Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Oh, cool, it's nice to be of some help on the developing ^^

but there's nothing i can do at the moment?
Unfortunately, the source of your bug is part of the day end sequence that I can't fix by editing your save file. I'd basically have to rebuild the game and send you the new version, which obviously I can't do.

Treepuff

Oct 6, 2023
Unfortunately, the source of your bug is part of the day end sequence that I can't fix by editing your save file. I'd basically have to rebuild the game and send you the new version, which obviously I can't do.
Understandable
I found a way somehow, switching between the previous version (0.38.3) and this new one (0.39), using the same save. Maybe it will broke at some point, but i'll see how far i can go that way

Thanks for the help tho, and good luck with the developing! ^^

Reactions: Trihan

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
Understandable
I found a way somehow, switching between the previous version (0.38.3) and this new one (0.39), using the same save. Maybe it will broke at some point, but i'll see how far i can go that way

Thanks for the help tho, and good luck with the developing! ^^
Just want to say that it's nice to positive interaction about a problem like this. :)

Reactions: Treepuff

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
What alternative would you suggest?
I was responding to your statement, not making a suggestion.

However, if you would like one, I would be happy to make one. On the front page of this game in f95, put a great big warning about users having to make the change before starting the game. I don't see it in developer notes or in change log. If you can't do it yourself, then get the admins here to add it for you. I would imagine that a similar warning has been made to patreon users.

This doesn't help those who have already lost their saves but it might save others who have not yet updated. Why on the front page? Because that is where people look, they don't trawl through 159 pages looking for a warning they don't know exists.

Every user is a potential subscriber. It is not a small thing losing months of game play, and it shouldn't be treated as such.

A second suggestion would be to provide generic save games for the various paths to users who have lost their saves.

There you go, two reasonable suggestions, and not a hint of sarcasm (take note blurpee69)

Reactions: Xakorik and k-

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Still The Aura Entity is unshakable,she still believes Alicia can not win. What she said to Alicia after changing the appearance Competitiveness table was interesting. She pretty much said go on, keep changing me, it will become your own demise. It was the you're become your own demise that stood out. I have a strong feeling Richard knows this as well. Whether Alicia changes Aura so much that Aura will over-shadow her in every way. Richard knows and is only using Alicia as a means to an end. Am I way off base?. I think Patricia is also in for a rude awakening, she is really wanting to be Alicia's number #1, One problem. Alicia wants Aura as her number #1 and did since Alicia and Aura were childhood friends. Alicia's memory mirror showed that. In the End I think Richard just wants Aura, not even as a slave, but his mate. Aura Demon Queen.

Jaceo013

Sep 4, 2017
Trust me, we're as unhappy as the players are that any of this is happening, but the alternative was to continue on with an outdated framework that was getting more problematic over time. This was going to have to be done at some point no matter what.
While it is annoying that it happened, I'll be willing to start from scratch again as I've enjoyed this game very much. But yeah, going through the game again to get back to where I was is going to be time consuming. One might suggest downloading someone else's save, but for this game... I'll like my save progress to be my own.

Reactions: byedark

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
what did she do to Laura ? what was so brutal ?
Without spoiling, she did really bad bullying that some people will actually relate to.

I'll admit, I got slightly angry seeing the latest scene. Even my bullies didn't dare do what she did to Laura...if only because she knew I could and would sue and win. Although, my bully isn't an isekai Hero, so maybe it's different.

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
That didn't really answer the question, and I can't restart the game I don't have the time now :D
Can you at least write it in private message or put a spoiler blur on it so I can find out what happened please ? :D

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
Without spoiling, she did really bad bullying that some people will actually relate to.

I'll admit, I got slightly angry seeing the latest scene. Even my bullies didn't dare do what she did to Laura...if only because she knew I could and would sue and win. Although, my bully isn't an isekai Hero, so maybe it's different.
Or even better could send your save here pls ?

kkiutt

Aug 11, 2017
ok i have been to the maid academy,, talked to potential patron,, but how can i actualy enlist,, the only one who mention giving patronage ask for a girl who used to be a guy,, where do i find that?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
ok i have been to the maid academy,, talked to potential patron,, but how can i actualy enlist,, the only one who mention giving patronage ask for a girl who used to be a guy,, where do i find that?
Have you turned Paul into Paulina?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
How?
i dont recall any such possibilities
When you explore some mountain region with Paul as part of a quest, you run into a bossfight that ends with the change happening.

One of those situations where you can't skip stuff and just go for the lewds.

3.90 star(s) 175 Votes