thing, I keep spawning in as Mary instead of Aura, which, while having no bearing on the gameplay... is confusing and a little annoying to say the least. It's definitely a small glitch, but its still a glitch and I wanted to report it View attachment 3077701
What version are you playing on? There were several issues with the costume queue system that didn't get fixed until relatively recently, so just want to make sure this is a current bug and not one we already addressed.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
View attachment 3077713 New development- now I'm in this one. I don't even know which one this one is. I don't have it unlocked. What the hell.
That's her "naked" sprite used during lewd scenes, it's not one you can unlock or voluntarily change her to. The previous bugs were related to the costume not being saved properly during a couple of those scenes but I thought I'd caught them all.

Jun 21, 2021
What version are you playing on? There were several issues with the costume queue system that didn't get fixed until relatively recently, so just want to make sure this is a current bug and not one we already addressed.
I can't really check because I downloaded it off Mega but I'm pretty sure I'm on version 0.36.2

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
I can't really check because I downloaded it off Mega but I'm pretty sure I'm on version 0.36.2
Can I just confirm that as things are currently, you load the save you put in that zip and Aura is in the Mary outfit when the screen fades into the shrine? Because this is what it looks like for me when loading your save on the latest dev version and the Mary outfit ID isn't in the queue at all that I can see. 1699719480552.png

Jun 21, 2021
Can I just confirm that as things are currently, you load the save you put in that zip and Aura is in the Mary outfit when the screen fades into the shrine? Because this is what it looks like for me when loading your save on the latest dev version and the Mary outfit ID isn't in the queue at all that I can see. View attachment 3077969
It's the same thing in mine... also I just broke my most recent save to check, lol
Edit:I managed to fix it (I had saved in 3 to check with the save data I had then it deleted the save in 3 which had what felt like at least an hour of progress on it)

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2021
Wait, teleporting to the underground *non* disguised results in you being stuck in the Mary costume?!
No that goes to the naked one, I just randomly spawned in as mary sometimes. It doesn't affect the gameplay at all, though. So, not a game breaking bug. And it's very iffy, like I just did it in my most recent save and it didn't happen but it swapped to the naked costume earlier.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
No that goes to the naked one, I just randomly spawned in as mary sometimes. It doesn't affect the gameplay at all, though. So, not a game breaking bug. And it's very iffy, like I just did it in my most recent save and it didn't happen but it swapped to the naked costume earlier.
Maybe not, but I'd definitely like to track down what's causing it and fix it if it is one. :p Do you have a save from when you're in the wrong outfit?

Jun 21, 2021
Maybe not, but I'd definitely like to track down what's causing it and fix it if it is one. :p Do you have a save from when you're in the wrong outfit?
sadly no, and if I did I don't have it anymore because I save over the save whenever I save unless it's a save just before a major event, like the whole mammon money domain thing. When/if it does it again I will save and send it to you.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Could be that the demon lords get more powerful as the days go by, from what I've heard it's supposed to be impossible to do the demon lord of sloth after a certain amount of days unless you SK and that's even before Beelzebub
AFAIK they don't keep getting stronger, there's just a cut-off date after which they are fully powered up. Day 100 for Sloth and Wrath, IIRC.

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
A few things I have encountered on 0.36.2:

When meeting Desmond at the tower to arrange a soul contract he says you went through the ritual without him, despite not having started the ritual.

Roland training sessions only sometimes display the non-lewd stat gains. You still get the stats, it doesn’t notify you of it.

Not a bug as such but the Willpower bar in the menu gets a bit inaccurate when your max isn’t 100. For example at 109 max, 61 current the bar to display as under the marker for curse 1.
willpower bar.PNG
Altering the menu for every max willpower change would of course be an impractically massive undertaking, however is it possible to have it always display as if the max was 100? So at 100+ current you just see a full bar and if the max is less than 100 it will just never be full.

3.90 star(s) 176 Votes