fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
would be nice if there was a male protagonist version where you can enter girls minds and corrupt them or romance them but not with the current male characters kind of like a harem game and you the protagonist can decide whether or not to help her if you go by the same story but the corruption will be different can still be considered ntr

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
would be nice if there was a male protagonist version where you can enter girls minds and corrupt them or romance them but not with the current male characters kind of like a harem game and you the protagonist can decide whether or not to help her if you go by the same story but the corruption will be different can still be considered ntr
Female protagonists are the best, because that is the ultimate mind control for the real life person to control, you initially have full control over what happens to her, male protagonists are usually too romance the girl, I find that boring, but to each their own ;)

Reactions: Tonzura

devidevil888

Mar 6, 2020
OK I've been all over trademont and I can't find Mira can anyone tell me where she is? Is there a quest I missed keeping her from spawning?

devidevil888

Mar 6, 2020
Is there a way to either loot or get free blessed water? Eyes of greed are locking me out of buying it and I need it to finish a quest that requires spending money.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This is such a hard game to pick back up as the quest hints aren't really helpful if you can't remember who (and where) someone is or what you were doing previously.

Brobat

Aug 31, 2019
Alright I've seen the new content, I like it alot. I can't wait to see more, especially how Paul(ina)'s training turns out.

Brobat

Aug 31, 2019
I lost my 60 hours save, i'm tired to start over again, is there's any save file that i can use?
Here is my save folder, although I am not that far into the game. Still pretty far off from the new content since I haven't even been to Winterfell yet. Day 85, I have cleared a few demon generals (and done almost all of the lewd content along the way). Should be a save at the start of almost every day if you wanted to go back and do the Festival or whatever else.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
where i can find Blessed Energy Potion+
You take an Energy Potion+ (which can be looted in some places or crafted with Ether at the alchemist after buying the formula from the formula peddler), and then either use Bless Item I on it, or have the Trademond White Priestess bless it. I recommend learning the spell, it's very useful.

devidevil888

Mar 6, 2020
Claude wants a woman who used to be a man? Am I forgetting someone I can't think of a character that fits that bill for his quest.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
So how much actual sex content is there in this right now? It's a bit of a grind where I am but I'm kinda just enjoying the story and the characters honestly, pretty fun game

Bromo

Feb 20, 2019
might as well ask ..
I know the game is still in active development and before I get an answer - yes, I used the search function, not reading through 310 pages of development timeline tho :D
(put in spoiler because I don't want to take up too much space with something that might have been answered somewhere in some form already)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sorry for that half question/half rambling post - maybe someone can give me a few answers to my questions
Would love to invest time in a good (corruption) Story if I know the payoff is worth it :)
Can't wait for the 2 sentence answer to my rambling that will perfectly answer everything (I'm just bad at keeping it short)

Reactions: Ra!ne
3.90 star(s) 175 Votes